+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Catfish- MTV

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Last night.........Ally or Mary, so sad, so pathetic. She has been CATFISHING people for 6 years.......what a sad sad life.

Hurting so many people. Lying to so many people.

I felt terrible for Dylan. Lost both his parents and thought he had something with 'Ally'.
    I agree with you. I understand she was "bullied" but put that energy of catfishing into helping others understand the effects of bullying or something. Poor Dylan. I give him a lot of credit for still talking to her
    momrek06 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Was Dylan serious about being a pediatric cardiac surgeon? Someone needs to sit down with him and get him woke. Does he have any idea of how hard it is to get into medical school? Or the kind of GPA and MCAT scores he would need to do this? And how much money it will cost for educate school? He seemed to be a nice kid but more into his hair style and tattoos.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Did anyone watch last night when it was ARI and LUMAN(sp)?

OMG, these CATFISHer's are getting CREEPIER and CREEPIER and OLDER and OLDER and these young girls are sending them NAKED pics of themselves.

I cannot believe that NEV could ever move on from hosting this show .... this show needs to be ON all of the time.

Its a disgusting disgrace these gross individuals that are catfishing innocent people. Gawd.

Copying other people's photos from their social media accts. And stating they are THAT person. When in the end, they are absolutely NOTHING at all like the pic they choose to copy.

All in all a complete MESS. Nothing but LIARS.
    Just saw this episode. Unreal. It cracked me up when Max was saying that the guy was an old guy sitting at home in his crusty boxers.
    Wake up and be awesome

Last night.........not sure how I feel about it.

Colleen and Tony/Jeremy.

Tony lied to Colleen. But Colleen still wanted to be with him.

Tony tried to tell Nev and Max that Colleen might have been catfishing him..............LIAR.

BUT

In the end.

They got engaged and are living together. Tony left the South and moved to Spokane to be with Colleen.

I actually liked them both ITS Tony's actions I did not like.

All in all an ODD episode.
    Punkin, combatcutie and Cornholio like this.
    KAREN

Agreed, what a bizarre episode. Colleen and Tony were both liars! Perfect together?!?! They did seem very happy together though, good for them!
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Last night.........not sure how I feel about it.

Colleen and Tony/Jeremy.

Tony lied to Colleen. But Colleen still wanted to be with him.

Tony tried to tell Nev and Max that Colleen might have been catfishing him..............LIAR.

BUT

In the end.

They got engaged and are living together. Tony left the South and moved to Spokane to be with Colleen.

I actually liked them both ITS Tony's actions I did not like.

All in all an ODD episode.
    AGREED!!! You cannot start a life on a lie. I hope that it works for them, but lies usually cause the crumble. If he'll lie about that....what else will he lie about???
    momrek06 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Imperfect1 and Cornholio like this.
    KAREN

I just watched it, it was sooooo strange. What was the story with Shelly? Was she on drugs? She was just so zoned out during the interview and she had a serious case of meth mouth! Were they Native Canadians? The housing looked similar to USA housing for Native Americans and she made a dreamcatcher while she was in prison... her husband didn't seem to mind at all that she had been to jail or was up to these online highjinx.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I just watched it, it was sooooo strange. What was the story with Shelly? Was she on drugs? She was just so zoned out during the interview and she had a serious case of meth mouth! Were they Native Canadians? The housing looked similar to USA housing for Native Americans and she made a dreamcatcher while she was in prison... her husband didn't seem to mind at all that she had been to jail or was up to these online highjinx.
    Shelly was a weird odd duck for sure and the husband was shady and creepy. She met him online as well. ugh.

Shelly was so proud of her jail-made dream catcher. Weird.
    Imperfect1 and Cornholio like this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

If you're a Catfish fan, you MUST watch "Catfish: The Untold Stories Part 9"!!!! That was my FAVORITE Catfish episode of all times, with 3 fabulous stories that:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ALL have a happy ending!!! Especially the LAST story. OMG!!!

The Untold Stories Part 9 episode is being aired again this coming Thursday (June 8th - late night), right before the "Catfish: The Untold Stories Part 10" episode --- and maybe they'll show it again after that. Enjoy!!! It's so much fun!!!
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread