+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    This was filmed a long time ago bc Amber wasn't in jail yet. She's been in for at least 6 months.
    No, not six months ago. Amber reported for jail on June 14, 2012. 'Teen Mom? star begins five-year prison sentence - New York Daily News

C&T
    have set a wedding date for sometime next year. They were excited to announce that bit of news. April joined them with Dr. Drew. Now April, she is a hot mess. She admitted to being addicted to Butch.
    Both C&T are currently attending college.

Farrah is a very depressed young lady. She so needs help and if Dr. Drew does not see it then he has NEVER watched the show. And the lies about Daniel geez. I will find the article somewhere that states BY DANIEL just exactly what happened on their last night together.

Teen Mom Farrahs Ex Daniel Alvarez Reacts To Last Nights Breakup Episode| E! Online

Here is a snippet:

"The breakup happened after our dinner and after a night out on the town. It began with Farrah completely degrading not only a helpless and innocent fast-food drive-thru attendant but also two of my closest friends. At that point, I chose to cut ties with her and after a brief but direct argument, I sent her back to the hotel with a close friend of mine," he tells us. "Farrah already knew we were done and that I was not planning on taking the same flight back as her. The cameras fortunately/unfortunately didn't capture our breakup, so that is why I believe it jumped from a very merry and high-spirited scene to an unpleasant one."
    Alvarez also reveals that he never had any intention to marry Abraham, despite her pushing for a ring. "I've stated before that a healthy relationship has to be cultivated over time and cannot go from a few weeks of dating to marriage. And for me, marriage is a one-time thing so I'm not looking to take a leap of faith over a six-week dating session," he says. "Farrah's name calling and continued badgering of my name has no solid backing and comes out of spite towards me. Actions speak louder than words and we've all witnessed many of hers."

Here is a sneak peek for next week:

Maci vs. Dalis | Video | MTV
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I think she decided to go to jail sometime in May. So it was more like 4 months ago.

Poor Farrah. Her parents worked hard so that her and that ungrateful b!tch of a sister of hers could have a better life! How could they get divorced and then of all things GET ALONG in front of them and still seem to love each other. I mean, thats just so horrible! It was just more fake tears that Farrah has become so great at producing. Whether shes pretending to cry over the baby daddy she didnt even like or because she has no friends or because no one will ever love her, its all BS.

I despise her. Literally. I think she is one of the most horrid people to walk this planet.
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nobody can convince me that Farrah does not have a face full of Botox! That face, simply, does not move and not a tear in sight.

Agewise, does it make sense? No, it doesn't, but that does not mean that it is not so.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think she decided to go to jail sometime in May. So it was more like 4 months ago.

I actually saw about 5 online articles that all stated June 14, 2012.

The actual 'timeline' is .........

Amber was arrested May 24, 2012 for violating her drug court probation req's by failing a drug test AND lying about it. (I am thinking THIS was around the time that MTV filmed the Reunion show.)

June 5, 2012, the Courts tell Amber she must now serve prison time.

June 14, 2012, Amber reports to jail.

If you do see an article that references May, please post it, ok!
    KAREN

I'm glad that Daniel spoke out with the truth. Farrah lives in a dream world. I have no faith in anything she says.
    momrek06 likes this.

lol, there's actually a couple of dog friendly beaches too!

i have to admit to being guilty of being a California dog carrier, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I moved to So Cal (from Boston,MA) 4 years ago and Californians take their pooches EVERYWHERE! And California allows it! I was shocked one morning while shopping in Macy's at Fashion Island/NB and there is a lady shopping with her dog (on a lease). And that was the beginning of my DH and I noticing pooches everywhere! Restaurants, coffee shops, malls etc etc! Everywhere except the beautiful California beaches! Yeah!

So I am guessing more and more states are allowing dogs in retaurants and malls.

her being on coke makes sense to me. would explain her wild mood swings - they're "coke flashes" . . .

Sounds about right. Im shocked that Promises wasnt able to diagnose it. I guess they were too busy drugging her up and hypnotizing her to notice.

I read online that the guy Farrah went on the date with had a messy break up with her. She claims he was in it for the fame. Who goes away with a guy after meeting them a week or 2 prior? There are also some things coming out about her book where she claims she tried to kill herself after Sophia was born and was heavy into coke and booze. Wernt the cameras around then? Im sorry but Im not buying any of that. Seems like a ploy to sell books.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    lol, there's actually a couple of dog friendly beaches too!

i have to admit to being guilty of being a California dog carrier, lol!
    Oh yes, CA does have dog friendly beaches. BUT for us new to SoCal we did not have a 'manual' so to speak as to what to expect differently than the East coast AND DOGS EVERYWHERE does not happen back East.

The other thing here too is more and more stores ALLOW patrons to come in and shop SHOE-LESS and SHIRT-LESS (males obviously). Back home, NO WAY are you allowed to enter any stores/restaurants/malls/movie theaters WITHOUT PROPER FOOT COVERINGS AND SHIRTS ON ALL MALES.

Odd that CALI does not inforce that.
    KAREN

How do we know that Daniel is the one telling the truth?
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    How do we know that Daniel is the one telling the truth?
    We dont. However, I would believe his version of the events based on how that day went over her story that he just told her to get into a cab. She also comes across as a pathological liar so theres that. Then again Im bias against anything this girl does so you cant use me.

She broke up with the dude she was dating from Seacrests show last week. Of course its all the guys fault and shes takes no blame for it.

+ Reply to Thread