+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Re: Catfish- MTV

Kim/Matt - I felt a lot better about the outcome of this show. I was glad that Matt was on a positive path at the time he actually met Kim and that he was continuing on that path after their meeting. I was also really glad that Kim decided to take some time for herself to cope with her past history before moving forward with anyone else in her life. The guilt she must be dealing is really, really awful. Frankly it makes me angry with her ex. I realize he was dealing with addiction issues and logic probably goes out the window, but if he really cared about Kim why would he leave her with that kind of burden?
    They were both in a good place, and after 10 years, I am glad they are still good friends.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow, just watched Jasmine/Mike aka Mhissy (odd way of spelling her name). TWO YEARS. That poor girl. I felt so bad for Jasmine esp as she is trying to tell Mhissy to go away, go away and then finds out SHE is Mike. Gawd.

I just love this show. I hope so many are watching. Nev is so nice. A great guy. Just so sweet. His personality is so perfect working with all these people being scammed by 'catfish'. Nev and Max are a great team.
    KAREN

While flipping channels today, I saw Lee Avent on Divorce Court. He was on the episode as Scorpio. At least on Divorce Court he was still admitting 4 kids. He has no job, lazy, etc. I guess even Catfish was duped.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am really enjoying this show! I got the impression that Mhissy was mentally unstable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Melissa( Abagail)seemed very sweet I am sad she didn't think she was good enough, its so wrong. However Jarrod fell in love with her personality
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree that Melissa seems like a lovely girl with a great personality. You can tell that she has been socially neglected because she has a serious motormouth; I think that may calm down after she gets used to somebody listening to her and paying her some attention. It's like she's got to hurry up and get her thoughts out before the person disappears and she's alone again.

I think Jarrod would be lucky to have her in his life.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Melissa( Abagail)seemed very sweet I am sad she didn't think she was good enough, its so wrong. However Jarrod fell in love with her personality
    It was wrong what Melissa did to Jarrod. Wrong. I am sorry she had a lousy life but she lied to Jarrod for almost 2 years. And how much longer would she have played him if it weren't for the fact that Jarrod called Nev.

I felt awful for Jarrod when his worst fears came true when Melissa walked out the door and she was no Abby.

Remember Jarrod is the 'victim' in this scenario not Melissa. She is a liar and she lived a lie all at the expense of Jarrod.

I hope he moves on far from Melissa and Melissa gets the help she needs.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    It was wrong what Melissa did to Jarrod. Wrong. I am sorry she had a lousy life but she lied to Jarrod for almost 2 years. And how much longer would she have played him if it weren't for the fact that Jarrod called Nev.

I felt awful for Jarrod when his worst fears came true when Melissa walked out the door and she was no Abby.

Remember Jarrod is the 'victim' in this scenario not Melissa. She is a liar and she lived a lie all at the expense of Jarrod.

I hope he moves on far from Melissa and Melissa gets the help she needs.

Yes, I know all that. I thought Jarrod was silly for asking her to marry him, he had never met her!!

I can feel sorry for Melissa, she wasn't a malicious B!!

& I hope they remain friends.
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't believe these people get on the computer and do these things. I guess it's all about being able to be anyone you think you want to be.....and carrying it waaay toooo far.

I got the impression that the skinny, blonde, attractive chick was who Melissa always wished she was. People carry these fantasies for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, I know all that. I thought Jarrod was silly for asking her to marry him, he had never met her!!

I can feel sorry for Melissa, she wasn't a malicious B!!

& I hope they remain friends.
    No, Melissa was a NOT a malicious B but she sure WAS a liar, a player and a scammer.

As far as NOT meeting her, Melissa (or I should say Abby) refused to meet Jarrod.

I hope Melissa gets HELP.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread