+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

FORT Fanatic

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

Ashley the sister is reprehensible. I didnt think you could hate someone more then Farrah. Shes just as ugly on the outside as she is in the inside. If Farrahs mother was such a horrible mother, they why do her and that awful sister of hers hang around her all the time? Im sure she wasnt all that bad before the MTV money came rolling in. From what I have seen, Deb and Michael have provided those two rotten little brats (I am using much stronger words in my head) with a pretty good life. Look at Ty and Catelynn. They live in a friggen trailer park. Im assuming theyre not making more $ then Farrah is. So one would then assume that Deb and Mikes money is helping fund Farrahs little Florida vacation (I have yet to see her do one thing resembling work or school). Unless the two of them kept Farrah and Ashley chained in the basement or pimped them out for money, I dont she what they could have done to have them act the way they do.

She does these "interviews" after each episode. Basically she blames her parents over and over for her outbursts. Her mom acts different for the cameras I guess. The comments are awesome.
    Farrah Abraham | Rude to Mom

Lost in all this is this rehab that Amber is going through. What kind of quacks does that place employ? She looks like shes drugged to the max 99% of the time. That meditation scene was creepy. I dont know what to make of JJ. Shocked she went home and fell apart again. That rehab place looks like a joke.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I suspect the MTV crew probably told the girls to come up with something amusing for their mom when she arrived. You know, to lighten the mood. They in turn took it as an opportunity to mock their mom and make her feel silly. Way to go girls! Their kids will treat them the way they treat their mom, so they will get a taste of their own medicine. Too bad they don't know that they are damaging Sophie with all that garbage.
    In regards to the bold, maybe that is why they treat their mother the way they do.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    In regards to the bold, maybe that is why they treat their mother the way they do.
    It's hard to say, but I do recall one time when Farrah got very angry at her mom, because her mom would not agree to buy her a new car. Farrah had just had Sophia and was NOT WORKING and NOT ATTENDING school either. She just wanted the car in case she needed to go somewhere. Right. So, this is the scene where Deb slaps Farrah in the face in the car. I don't condone violence, but that was what happened. Farrah called her GRANDFATHER to come and get her. Her grandfather bought her the car. He seemed like a huge pushover too. However, the few times that Deb interacted with the grandparents, I did not notice any disrespect. (Not sure if they were maternal or paternal grandparents of Farrah.)

Please do not think I am condoning Farrah's behavior, but as we all know there are always 2 sides and usually the truth is some where in the middle. Since this is a reality tv show I am sure the truth is not close to either side.

BMW for Ryan....BMW mini coop for Farrah. I wonder if that view will prevent teens from getting pregnant. I'd like to see Farrah without her parents support, financially and emotionally. Maybe she should switch places with Catelyn. Perhaps she'd be a bit more grateful. Sorry for keeping on harping on it, but I CAN'T WAIT for Sophia to be a teenager. She will be worse than Farrah, and Farrah will deserve it.

Yeah, I'm not saying that Deb has been a perfect mom, but I'm not sure what she did that was so bad that warrants Farrah's fury. EVEN if we presume that Deb was horrible to her daughters, (maybe she worked too much and didn't give them time or maybe she drank and missed their school activities) still, the horrible behavior of Farrah towards her mom and her dad now is not appropriate. She should get some therapy and eradicate her parents from her life if they were that terrible. From what I have seen, Farrah's parents are pushovers and over indulgent to their kids and that's why they have the spoiled, mean girls they have.

Actually, I don't see a whole of difference in the way Amber treats Gary from the way Farrah treats her mom. She may not strike her, but her verbal abuse is just as cutting and mean spirited, save the threats to kick her asp. If you notice, both Amber and Farrah blame others for the reason they lash out. It's all Gary's fault or Farrah's mom's fault. Yeah right......
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Okay, just exactly how stupid is Farrah? Who in the world goes horseback riding in a maxi dress? Did she think she'd be riding side saddle? Loved the look the people at the stable gave her when she tried to get on the horse and suddenly realized she might have a problem--unless she just wanted an excuse to hike up her dress like that. Couldn't believe she'd be smart enough to wear boots and dumb enough not to wear jeans.

I wish someone would realize that perhaps part of the reason Caitlyn is dragging her feet about signing up for college classes etc. is that she's afraid of failing. She hasn't liked school in the past, probably because she wasn't good at conventional high school classes, and now everyone's telling her about how important it is that she get that college degree, and she doesn't want to disappoint them, and she wants to set a good example for Carly. That's a lot of pressure. It's also not the worst idea in the world for her to, as she said, try to get prerequisites out of the way first, because those may help her decide what she's really interested in doing. A lot of college students end up changing majors or adding majors/minors, because they discover they have an interest in something they hadn't considered before as a result of taking a prerequisite.

I also think Ryan needs to lay off trying to badmouth pre-school to Bentley. Yes, he complains and cries about having to go, but once he gets there, he seems to settle down very quickly, and before he left, he happily hugged all his teachers and one of the little girls in the class too. The fussiness could be due to the fact that it's a new experience and he's adjusting to a new schedule or that he's just one of those kids who is a little fussier in the morning. He's only going two days a week anyway, so it's not as if Macy is turning him over to strangers to raise. I hate how Ryan's mother is pushing for him to think about joint custody too. Why? Because she wants to spend more time with Bentley? Because she seems to be the one who is his primary caretaker when he's with Ryan. Ryan already sees Bentley something like three days a week, doesn't he? That's practically joint custody anyway--I think "Mimi" just wants more control over Bentley herself. Without her whispering in his ear, Ryan would probably be more content with the current situation.

I also have a question about Leah. How old is she? I thought she was the oldest of the kids and was around three, but I noticed tonight that she was still in diapers, and she seemed a little younger than three.
    AmyKay likes this.

I can't wait to settle in with DVR and watch last night's epi. When though....ugh!

Regarding Maci/Kyle....does Kyle still work? It seems he and Maci are home all the time. I do not think Maci has ever gotten over Ryan and would run back to him the first chance she got.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Regarding Maci/Kyle....does Kyle still work? It seems he and Maci are home all the time. I do not think Maci has ever gotten over Ryan and would run back to him the first chance she got.
    I have not seen this week's epi yet but ya Kyle is he out of work?

BUT YOU ARE RIGHT I bet Maci would run back to Ryan in a heart beat if she had the opportunity. I mean that whole following them to FL on vacation a few epi's ago because Bentley would need me and I will miss him. How did that work out Bentley wanted NOTHING to do with her he wanted to be with Ryan and his new GF and Ryan's parents. Maci looked like an idiot IMO chasing them all down there. Gag me. Dumbest idea ever, Maci.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread