+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

I heard that Farrah is claiming that her mom taught her to call her dad Michael. I don't believe it. Does anyone recall the very first episode when Farrah was pregnant? I thought she called him dad then. I don't believe much of what Farrah says.

i saw something that said she calls him michael bc the 2 sisters have different dads and the mom didn't want one to be dad and the other to be a name - hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I heard that Farrah is claiming that her mom taught her to call her dad Michael. I don't believe it. Does anyone recall the very first episode when Farrah was pregnant? I thought she called him dad then. I don't believe much of what Farrah says.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i saw something that said she calls him michael bc the 2 sisters have different dads and the mom didn't want one to be dad and the other to be a name - hope that makes sense.
    Oh, yes, I believe that may be what they are saying, but I just don't know that I buy their story. I don't have much respect for Farrah and would not put it past her to come up with this for damage control, since she is so unpopular on the internet. And I think her parents would support a lie. They are like slaves to her. LOL
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Fanatic
    Us weekly did a poll on which teen moms would be missed the most when show ends. Maci and Cate were over 45%. Amber was 3 and Farrah was 5. I love how people can't stand her.

Ty and catelyn also have the cover saying their not having a baby.
    Debb70 likes this.

I'm relieved Tyler and Caitlyn are waiting on starting a family.

I'm not a hitting kind of person, but I swear that Farrah girl makes me want to smack her face. She is beyond rude and abusive to her mother and father. "Michael" drove 5 days with all of Farrah's belongings to move her to Florida and she talks to him like he's sh*t. Seriously Dad, park the UHaul on the street, throw Farrah the keys and tell her to figure it out; then, take the first flight home. Dear Lord people, have you no pride??? How can they let their child speak to them in such a manner???? Now she's purchased a puppy. Wonder whose footing the bill for THAT???
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Not to be too picky here, but wouldn't it make more sense to buy new furniture at a discount store than to pack up and drive all the way to Florida? You have her dad taking off a week from his job, rental truck fee and insurance, gas costs and food and hotel for 5 days for dad. I would think buying locally in Florida would have made more sense. I guess no one challenging Farrah once she gives orders.

FORT Fanatic

Can we get a Mod to turn this into an all encompassing teen mom thread?

In that regard, Janelle and her fiancee/ex-fiancee (depending on the day of the week) not only broke up again but both got arrested over the weekend. Janelle was charged with assault, possession of pot and possession of some kind of pills. She of course claimed the pot wasn't hers and the pills had a script. Gary was charged with the same things.
    Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans and Estranged FiancÚ Gary Head Arrested—Check Out the Mug Shots! - E! Online

I can't stress enough how MTV needs to pull the plug and stop paying this girl. She is a train wreck. Her and this guy break up all the time and there is usually violence involved. She should not have any kind of money for doing nothing because all she does is spend it on drugs and garbage.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Us weekly did a poll on which teen moms would be missed the most when show ends. Maci and Cate were over 45%. Amber was 3 and Farrah was 5. I love how people can't stand her.

Ty and catelyn also have the cover saying their not having a baby.

I saw the second half of tonight's episode. I can't believe even 5% of viewers would miss Farrah, as she couldn't refrain from being rude to anyone. There really wasn't anything wrong with her neighbor suggesting that if she had a day off that she might like to do something relaxing or that stress wasn't always good. Besides, spoiled rotten Farrah going on about how she's more mature, needs to work all the time to succeed etc. is such a joke anyway. Plenty of people work every bit as hard as she does without being nasty to everyone around them.

I can't watch Amber and Gary without thinking about what's happened since, so that story line is pretty much wrecked for me.

I feel so sorry for Tyler, and I hope he sticks to his guns about not parenting his father. It was so bizarre listening to Butch explaining where he'd been and why he hadn't called. The role reversal was just so complete.

And now my shoulder wants to lie down on ice again. Second "gentle assisted" physical therapy appointment tomorrow.

I'm so glad this is the last season with these girls. Maybe when they are away from the camera's and not getting paid and perks like swanky, free rehab in CA, they will get in the real world and grow up.
    Maci. She was my favorite, she was going to school and was the mature one, and now all she does in sit around and obssess about Ryan and his new GF. She's got a nice guy who seems to care about her. She needs to go back to school or get a job.
    Amber is hard to watch because we know how this all ends up.
    Farrah is so rude to her parents, they need to leave her alone and let her fend for herself.
    Tyler needs to listen to his Mom and kick his ex-con Father out. Tyler and Catelynn are the only ones doing well. Going to school and trying to make something of themselves.

+ Reply to Thread