+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Catfish- MTV

I'm guessing none of his answers will be reasonable to most of us, but they made sense to him....in an "Oh-Why-Not", "Let's do it just for fun," kind of way that people with nothing better to do with their time come up with.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm guessing none of his answers will be reasonable to most of us, but they made sense to him....in an "Oh-Why-Not", "Let's do it just for fun," kind of way that people with nothing better to do with their time come up with.
    Yes, you are probably right I just think he's cruel. I mean compared to the ones we see on the show, this guy was OTT imho.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I missed about the last 20 minutes of the show last night, so I don't know what catfished guy ended up doing. HOWEVER, it seemed to me that the dooped guy was far more classy than "James." Everything from how he talked and acted screamed annoying jerk. I don't get what the guy saw in him. Then, when he met James, he seemed to be only disappointed about the financial lies. That's how I took it. Also, was James high?

What was the final decision?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

"I never meant for you to get hurt"

I lied to you about my name, I lied to you about how I live my life, I lied to you about my occupation, I hid things from my past that were serious, but . . . . . I never meant for you to get hurt.

So very very tired of hearing that line.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    "I never meant for you to get hurt"

I lied to you about my name, I lied to you about how I live my life, I lied to you about my occupation, I hid things from my past that were serious, but . . . . . I never meant for you to get hurt.

So very very tired of hearing that line.
    Yup, pretty tiring isn't it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The guy who got 'catfished' ended up staying attached to the 'catfisher', looking to pursue a relationship...."sticking his toe in the water", if you will. He decided against going to England to see about his mother, since he'd been told that she seemed to be improving.

It creeped me out when they kissed goodbye.....full-on open mouth and tongue!!!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I all ready know what will be said on Dr Phil....(I am a psychic) lol
    I did not mean to lie or hurt anyone. I am sorry. I did not know how to tell him the truth. No, he did not know I was a man.
    Dr Phil will yell at him and then go to commerical, come back and yell some more.
    This will be the entire jest of the show.....you will all find out I am psychic after this show
    Shoepie and jenniferboston1 like this.
    There's no place like home!

I was not impressed with James. He and the other guy just did not seem well matched. Oh well, time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I all ready know what will be said on Dr Phil....(I am a psychic) lol
    I did not mean to lie or hurt anyone. I am sorry. I did not know how to tell him the truth. No, he did not know I was a man.
    Dr Phil will yell at him and then go to commercial, come back and yell some more.
    This will be the entire jest of the show.....you will all find out I am psychic after this show
    LoL, yup you are psychic. I am still going to watch it
    -Andy Rooney-

yeah, james was skeevey . . . . and i believe there is more to the fake busdriver story . . . just bc you got off doesn't mean you didn't do it . . . . ask casee anthony and the like . . . .

+ Reply to Thread