+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

Did anyone else notice Ambers mothers speech? It was slurred.....wonder what's up with that? Every epi Maci seems to aggravate me more and more. She and Ryan are not together....why does she keep inviting Ryan, Jen and Larry? to Bentley's birthday party? I am sure they (Ryan, Jen and Larry?) must have had their own celebration planned. Yes, it's sad that Mommy and Daddy are not together, but that's life.

I know everyone rags on Gary, but I honestly see love for Leah.

Farrah is a moron. Who dumps their kid off for a month? Move back to Iowa....what's more important? God, she drives me CRAZY. Sophia will look back at these epi's and hate her mother....will take sometime, but she will.

Tyler and Catelyn...to me it's the same old every time.

Sigh...now I have vented I can go about my day! LOL
    redsox girl likes this.

It's not that I dislike Gary, but I just don't have any faith in Gary. Yes, he's a better parent than Amber, but he lacks in some basic skills. He may appear to love Leah, show her kindness, take her to school, etc., but he refuses to show his love for her by doing the most important thing and that is to protect her from Amber. All that physical abuse by Amber in front of Leah harms the child mentally and emotionally, but Gary would not have stopped it if CPS has not stepped in. And even now he talks of letting Amber get Leah as soon as CPS is out of the picture. Unless he's lying to Amber, then he is putting his own need of having his love, Amber, OVER Leah's best interest. To me that does not show love for your child. He's too immature and selfish to really put Leah's needs first.

Gary needs intensive therapy on "how to safeguard yourself and your child from abusers." It's like Gary is an abused spouse who cannot get out of the cycle. People like that often end in terrible tragedy. That's why it scares me that he will have custody of Leah. And while many viewers like Gary's mom, she too has always pushed Amber to regain custody of Leah. That makes me think that woman has a screw missing too.

Ok, AMBER OH MY LORD she is just spiraling down down down. She has not had a thorough convo with ANYONE since this season started that did not turn into HER ALWAYS BEING RIGHT and screaming at them. YIKES. Her eyes are basically SHUT must be from all the drugs she is taking.

AND not to be able to afford the $$ for Leah its going to Amber's DRUG DEALER. Broke my heart when I saw Leah crying to want to be with Amber and yet Amber has chosen JAIL over that sweet baby doll.

FARRAH is in complete denial. She is nothing more than a complete spoiled brat and will find herself very much ALONE (w/Sophia) if she continues to act the way she does. I think Debra has calmed way down and tries hard to keep herself in check when she is around Farrah BUT WHO SHOULD HAVE TO DO THAT adults should be able to have a conversation and agree to disagree without it turning into a screaming match. Farrah ALWAYS tries to turn it into a screaming match. Ugh.

C&T, I do NOT feel their parents should be a part of Carly's life. It is so dysfunctional and continues to be Carly is now Teresa and Brandon's baby their parents are now Carly's grandparents.

MACI OH BOTHER Maci is a MESS why why why does she continue to throw Bentley into these messes with Ryan. Sheesh. AND Ryan is NO prize LYING to Bently that he and Dallas would be at 'PUMP IT UP'. IDIOTS all of them. IDIOT PARENTS.

A couple of things pictures of April's NICK he is just a doll. Dallas has DYED her hair when I first saw her on this past epi I thought Rayn had a NEW girlfriend. Sophia SLAPPING Farrah and Farrah HUGGING her gag me. AND Bently, where were all HIS friends. That was the SADDEST party every at 'PUMP IT UP". No one his age to EVER play with. Oh and I did hear that officially yesterday Amber Portwood signed her rights over to Gary AND started her 5 year jail sentence. OMG.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I think Maci should cancel any further speaking engagements until she can get into some intensive parenting classes. She and Ryan are clueless when it comes to putting Bentley first, above their desire to bicker and be right. When Ryan's dad mentioned taking the high road, Ryan didn't even know what that meant. lol They are both big babies with no sense of fairplay or sacrifice for their child. It's shocking how many parents there are like that. I know quite a few. They would prefer to scar their child for life, than to shut up and do the right thing.

Now what I dread is the Reunion Show where these pathetic parents parade themself on stage and have an audience applaud them. Dr. Drew will then ask them all kinds of questions of what they have gone through as teen parents. PLEASE. I wish the audience could throw rotten bananas at them, boo and have a Dr. Phil ask them a thing or two. And leave the kids at home. We've seen how they really treat their kids.

Nothing will be mentioned about any of their horrific behavior. I predict that Dr. Drew will say that Farrah is just misunderstood and fighting hard to find herself in this world. And since Farrah got laid, she's treating her mother much nicer.

And Maci is a struggling mom who is facing obtacles with her education goals and being a full-time mom. Thank God, she cut those classes down to 2 hours per week. Even she can handle that. lol Oh, and how she and Ryan really should reunite so they can raise Bentley. Crazies work well together.

Tyler and Catelynn are struggling to complete their college work and should be done by the time Carly graduates from high school.

And Amber gave it her all, but has chosen to get the help she needs in a correctional setting, but he will encourage Gary to take Leah to the prison every weekend to keep that strong bond going. He may even offer to help Amber get custody back when she gets out of prison.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dr. Phil has always said you should love your children more than you hate each other. I think Gary is, over all, a good dad, and he does see the need for Leah's mother to be in her life. To cut Amber out would be doing Leah a disservice. So far, it looks like Amber is not a physical threat to Leah, and Leah loves her mother very much....as it should be. I'm glad that Gary's mother is in Leah's life with regularity; good, loving grandparents are precious additions to children's lives, and Gary's mother is providing a loving, stable female role model for her granddaughter, a job for which Amber is not always around. That jail thing is going to be touchy to maneuver.
    tears.and.rain likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow, you guys are so right about Dr. Phil! It's too bad that Dr. Drew can't be replaced with Dr. Phil.

I have my issues with Dr. Phil, but when it comes to holding adults accountable for acting like jerks around their kids, he holds people to the fire on it. I do admire that. He also will look a person in the face and call them out when they are obviously lying, but Dr. Drew just helps the Teen Moms out with giving them loads of sympathy and mislplaced admiration. (I'm not talking about Cate and Tyler. They did place their child's best interest above their own.)

I'm afraid I don't have any faith in Amber having a lasting or positive relationship with Leah. I think she' toxic and any future contact will lead to pain and misery for her. It's similar to the way Butch has treated Tyler. Butch the spoiled, selfish, career criminal who never put Tyler first and Tyler the loving child who always suffered due to his out of control, drug loving dad. We see the pain it's caused. I actually think that Amber may be more dangerous than Butch. If Leah can grow up without any long term damage from what she has already been exposed to by Amber, it will be a miracle. I wish her well.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Amber is a fact of Leah's life; she is her mother, good or bad. Many people have lived through this, or worse; I do see that Amber loves Leah. Unfortunately, you learn to play the hand that you are dealt, good or bad. Leah will eventually come to her own terms about her mother. I've always been amazed that even abused children are protective of their mothers/parents, usually. Unfortunately, it just is what it is. I'm just glad that Leah has Gary and his mother.
    tears.and.rain likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teen Mom, in my opinion, is just not a "reality" for most teen moms anymore. I believe it used to be though.

Now, none of the Teen Mom's have part time jobs, they drive super expensive vehicles (red mercedes Maci?), live in houses and high rise apartments that a "typical" teen mom would not even dream about.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Amber is a fact of Leah's life; she is her mother, good or bad. Many people have lived through this, or worse; I do see that Amber loves Leah. Unfortunately, you learn to play the hand that you are dealt, good or bad. Leah will eventually come to her own terms about her mother. I've always been amazed that even abused children are protective of their mothers/parents, usually. Unfortunately, it just is what it is. I'm just glad that Leah has Gary and his mother.
    AMBER IS LIKE BUTCH.

Was it just last week or two weeks ago that Butch sent Tyler a text and said he was sorry for not being a good father AND finished the text by saying "I do believe I love cocaine more than anything or anyone".

Amber will get out of jail one day and I can easily see her spiral back to her drugs.

UNLESS UNLESS UNLESS Amber gets the help she so desperately needs for mental health.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread