+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Re: Catfish- MTV

I didn't catch how all of those people that Nev contacted vouched for the girl. How was that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't catch how all of those people that Nev contacted vouched for the girl. How was that possible?
    I was guessing that all the people Nev contacted did indeed know the REAL Kari Ann and the people were vouching for the REAL Kari Ann and had no clue (as Nev and Max) that Rose was using Kari Ann's identity for herself!

Rose was a manipulator to the highest degree. She stated she has been doing this for years. Of course, she would be good at it by now. Geez. Awful.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    KAREN

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I loved how Max told her off when she came to "meet" Joe and finally confessed. It was practically poetic and he just let it rip!

I called it from the get-go. As soon as he said he went to school with a girl who was friends with Kari Ann and he GUESSED that was how she found him. Way too random to be real. I think Rose fancies herself a "model" just like Kari. That shirt she was wearing at the batting cages was practically obscene.

And now she's in California, living with a guy who didn't mind that she was a manipulative psychopath? Wow, he must be a real winner!
    momrek06 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fan

Keri Ann has been on the Dr. Drew rehab show twice and I believe that she was in a sex tape as the third in a threesome with a famous couple. The minute her profile popped up on the screen I knew something was up.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Keri Ann has been on the Dr. Drew rehab show twice and I believe that she was in a sex tape as the third in a threesome with a famous couple. The minute her profile popped up on the screen I knew something was up.
    WOW, take a look at Keri Ann's wiki page. She is a mess. I had no clue she was on any of the Dr. Drew's and I have watched a few seasons. I do not think I watched 2009!

Kari Ann Peniche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    KAREN

Nev really did not do much research on this woman. I read just the Wikipedia account and saw she has been married since 2011. Ok I get it, this is just another reality tv show that is set up from the start. This is the 2nd one that did not make sense. I will probably take this off my list to watch, unless I cannot find anything else on.
    There's no place like home!

OMG. She is the Kari Ann that was on Celebrity Rehab! She is a piece of work. As bad as Rose is, she can't be as horrible as the real Kari Ann. If you have ever seen her on Rehab, you would understand. Her issues seemed to be mental with substance abuse too. What I recall the most is how evil she was. She thrived on hurting others and causing chaos. I've never seen anyone like it on that show. Even the violent, hardcore drug addicts didn't hold a candle to her. Plus, she could turn on the tears and try to appear all innocent. DANGEROUS person IMO..........

I posted this before I read the link on her from Wikipedia. I didn't realize she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I believe it. I feel so sorry for her child. OMG.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-09-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.

sad.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I was guessing that all the people Nev contacted did indeed know the REAL Kari Ann and the people were vouching for the REAL Kari Ann and had no clue (as Nev and Max) that Rose was using Kari Ann's identity for herself!

Rose was a manipulator to the highest degree. She stated she has been doing this for years. Of course, she would be good at it by now. Geez. Awful.
    That makes sense - except how did the "agent" confirm the phone number for Kari Ann, which was actually the phone that Rose used to contact Joe? And her excuse that she was attracted to Joe didn't sound honest. Even with her phoniness, she was fairly attractive and he was - well, did you SEE what he wore when he thought he was going to meet Kari Ann? Mismatched plaids, goofy shorts, and he didn't even comb his hair. She was/is definitely a sociopath; he would have been no better off with her than he would have been with the real Kari Ann who has been described here.
    Debb70 likes this.

I think the whole thing was a "reality" tv setup.
    Shoepie likes this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread