+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

I am not saying she is not at fault either, but seems people are accepting his explanation as the truth without actually knowing it. Once she talked to my parents the way she did Daniel's I would have dumped her right then. This we know she really did as it was filmed.
    There's no place like home!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dogs everywhere......That's gross.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I watched Part 2 last night. Maci needs to get her own life and move on. An ex is just that an ex. Ryan does not have to socialize with her for even 15 minutes if he chooses not too. It is all about Maci and she uses Bentley to get at Ryan. He needs to follow through and get everything legalized or there will be problems. As for Kyle I am sure it is all his fault, since that is what Maci says. Can you tell I am not a Maci fan.
    Jupiter and redsox girl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    How do we know that Daniel is the one telling the truth?
    From what we saw of Daniel he was well spoken, kind, and appeared to conduct himself with integrity. Even after all the stuff that Farrah loaded on him that weekend that WE SAW ON CAMERA, Daniel still did not trash Farrah, but just gave up from exhaustion. The poor guy was flabbergasted by her. (And who wouldn't have been.)

From we know of Farrah from watching her since she was pregnant with Sophia, she has been totally out of reality. She lied to the first guy she dated on air this season trying to pretend that she never took off work for fun, when she had just gone to the zoo with Sophia the day before.

She misinterprets what people do and say all the time. She has gone behind her mom's back and got the puppy when she was not supposed to. She has accused her parents of being mean to her when they have been very busy kissing her behind. She constantly claims to have to get them to leave her alone, when she is the one calling and asking her mom to come and take care of Sophia. She is totally unreliable, IMO and I would not trust her at all.

I haven't watched any of the reunion shows. Can someone give a summary?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought it was very telling how far away Ryan was leaning from Maci (and Bentley, and only because he was sitting with his mother). Had there been another couch next to where he was sitting, he would have been on it.... at the FAR end. He seems to want absolutely NOTHING to do with her. Interesting, when Maci's stance is that, if she hadn't had Bentley, she and Ryan would probably still be together.

She is not over him yet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She will be a force to deal with for any woman involved with Ryan for years to come. I have read she and Kyle are back together, but if Ryan snapped his fingers she would go running.

Has anyone seen the photo out of Catelyn smoking a bong? It's pretty bad. I'm not putting the girl down, however, I fear it's going to cause Carly's parents to rethink whether she and Tyler need to have any communication with Carly. Recall Tyler's anger issues in the finale and now Catelynn smoking weed. Well, I don't think they will like it.

Catelynn has to realize that people will take your photo and put it online for fun. I'm surprised she didn't consider this. I'm sure she is mortified. Plus, she and Tyler had parents with serious addiction issues. They are prone to addiction because of this. While I don't normally have an issue with pot, they have to be extra careful with things like that.

I'm not sure if I am supposed to post the link, but it's on TMZ.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Examiner.com is also reporting that Amber has a "protector" in prison named Sugarfoot. I assume that's not her actual name.

If you want the sordid details--okay, not so much details as innuendo and rumor--you'll have to read the article yourselves. I'm kinda sorry I did. It read so much like one of those lame, cheap "chicks in prison" movies.
    Debb70 likes this.

momrek06 likes this.

SHOCKING footage! The first time Amber has not been high on drugs or lounging on a couch! Sneak peek of Amber's interview with Dr. Drew behind bars.

Locked Up | Video | MTV
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-04-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread