+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Re: Catfish- MTV

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OT, Manti Te'o. They are now saying the voice was that of a girl. A cousin of the guy that started this whole scam.

Tuiasosopo's relatives: Te'o 'girlfriend' voice came from a woman - Yahoo! Sports
    I hated the interview. This person who did this to him( or persons) they were very cruel . I couldn't believe the whole family had talked with her- incredible
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, i vaguely remember her from celeb rehad. what a mess. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    WOW, take a look at Keri Ann's wiki page. She is a mess. I had no clue she was on any of the Dr. Drew's and I have watched a few seasons. I do not think I watched 2009!

Kari Ann Peniche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did anyone see the Catfish parody on SNL over the weekend? I thought the portrayal of Nev was hilarious.
    However, I thought they could have done a better job with the ending. Things rarely work out in the show and they could have had fun with some over-the-top drama about lying and betrayal.

SNL Catfish parody -- NBC.com
    AmyKay and momrek06 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Did anyone see the Catfish parody on SNL over the weekend? I thought the portrayal of Nev was hilarious.
    However, I thought they could have done a better job with the ending. Things rarely work out in the show and they could have had fun with some over-the-top drama about lying and betrayal.

SNL Catfish parody -- NBC.com
    Hilarious , and so true!! I didn't see it, so thanks for the link.

The one problem is he doesn't have a cell phone, or a land line, or a car, or any people who know him besides me."
    Lizard likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I saw it and thought it was so funny!

There is a reality news site that is reporting the way people were cast for this show is backwards to how the show actually plays out. For example, there was an ad or something put out saying something like "have you been lying in your online relationship? Portraying something you are not in real life?" and the guys have worked backwards from that, thus the willingness of the "dupers" to be on tv, as it was them wanting to come clean in the first place.

I cant remember the forum rules about posting from other sites, but if you want the link I would be glad to inbox it if you want to read it for yourself.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

OMG, SNL was soooooo funny the other night!!!!!!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, absolutely, believe we've even been catfished on this site! Of course, it's not provable, but this would be a perfect site for that type of thing.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I, absolutely, believe we've even been catfished on this site! Of course, it's not provable, but this would be a perfect site for that type of thing.
    Who's been catfished here? I'm curious. lol
    buttahfly likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actually, I don't think it's been a one-on-one "catfish", but I suspect a "catfish" of the general group, and since it is my suspicion, I will not be revealing what I think. Is it hard for you to believe that it has happened here?? Maybe I am alone in my ideas, but there have been things that have happened that struck me as strange and unlikely for a while, now. Things just didn't seem to fit together.

Last night's show was one of the first ones that was anywhere close to true, so far, but the lie-factor still was strongly in play. It just seemed like the Ja'Mari guy lied less than most people usually do. Still....the other guy will only have himself to kick if Ja'Mari decides to continue with his ways and he gets his feelings hurt.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The guy that was behind Manti Te'o catfishing is on Dr Phil Thursday.I want to know why he did it! to what point.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread