+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

Butch is such a jerk. I pray Tyler and Catelyn will let him out of their lives. He is a loser and will never change. He pukes on people and expects them to like it. He has no respect for his children nor himself. He never learns from experience and will eventually create legal or health issues for those around him. Tyler knows the truth. His dad must be let go. Supporting him will only help him go down faster.

Farrah was quite a charmer on her date last night. OMG I lauged so hard. She really is a meanie. She was more interested in the chicken than her date.

I think Amber was playing for the cameras when she blew up on Gary in front of the counselor. She was trying to show off. That guy was in so far over his head. It was hysterical. And Gary was so large, he couldn't sit upright. He was laid out like a cut of meat. How can he and Amber be so exhausted from doing nothing but running their lips.
    Someone please attend to Leah's hair. Poor child. Just a little ragamuffin.

I really hope Maci's stuff was scripted last night. If that's her, then she's lost it. Ryan's girlfriend seems much more sensible than Maci. I do wonder why this new girl would be interested in Ryan. Hasn't she seen how he really is on the old episodes? He's a jerk. He will eventually let go on the new girlfriend too. Maci, you know this. LET IT GO.

That fake story about Catelyn being pregnant is now believed to have been sold to April, her mother. Catelyn says that her mom was desperate for money. Tyler is not amused. In Touch says that they were duped by April and that she even gave them a forged pregnancy report from a doctor confirming the pregnancy. How sad.

Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell Sets The Record Straight: I've Been Betrayed By My Own Mother - In Touch Weekly
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-27-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Hi Everyone! Haven't posted for awhile, but I absolutely have to comment!
    Farrah wouldn't be caught dead with furniture from a discount store...she drives a BMW Mini Cooper! How many teen mom's drive a BMW Mini Cooper? I used to feel sorry for her mother and "Michael", but now I don't...I know they love their granddaughter, but they should not be subjecting themselves to that kind of verbal abuse.

Also, Farrah's boob job looks horrible.

Another point...she just moved to Miami right? Yet, she leaves her "baby", with a complete stranger? Did this "friend" come from Iowa? Doubt it....God, I can't stand her!!!!! Argggghhh.....what a bitch! Okay...I feel better now.

I think Farrah moved to Ft. Laundedale on the show. She may have moved to Miami since then.

She has some kind of odd thing about her where she doesn't comprehend what people are saying to her. Like when her mom suggested they prorate her rent since she moved in the middle of the month. (When Farrah was renting from her mom.) Farrah jumped down her throat asking why she was overcharging her. Obviously, Farrah didn't understand what pro rate meant.

Then when Michael would ask any question, she would go off on him accusing him of bossing her. He was just talking. Then her date just asked her what she liked to do on her time off and she thinks he is insulting her and verbally attacks him. WHAT? She's from another planet.

I think MTV set up the date with Adam. There was nothing else for Farrah to do. And then she ruins that, because she is such a hater.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Generous analysis of Farrah's date: She's scared of intimacy so she romanticizes her dead boyfriend while pushing everyone else away but her daughter.

Less-general analysis: She's a miserable, self-absorbed human being who can't empathize with anyone's feelings but her own.

Either way, her neighbor was generous enough to take her to dinner on her birthday. At the very least, she could have been pleasant instead of defensive and petulant.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Well said! I don't believe "gracious" is in Farrah's vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Generous analysis of Farrah's date: She's scared of intimacy so she romanticizes her dead boyfriend while pushing everyone else away but her daughter.

Less-general analysis: She's a miserable, self-absorbed human being who can't empathize with anyone's feelings but her own.

Either way, her neighbor was generous enough to take her to dinner on her birthday. At the very least, she could have been pleasant instead of defensive and petulant.

Was there a new episode last week? I must have missed it for some reason.

There was no episode last week. You didn't miss it!

Well, last night gave us another episode of Farrah being ungrateful and rude. She is like a terrible mold; nasty and toxic. If you really look at Farrah, you can see she is seething within with venom. It's not just her parents she dislikes, she is poised to attack anyone. Recall her verbal attack on her date last episode. What a loser. And her counselor is doing her no favors by coddling her and pretending it's her parents that are the problem. This girl has some serious personality issues and her therapist should be ashamed of herself for not dealing with it. That's what a professional mental health provider is supposed to do. I suspect that Farrah neglects and/or abuses her new puppy. Watch the way she treats the dog.

Amber attempted to show how much she loves her daughter. All I could think of was how she really didn't fight to stay with her daugther. I hope they are not trotting Leah to the prison every week to visit her. Actually, I didn't buy that Gary was in love with Amber anymore. I just didn't see it. Maybe, he has finally wised up.

Catelyn and her grandmother attend a support group meeting for mothers who placed their child for adoption. She really resembles her grandmother. Was that her maternal or paternal grandmother? I don't think they said.

And then we have Maci. What a pathetic display of motherhood that was. What a mess. They even had a friend of her there to remind her that she couldn't handle a full course load at the community college because Bentley is so needy and she will be overwhelmed!!!!!!!! Give me a break. What a crock that is. Then she gets her advisors to advise her against a full load. NOW she can take only 3 classes and still get by just fine. That whole thing made no sense. She's so happy she is getting her Associate Degree. What in the heck was she going for in the first place? I never heard of a community college that provides any other degree, except for nursing, GED, etc. Did she think she was going to get a 4 year degree there? I never heard of that. Please inform me if I'm wrong.
    Maci has gone so far down hill.
    AmyKay and jenniferboston1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well, last night gave us another episode of Farrah being ungrateful and rude. She is like a terrible mold; nasty and toxic. If you really look at Farrah, you can see she is seething within with venom. It's not just her parents she dislikes, she is poised to attack anyone. Recall her verbal attack on her date last episode. What a loser. And her counselor is doing her no favors by coddling her and pretending it's her parents that are the problem. This girl has some serious personality issues and her therapist should be ashamed of herself for not dealing with it. That's what a professional mental health provider is supposed to do. I suspect that Farrah neglects and/or abuses her new puppy. Watch the way she treats the dog.

Amber attempted to show how much she loves her daughter. All I could think of was how she really didn't fight to stay with her daugther. I hope they are not trotting Leah to the prison every week to visit her. Actually, I didn't buy that Gary was in love with Amber anymore. I just didn't see it. Maybe, he has finally wised up.

Catelyn and her grandmother attend a support group meeting for mothers who placed their child for adoption. She really resembles her grandmother. Was that her maternal or paternal grandmother? I don't think they said.

And then we have Maci. What a pathetic display of motherhood that was. What a mess. They even had a friend of her there to remind her that she couldn't handle a full course load at the community college because Bentley is so needy and she will be overwhelmed!!!!!!!! Give me a break. What a crock that is. Then she gets her advisors to advise her against a full load. NOW she can take only 3 classes and still get by just fine. That whole thing made no sense. She's so happy she is getting her Associate Degree. What in the heck was she going for in the first place? I never heard of a community college that provides any other degree, except for nursing, GED, etc. Did she think she was going to get a 4 year degree there? I never heard of that. Please inform me if I'm wrong.
    Maci has gone so far down hill.
    I love reading all your reviews of the TV shows we watch together, Debb.

I actually read your review FIRST and then WATCH.

Thanks, Debb, you are the BESTEST!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread