+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

FORT Fan

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

In touch magazine isn't a credible news source. Im sure their exclusive was 2nd hand information. If Ty and Catlyn are saying no, I would go with them.

catelynn is saying the in touch article is not true and that they pieced together quotes from her and tyler's websites and came up with that article. she said she doesn't want kids until she is done with school

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    A day after I posted that Caithlyn was denying she is pregnant, I saw her and Tyler on the cover of some magazine announcing her pregnancy! She said she was on birth control, so the news was shocking, but they are happy.

The article said that Tyler and Caityln have purchased a 3 bedroom house and accomplished other goals. It sounds like they said their income from the show. They have moved their marriage date up so they will be married before the baby arrives.

FORT Fogey

Is anyone else beyond annoyed with Farrah? Not only does she continue to act like a complete brat, but after giving away one dog because it was too much trouble, she gets another one--and from a pet store, which is a terrible idea, even if she were prepared to handle a dog on her own in addition to her child, which she isn't. Even Sofia was smart enough to realize they should have gotten a fish instead.

On the other hand, the conversation between April and Caitlyn when April told Caitlyn how proud she was of her and how she didn't tell her that enough was a real step forward for them. April seems to look a little healthier than she used to as well.

I'd write more, but I'm recovering from a partial shoulder replacement, and typing with both hands is somewhat painful and typing with only my left is frustrating.
    AmyKay likes this.

Tilden, that shoulder surgery sounds rough! Ouch! I hope you have a speedy recovery. I have some experience with shoulder issues and man it was not fun. I hope you are now on the mend.

Yes, Farrah is so clueless in so many ways. The reason she has to get her dogs from a pet store is that no reputable breeder or adoption agency would provide her with a dog, because she is not prepared for the responsiblity. Most inquire about your homelife and lifestyle and they would never approve her IMO. And unless you own your own home, you have to get written permission from your landlord to get a dog or cat from an adoption agency or shelter.

I think Farrah wants the dog to occupy Sophia's time so she can free herself. Wouldn't you think that any thinking person would have realized the huge mistake the first puppy was and learn from it this time? And I don't think she even knows how to housetrain a puppy.

I cracked up when Amber leaves her bed to walk out to the patio chair and tell Gary that she was tired! Please tell me what she's doing to get tired. Please. And I liked the way Amber's brother blamed all of Amber's troubles on GARY. Right.

Maci oh Maci. She is so obvious. Do you think she knows how obvious she is? No one should be jealous over her baby's daddy. He's a jerk. He has always been a jerk and he's being a jerk to the new girl too. Let it go. Oh, I guess this was staged for drama.

I guess I'm impatient, but I would like to know what Caitlyn and Tyler had planned for after graduation. They keep talking about their future, but don't have plans? Most high school graduates know what they are doing after graduation, like starting college in the fall or a job for the summer. Why don't they? I'm really glad they got their HS diploma though. I just worry how they will perform in college if they had such a difficult time in HS.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-20-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Is anyone else beyond annoyed with Farrah? Not only does she continue to act like a complete brat, but after giving away one dog because it was too much trouble, she gets another one--and from a pet store, which is a terrible idea, even if she were prepared to handle a dog on her own in addition to her child, which she isn't. Even Sofia was smart enough to realize they should have gotten a fish instead.
    She's got the most unpleasant personality of all the Teen Moms, I and II. She hates her mother's controlling behavior, yet she's controlling and borderline abusive to her father. And to get another puppy just after giving the first one away is beyond irresponsible. I'll bet that purebred cost at least $700. She has no clue how to train it, so this one too will become an inconvenience.

Here's what baffles me, though. She obviously watches the show; she appears on the aftershow; she gets questions from the public. People have no doubt said what we're saying on this board. Does none of that sink in and make her think about changing her behavior? I'd be embarrassed if the camera captured me being a bi*tch to my father just one -- let alone repeatedly.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    She's got the most unpleasant personality of all the Teen Moms, I and II. She hates her mother's controlling behavior, yet she's controlling and borderline abusive to her father. And to get another puppy just after giving the first one away is beyond irresponsible. I'll bet that purebred cost at least $700. She has no clue how to train it, so this one too will become an inconvenience.

Here's what baffles me, though. She obviously watches the show; she appears on the aftershow; she gets questions from the public. People have no doubt said what we're saying on this board. Does none of that sink in and make her think about changing her behavior? I'd be embarrassed if the camera captured me being a bi*tch to my father just one -- let alone repeatedly.
    GREAT POINT! I think the answer to the question is that Farrah would never take any criticism seriously. She would just say the people are haters or jealous and she will do things just the way she wants to. Period. Besides, Dr. Drew will side with her as well as the other Teen Moms. Farrah is so self absorped that the only thing that matters is what she wants. Man, she is going to be mighty surprised with Sophia starts telling her what's what, calling her Farrah and telling her to shut up and let her live her own life. I predict that will happen in about 2 more years! LOL
    AmyKay likes this.

sophia is already telling her to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    GREAT POINT! I think the answer to the question is that Farrah would never take any criticism seriously. She would just say the people are haters or jealous and she will do things just the way she wants to. Period. Besides, Dr. Drew will side with her as well as the other Teen Moms. Farrah is so self absorped that the only thing that matters is what she wants. Man, she is going to be mighty surprised with Sophia starts telling her what's what, calling her Farrah and telling her to shut up and let her live her own life. I predict that will happen in about 2 more years! LOL
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fan

Farrah is living in her own little world where she can do no wrong. The way she treats her family is disgusting. I hate how she makes it like they are controlling her when in reality, she needs to be treated that way. That girl has no clue how to be a parent and if she didn't have them, she would have tried to give Sophia back like she did with the puppy. Moving to Florida has nothing to do with getting out from under her parents. Its her way to cash in on her "fame". There is not one logical reason for her to make that move. That psychiatrist she went to back home should be banned from treating people for enabling that. She's a spoil little brat who never learned respect nor was taught right from wrong. She is the perfect example of the types of kids that are being raised today with zero discipline. I legitimately despise her and cringe every time she is on TV.

I got a kick out of Ambers brother telling her that Gary and her are toxic because of Gary. As much as I think Gary is a pathetic loser, Amber is a psychopath and is just as responsible for their problems. She knows she has Gary wrapped around her finger and uses that. I agree that neither one of them should be within 1000 miles of each other but its not all Gary. It also makes me laugh when Gary says "We need to be a family" or makes any reference to them being a family. To me that shows how delusional he is and how he can't accept the fact that they are the furthest thing from a family. Leahs best chance at a normal life is to go live with Garys mom.
    AmyKay and Debb70 like this.

Great post Giggity22! I do however have concern for Gary's mom. She raised Gary and look at the results. Also, Gary's mom used to think Amber was just fine, even after her meltdowns and blowups. She used to continually talk about how Amber needed to get her daughter back. I found that very odd, but, perhaps she's changed her mind since then. On the last episode, she seemingly tried to convince Gary that sticking with Amber was NOT a good idea.

I'm not sure if any of the Teen Mom kids get the proper kind of attention, except for Carly, but what happened to spending time teaching your child things? Have you ever seen the moms sit with their child and read books, point out animals in the books, sing songs like Itsy Bitsy Spider, Row Your Boat, Little Red Caboose,? I just don't recall them working with their child on little projects, like building a frog house, counting, etc. They have the time. How could a camera crew be you house for more than a few hours, before you would be doing this kind of activity with your child? I don't get it.
    It seems like Farrah's mom may do it with Sophia. I don't recall seeing it though.

I gave up on this show after the second (?) season, but I see nothing has changed!
    I do want to comment on Farrah & her continually rude & disrespectful behavior toward her parents...she didn't get this way overnight. It appears she's been this way to them long before we ever saw her on TV. They do bear some responsibility for not nipping that crap in the bud immediately! They helped create the nasty woman she is by accepting her behavior. When she tells them to do things for her (she doesn't ask, she demands) they should refuse to do so unless she ASKS in a polite way, but they don't. They continue to let her talk to them like trash. If you notice, she doesn't have any friends (unless something changed over the past few seasons). The one episode that stands out to me was when a couple of guys were helping her move into her apartment & she was very rude to them. If you are friends with someone & they talk to you like that, you're not going to be friends for very long!
    The mourning of Derek is so phony, IMO. They are just trying to make her come across as more sympathetic. It's not working.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread