+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

FORT Fanatic

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

I would guess that they are both attending junior or community college. Caitlyn was a 5 year graduate with average to below average grades. They may be at a school with two year programs where they would have to decide a career path almost immediately. If they do well there, they can transfer to a four year school.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I kept wondering why Tyler and Catelynn weren't getting in touch with a career counselor, either at Tyler's college, or even at the high school that they graduated from. That seems like a basic first step that they should know.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

I have been a teacher for almost 20 years and students who come from circumstances similar to those two often don't know how to navigate academic waters, like seeking help from a counselor. That's why I was so pleased to see Ty's mom helping them out. Cait may have to take non-credit classes to get her skill level up in math or English. Cait probably has no one in her family who has gone to college so there may be some fear or apprehension. I wish the best for those two. I think many people out there want them to succeed.

FORT Regular

Just UGH on Farrah. She is painful to watch. Where did MTV even find these people. Which leads me to Amber. What a hot mess (understatement). I agree with the above poster..... how the heck can she afford that house, and what goofy landlord would even rent to her. There goes the neighborhood. She appeared stoned out of her mind most of the episode. She is clearly a drop-out at anger management. And she looked like a two-bit hooker renting the house. I can't imagine what the neighbors must be thinking seeing her stroll around like a lady of the evening, complete with her drama. Neither one of these two dopes have much hope at all, IMO. Yet I continue to watch this trainwreck....

I wonder why MTV didn't show what led up to Farrah leaving that dinner with Daniel's friends? I read that they had a Twitter feud and he said that she treated his friends badly. That would make sense.

Bentley is sooo sweet and adorable. It makes me wish I'd had kids.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They're sweet and adorable until a certain point, and that bliss is rather OVER! You've got to let them grow up. I hate that Maci is teaching Bentley to whine so much. Both sides of his family are talking about toddler-innappropriate things in his presence. When Bentley parroted something like "baby-mama-drama", after Ryan's parents said it, I winced....and Bentley will repeat that and other negatives to his mom.

Raising kids is no joke and not nearly as glamorous as it might seem. The responsibility can be daunting once the reality hits you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You beat me to the punch candor! I was just going to post the same thing. This is supposed to be "reality tv", so why was obviously so much of Farrah and Daniel left out?

Would've loved to see how Farrah acted in front of Daniels friends. Maybe she threw a temper tantrum at the camera crew. I could NOT believe how rude Farrah was to Daniels step mother. I have said in the past, and will say it again, I can not wait for Sophia to grow up and treat Farrah like trash.

Oh..and all the talk about Farrah wanting a brother or sister for Sophia? She can't even handle one kid, but she wants more?
    Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I wonder why MTV didn't show what led up to Farrah leaving that dinner with Daniel's friends? I read that they had a Twitter feud and he said that she treated his friends badly. That would make sense.

Bentley is sooo sweet and adorable. It makes me wish I'd had kids.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    You beat me to the punch candor! I was just going to post the same thing. This is supposed to be "reality tv", so why was obviously so much of Farrah and Daniel left out?

Would've loved to see how Farrah acted in front of Daniels friends. Maybe she threw a temper tantrum at the camera crew. I could NOT believe how rude Farrah was to Daniels step mother. I have said in the past, and will say it again, I can not wait for Sophia to grow up and treat Farrah like trash.

Oh..and all the talk about Farrah wanting a brother or sister for Sophia? She can't even handle one kid, but she wants more?

It's not a surprise, really, that Farrah thinks she could handle a sibling for Sophia. She never, ever thinks things through. She couldn't handle being a dog owner the first time, but it doesn't stop her from impulsively buying another pet store puppy when she went to the store to get a fish. She got completely taken on that deal with selling her car, because she didn't even suspect that something sounded fishy. She keeps treating dates the exact same way and can't figure out why they keep leaving her. She can't even figure out that a maxi-dress is a poor choice for going horseback riding. She's so utterly immature and incapable of dealing effectively with adults, children, or dogs, I don't see how she can possibly succeed at keeping a home together for herself or Sophia. Or that poor puppy, for that matter.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

I can only guess that the reason they didn't air scenes from the party Farrah and Daniel went to is that perhaps his friends would not sign releases for it to be aired or maybe they would only sign a release for a certain amount of money and MTV didn't want to pay. I don't think it had to do with Farrah being a jerk there. She's a jerk everywhere. I think they would love to show her doing that.

FORT Fanatic

For me, that was my favorite episode of all time. Seeing Farrah attempt to interact with people other then her family was priceless. I wish the step mom said to her "well we all cant be whores who spread our legs at 16" when she was calling her too old for kids. What nerve. Its almost as if she has no idea how to talk to people. I was laughing so hard when she said she wanted another one. She talks about them like they are toys. "Something for Soph to play with". Daniel is my hero. Normally I feel like you would feel so bad for someone who was left like Farrah was. However, I was cheering along. The whole thing with the ring was just uncomfortable to watch. I couldnt believe that was happening.

Oh and if you need a great laugh, here is Farrahs single. On Our Own.MY TEENAGE DREAM ENDED sound track "ON MY OWN" - YouTube. Its probably one of the worst things you can ever listen to.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread