+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Catfish- MTV

I don't think that catfishing is unlike actors living as a character when they try to prepare for a role; the big difference is that the actors are not behind a computer screen. I think that there becomes this blur between reality and fantasy.

Didn't the catfish SAY he had fallen in love with Manti? I don't think there is any further question about that fact. When Dr. Phil asked him if he was gay, I do believe he said "Yeah, maybe." I think he's still learning who he really is. I think he's been taught, from somewhere, that being gay is an illness from which one can recover. I think it's sad. I do not think he meant to be malicious; he just got "caught up" and truly didn't know how to stop....nor could Manti find a graceful way out of this looniness.

One thing is for sure, though.....this is a total mess. If I were him, I think I would be afraid for my physical safety. It's just sad. I could also see him hurting himself.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

His parents are hurt, Manits parents are hurt -that's a lot of hurt. Its sad really. I hope the guy gets his life together. Manti will move on I am sure- when the press leave him alone.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did you hear the guy use his girl voice on Dr. Phil? Pretty believable, IMO.
    jucamer likes this.

I don't get to see part 2 until 3 pm Eastern time today. This WHOLE thing is pretty believable, IMO.
    jucamer likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did you hear the guy use his girl voice on Dr. Phil? Pretty believable, IMO.
    NO! he fooled a lot of people( including voice experts) . Its not on here for another 2 hours.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    NO! he fooled a lot of people( including voice experts) . Its not on here for another 2 hours.
    Yes, its 11:30am in CALI and we do not get it until 3pm.

YIKES, soooo it WAS his voice?

Wow, well he FOOLED all those FBI and SECURITY people that Dr. Phil had analyze his voice on the voice mails he left for Manti.

WOW.
    KAREN

Sounds, to me, like he not only fooled them but that he has also taught them something that they really need to know to be better at their jobs. Really looking forward to seeing today's show! 10 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yes, its 11:30am in CALI and we do not get it until 3pm.

YIKES, soooo it WAS his voice?

Wow, well he FOOLED all those FBI and SECURITY people that Dr. Phil had analyze his voice on the voice mails he left for Manti.

WOW.
    I know- wow indeed. Cant wait to see/hear him

enjoy momrek06
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Is this show coming back? I sure hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is this show coming back? I sure hope so!
    I am friends with Nev and Max on Facebook and they did say there would be a new episode this Monday night!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread