+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Catfish- MTV

All of that long chest hair on Nev, who is otherwise an extrememly handsome guy, grosses me out!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My ex had hair like that...... it is not pretty, let me tell you! I wanted to vacuum him before bed! hee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

I watched the Catfish movie last night. Pretty interesting.

I saw a show about a guy with that kind of body hair on the Health channel. He was miserable with it and sought medical treatment. He had it removed by laser. It involved many visits and lots of pain, but it was worth it he said to never have to worry about it again.

It didn't seem to bother Nev.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

I saw a show about a guy with that kind of body hair on the Health channel. He was miserable with it and sought medical treatment. He had it removed by laser. It involved many visits and lots of pain, but it was worth it he said to never have to worry about it again.

Oh good, Debb, you watched it. Yes, Nev's own experience was the basis for the MTV show.

Hair and all, I just love Nev and Max. They are the nicest people.

My gawd, Nev is a complete dead ringer for my niece's BF and he is as nice and sweet as Nev. I mean they are totally brothers from another mother.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

You know, sometimes we don't consider things until we are introduced to the possibility that something can be done, and it gets into our brains.

My mother always told me that "hair holds FUNK"! She never was particularly delicate about how she put things! Just lay it on the line, Mom....just lay it on the line! I guess that's where I get it from. If we brought home a guy who just did not meet her "smell standards", she would tell them! My older sister was mortified!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CATFISH Returns.

"Joe & Kari Ann" January 7, 2013 @10pm
    Nev helps Joe meet the girl he's been talking to who says she is former Miss United States Teen 2003, Kari Ann.
    KAREN

I find Nev very amusing. There's something about him.

After watching the movie Catfish over again, I started to wonder about how that whole thing snowballed. I guess Nev didn't think some of the things that happened were odd from the start. First of all, whenever someone is very into you when you barely have contact and have never met, sends up a big flag IMO. I have always thought that when someone comes on very strong and persistent....slow down....something isn't right. Usually, my intuition is right.

Did anyone watch last night?

Oh my. What an idiot Rose is? That girl has some serious issues. She has been doing this nonsense for years???

Well I guess she found her way to L.A. after all. Ugh.

I felt badly for Joe and her preying on him. Thankfully, Joe caught on in 3 months that something was not right.

Nev and Max; failed the mission.
    KAREN

Something told me, early on in the show, that Rose was the Catfish.....maybe it was when she first walked up, she had "the girls" up there and on display! ...KA-POW!!! Like Nev said, she could be a writer. I think that Rose is anything BUT an idiot. Her memory is incredible if she is, indeed, able to keep up with the stories that she has woven for so many people. That is definitely a skill!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-08-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Something told me, early on in the show, that Rose was the Catfish.....maybe it was when she first walked up, she had "the girls" up there and on display! ...KA-POW!!! Like Nev said, she could be a writer. I think that Rose is anything BUT an idiot. Her memory is incredible if she is, indeed, able to keep up with the stories that she has woven for so many people. That is definitely a skill!
    Ya, her "girls" were all UP there. And those shorts in the last scene, cut a bit short

Well by idiot I mean I just feel badly for Joe that she pulled this whole 'catfish' on him. Sheesh.

But you are right she gets an A+ for the ultimate catfish as she fooled even Nev and Max.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread