+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Teen Mom Season 4

Did anyone catch the first episode of Farrah, Amber, Catelyn and Maci's last season on Teen Mom? There were two new episodes.

Amber goes to court ordered rehab after attempting suicide. For the first time, I really saw how disturbed Amber is. She looks into the camera after going off talking to her friend and says she doesn't know how long she can stay sane. Me either. The girl is not right, IMO. Very scary.

Maci seems to be more of the same. She introduces Bentley to swimming and pre-school. I get the feeling that discord with her baby's daddy is going to ruin her life. The two of them need to make peace and stop the nit picking. It's so silly and will hurt Bentley. I think that Bentley is picking up a lot of behavior from Kyle and it's a good thing. He's a very smart and kind kid. Kyle's parenting may be better than Bentley's actual parents. He does make a mistake by calling Maci a name. I hope he learned from that. Maybe it was scripted. I hope so. He's a good guy, IMO.

Caitlyn and Tyler are preparing to graduate and have a weekend with Carly in NY! It is bittersweet. They know they made the right decision, but being away from Carly is breaking their hearts. Their pain came right through the tv. I could feel it like never before.

Farrah was so ugly to her parents that I wanted to spank the girl and I don't believe in spanking. LOL She continues to call her dad Michael, over some stupid argument years ago. She tells him he should pack her uhaul with her belongings and drive it to Florida along with her car and when he arrives in 5 days, she will fly down with Sophia and meet him so he can unload it at her new place. All the while she rolls her eyes and calls him Michael, even while he singlehandedly moves her furniture into the uhaul. What an ungrateful little witch. Believe it or not, she frustrated me more than Amber! That's bad.

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

Update:

Caitlyn and Tyler expecting a second baby!

Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell Expecting Baby | Radar Online

REf story of Caitlyn being pregnant above, actually she is denying she is pregnant. Sorry. Time will tell.

FORT Fan

While Im happy for Ty and Catelynn, everyone in their lives needs to stop enabling their relationship with Carly. She's not their kid. I give them all the credit in the world for doing what they did because it was totally the right decision, but they are never going to move on with their lives like this. I felt more sad for them watching this episode.

Farrah is an awful human being. She has no respect for anyone and has zero brain. Im also sick of hearing about Derek every episode. Go back to season one and her 16 and preg episode and I'm almost sure she said she hated him and had some kind of problem with him. Now all she does is talk about how much she misses him. I don't feel like she's capable of emotions like that. If I was Michael and she kept calling me that, I would smack her across the face so hard. Thats so infuriating.

I don't have much of an opinion on Maci other then she was wrong calling Ryan the night before. Did she just realize she had this engagement?

Amber is a train wreck. Its really bad that MTV keeps showing them. They should just sell her parts to A&E and call it intervention. That or just wipe them away and pretend it never happened. I love how she keeps saying "regulate my medication" when talking about rehab. She's a drug addict. Everyone around her just keeps enabling her behavior. HEr going over to Garys was cringe inducing. She slugs down a glass a wine like its water and then becomes violent when he questions her. Their relationship is a huge mistake. Gary is such a loser and he can't let her go because he knows he will never get anyone else. Its so pathetic to watch.

FORT Regular

Amber definitely displays bi-polar traits. Drugs only aggravate it.

A day after I posted that Caithlyn was denying she is pregnant, I saw her and Tyler on the cover of some magazine announcing her pregnancy! She said she was on birth control, so the news was shocking, but they are happy.

The article said that Tyler and Caityln have purchased a 3 bedroom house and accomplished other goals. It sounds like they said their income from the show. They have moved their marriage date up so they will be married before the baby arrives.

Yes, I recall that when the show first started, Farrah hated Derek and wanted nothing to do with him. She said he was not in her or Sophia's life and that is the way she wanted it. I do not buy her sad story about him now. Do you recall how mean she was to Derek's mom when she wanted to see Sophia? She went to court to get grandparent's rights, but she lost in court. She only went to court after begging and pleading with Farrah just to have a little contact with her granddaughter. The lady may not be perfect, but to deny her to see her only son's child, is just cruel to me. Forgive the lady for the things from the past and let Sophia know all the people who love her. If she's a toxic person that will come out later and deal with that, but if she just wants to see Sophia and send her cards like a loving grandparent, then why not.

IMO Farrah is a very cold, hard, mean person. I never get the impression anything coming out of her mouth is sincere or hearfelt, even when she's crying by a graveside. I think that's why MTV wants her crying by a grave. They want to get the viewers more invested in her story by playing on emotion. It still doesn't work IMO.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-18-2012 at 09:55 AM.

OK I watched and to be completely honest I FF'ed through most of Maci, C&T and Farrah on the other hand I was hoping that Amber had cleaned up her act OMG. People, OMG, this girl has some serious issues.

It is absolutely disturbing to watch her. She just cannot control her anger. AND I have watched her since Season 1, she is WORSE NOW then when the show first came on. WORSE.

Very sad for her, for Gary and especially for Leah.

I do love seeing Carly and hope the best for C&T with their new endeavors. Maci, she still has some anger as far as the break up with Ryan. Bentley seems to really LOVE Kyle. That pool scene (which I watched briefly) was out of control with everyone talking AT ONCE. I had private swim lessons for my babies and I dropped them off ALONE and I sat in the club house and watched. I was not out there hovering around the babies and the lifeguard/instructor. I kept waiting for the young lady to say "leave us alone please".

Farrah a spoiled freaking brat. Thats all. Period. I can't stand her. A BRAT. AND yes to whoever said THEY WHOLE FAMILY HATED ANDREW when the show started. All this crying and love for him now that he is deceased to me is a pile of nothing.
    AmyKay likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Im so glad im not the only one who sees Farrah that way. The whole thing with Derek is just bizarre. When she was sitting at the grave, it just felt staged. She wasn't shedding tears but doing her cry face.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Farrah a spoiled freaking brat. Thats all. Period. I can't stand her. A BRAT. AND yes to whoever said THE WHOLE FAMILY HATED ANDREW when the show started. All this crying and love for him now that he is deceased to me is a pile of nothing.
    Ok, because its beyond the editing time, I need to change my post to state that Farrah's exBF was not named ANDREW (not sure why I even stated that) but indeed DEREK.
    KAREN

I'm not sure what to make of Caitlyn being pregnant or not. Even though she and Tylerv are on the cover of a magazine with the rag claiming to have their exclusive story, (they have many details about them) it appears that Caitlyn is still denying it! Really? Too odd.

Archives for Catelynn & Tyler The Ashley's Reality Roundup - News & Snark About Your Favorite Reality Shows…

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast