+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

FORT Newbie

Re: Catfish- MTV

Yes, there will be a season 2. What did everyone think of the finale? Felicia's story was close to be true and her pictures were legit. And finally...a couple that stayed together post meeting.
    AmyKay likes this.

I was thinking he would be too thrown off by the lying to stick around, but good for them. Reunion next week? Looks like more of the same with the 2 really bad catfishes. I wont stay up for it, but will catch it on repeat or OnDemand.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't forget about the 2 guys who decided to still see each other after they finally met and the issues were layed out on the table.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was glad that she was open about her appearance from the start and he seemed to be crazy over her. They did strike me as an odd couple though. Best wishes to them.

I just don't understand why Felicia lied about living/being from Brooklyn, when she never lived there. She had her true pictures on facebook, so why wasn't she honest about where she lived? She could've found a great person in Florida, who liked her for her.

Please correct me if I missed something!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I just don't understand why Felicia lied about living/being from Brooklyn, when she never lived there. She had her true pictures on facebook, so why wasn't she honest about where she lived? She could've found a great person in Florida, who liked her for her.

Please correct me if I missed something!
    She said she was afraid he would not be interested in her if he knew she lived so far away. That makes no sense! So only talk to people in your home state then.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Oh, I thought she lived there growing up. Maybe, I misunderstood.

Did anyone catch the Catfish Reunion Show? It wasn't very interesting like you might think.
    Nev did say that with the next season there could be wedding and also some 3-way action. lol

Now that you say that I think she did claim she lived in NJ earlier in life, but only attended high school in FL? Who knows what to believe!

ITA about the reunion show...wasn't interesting to me and I half listened.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh, I thought she lived there growing up. Maybe, I misunderstood.

Did anyone catch the Catfish Reunion Show? It wasn't very interesting like you might think.
    Nev did say that with the next season there could be wedding and also some 3-way action. lol

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

About the two black women where the one woman played a guy for 2 years(?)......that woman on the left is CRAZY.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I fell asleep during the reunion show, and am sure I didn't miss much. That girl who calls herself "Trina the Natural" worked my nerves, though. She sat there and said it had nothing to do with the guy's looks at all...then when they had the guy whose pictures he used on the line, she was acting like a fricking giddy teenager. Sickening. She never KNEW HIM. and she doesn't GET IT. The guy she actually got to know was sitting right there and shaking his head. He's probably too good for her anyway. She is getting her own reality show, she says. Oh goody, just what we all need, a reality show about a skanky girl from a reality show. She must be thinking she's just so fine nobody can resist her and she's just too fine for a regular guy like this one. Run, buddy....far and fast. That's what I'll do from any reality show she stars in.

+ Reply to Thread