+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I love reading all your reviews of the TV shows we watch together, Debb.

I actually read your review FIRST and then WATCH.

Thanks, Debb, you are the BESTEST!
    Thank you so much! That is so kind.

You know it's like nothing much as changed with these moms. Farrah is still a mean girl who is now raising a child who is going to be another mean girl.

Amber is still a hot mess, being pretty nonexistent in her child's life. Poor child is at high risk for following in her mom's footsteps.

Maci is still planning to get an education, but has made very little progress, with no real excuse that she hasn't. She just needs a man around.

And then there is Catelyn and Tyler. I guess they have progressed the most, though we don't see it on the show. I do hope their educational goals are met and from what I have read, I think they will be. They do seem to be healing a little at a time over their adoption decision. They are really the only two parents who seem to focus on helping others in this world and are not me, me, me people. I like that.

ITA with you too Debb!
    Farrah's attitude just makes her plain ugly! Like my hubby said last night, why cant she just take what her parents say to her and let it go in one ear and out the other if she doesnt want to do it? Why must she get rude and hateful with them? and as far as Maci, I think Bentley is as needy as she makes him out to be. She may be surprised if she were to let him try pre school- he may actually love it and become less clingy. But I dont think Maci wants that, to be honest. (BTW- our local CC offers certifications and AA degrees, but also has a program where you can start out there and then transfer to any VA state school after 2 years like you are a junior working towards your BA/BS/etc.)
    Amber still is not opening her eyes. Is she still on something?! that annoys me.
    Something I noticed last night both Leah and Sophia seem to be beautiful well adjusted kids (besides Sophia talking with the paci in her mouth, that got to me). Dont know how long that will stay that way.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Can someone tell me me why Farrah calls her father Michael it's weird. She is so angry at the world. I mean her parents really try to just help her.

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post
    Can someone tell me me why Farrah calls her father Michael it's weird. She is so angry at the world. I mean her parents really try to just help her.
    I've read that her mom and dad had Farrah call him Michael because he isn't the father of her sister and they thought it would be weird for only one of them to call him "Dad".

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well, last night gave us another episode of Farrah being ungrateful and rude. She is like a terrible mold; nasty and toxic. If you really look at Farrah, you can see she is seething within with venom. It's not just her parents she dislikes, she is poised to attack anyone. Recall her verbal attack on her date last episode. What a loser. And her counselor is doing her no favors by coddling her and pretending it's her parents that are the problem. This girl has some serious personality issues and her therapist should be ashamed of herself for not dealing with it. That's what a professional mental health provider is supposed to do. I suspect that Farrah neglects and/or abuses her new puppy. Watch the way she treats the dog.

Amber attempted to show how much she loves her daughter. All I could think of was how she really didn't fight to stay with her daugther. I hope they are not trotting Leah to the prison every week to visit her. Actually, I didn't buy that Gary was in love with Amber anymore. I just didn't see it. Maybe, he has finally wised up.

Catelyn and her grandmother attend a support group meeting for mothers who placed their child for adoption. She really resembles her grandmother. Was that her maternal or paternal grandmother? I don't think they said.

And then we have Maci. What a pathetic display of motherhood that was. What a mess. They even had a friend of her there to remind her that she couldn't handle a full course load at the community college because Bentley is so needy and she will be overwhelmed!!!!!!!! Give me a break. What a crock that is. Then she gets her advisors to advise her against a full load. NOW she can take only 3 classes and still get by just fine. That whole thing made no sense. She's so happy she is getting her Associate Degree. What in the heck was she going for in the first place? I never heard of a community college that provides any other degree, except for nursing, GED, etc. Did she think she was going to get a 4 year degree there? I never heard of that. Please inform me if I'm wrong.
    Maci has gone so far down hill.
    ITA with you, Debb on everything. I finally watched last night.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH FARRAH … OMG, she is so rude and nasty 24/7. That girl needs some SERIOUS help. Her therapist needs to WATCH THE SHOW … I think the therapist would be able to help Farrah more if she really saw the Farrah we all see.

ALSO about calling her DAD, Michael … I thought I read somewhere that she just does not like him and refuses to call him DAD because Farrah feels he does NOT act like a DAD … ??? Sheesh.

Wow and Catelyn does resemble her (paternal) Grandmother!!!

Amber still a train wreck … I am saying that really because I know she is NOW sitting in jail for what I believe is a 5 year sentence. Distrubing that her daughter did not come FIRST in her life but DRUGS did.

I am still trying to figure out why the heck Maci went to FLORIDA and why Ryan's family wanted a FAMILY picture with Bentley when THEY ARE NOT A FAMILY AT ALL……..??? How odd.
    AmyKay likes this.
    KAREN

Can you imagine working around Farrah? OMG, she would be very lonely, because most people wouldn't tolerate her.

I saw something that reminded me of Farrah last night on Bridezillas! I normally do not watch that show, but as I went by I saw this bride in a wedding gown waiting to get on a public city bus!!!!!!! I couldn't help but check it out.

She was leaving her own wedding reception, because she had been such a WITCH to everyone involved that her husband of 1 hour told her off, gave her his wedding band back and said he wanted an annullment!!!! He came out and told his Bridezilla that she was mean, nasty, rude, and intollerable and that it wasn't everyone else who was the problem and that SHE was the problem. Man, it was wonderful. I wish Farrah could get a little dose of that. LOL The bride was so mean that even her own mother, father and other relatives refused to attend the wedding!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Ahhhh......I love reading all your comments/posts! However, that being said, I CAN'T WAIT for this season to be OVER. I believe all these girls are past their 15 minutes of fame.

Farrah, a total bitch, her therapist, an idiot.

FORT Fanatic
    I hate Farrah as much as someone could hate someone they don't even know. I don't even blame her mother for hitting her. She had it coming. She is the most undesirable person ever. Not one good quality about her. She is well on her wah to being alone (sans a daughter who will probably hate her guys in 5 years) for the rest of her life.

Oh and her boob job is horrible. She looks worse. Like a cartoon.

FORT Fanatic

should say "hate her guts", not guys. Though im sure any guy that would want to be with Farrah Sophia would hate.

If you listen to the previews for next week, you hear Farrah's sister also telling her mother that she screwed up her life. I really believe there is much more to the story between Farrah and her mother. Just looking at her mother she looks haggard. I have no proof, no nothing to go on but gut feelings...it would not suprise me to find out her mother was an alcoholic. Since Farrah's sister feels the same way about her mother, I believe this goes back a long time.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread