+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Re: Catfish- MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The story sounds very odd. I'm not thrilled that Nev says he is involved. Here's an article on it.

The questions that Manti Te'o needs to answer on girlfriend hoax
    some people think this guy was in on it.They need to see the show catfish
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What a good question Debb! It must've been costly to mail, if you're not receiving anything in return.

QUOTE=Debb70;4599847]Thanks for that recent story. I had not heard of it.

We can believe none or all of Nev's stories. I guess I'm just jaded. Time will tell though. I'm still skeptical that the events in the movie Catfish are exactly as portrayed though. I could be wrong.

I did think that the portrait was of a younger version of Angela. They should have noticed that.

Does anyone know if Nev really was buying those paintings from Angela or was she just sending them for free? Her husband thought that Nev was a big customer. Was he? I never figured that out.[/QUOTE]

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

In case y'all are interested, Catfish, the movie, has had questions about its authenticity since it debuted at Sundance years ago. I first remember reading about it on Movieline. Here's the old story Does Sundance Sensation Catfish Have a Truth Problem? - Movieline

Interesting. Thanks for the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    In case y'all are interested, Catfish, the movie, has had questions about its authenticity since it debuted at Sundance years ago. I first remember reading about it on Movieline. Here's the old story Does Sundance Sensation Catfish Have a Truth Problem? - Movieline

I think they are real. And I think Mantis was catfished and lied out of embarrassment.

Watching dvr ed shows.

The 10 year romance--The lady is in love with first romance? She needs to stop comparing men to the guy who committed suicide. Congratulations to her friend who has lost weight. I think they will be friends for life. I hope he has the courage to let go of his fears. And I hope she does too.

Jamison--bizarre dynamics there
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Hmm that is interesting! thanks for this link
    Lizard likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

If anyone is interested Manti Te'o will be on KATIE on Thursday, January 24th.

Katie Couric to interview Manti Te'o: What's the biggest televised celeb interview ever? | Fox News
    Lizard and Fanny Mare like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Katie Couric to interview Manti Te'o: What's the biggest televised celeb interview ever? | Fox News
    Oh good to know! thank you .I cant stand her, but I will check in to see him
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Poor Manti......he got sooooo played.

My heart totally goes out to him.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks for posting!

I will definitely set my DVR...what an interesing story.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Last edited by jenniferboston1; 01-23-2013 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Addition:

+ Reply to Thread