+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Teen Mom Season 4

Re: Teen Mom Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    My next problem...maybe it is because I live in the midwest, but why in the heck do you take a puppy out to dinner?
    I moved to So Cal (from Boston,MA) 4 years ago and Californians take their pooches EVERYWHERE! And California allows it! I was shocked one morning while shopping in Macy's at Fashion Island/NB and there is a lady shopping with her dog (on a lease). And that was the beginning of my DH and I noticing pooches everywhere! Restaurants, coffee shops, malls etc etc! Everywhere except the beautiful California beaches! Yeah!

So I am guessing more and more states are allowing dogs in retaurants and malls.
    KAREN

ITA Captain! East Coast/North East here, and no....never brought a dog to a restaurant. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    My next problem...maybe it is because I live in the midwest, but why in the heck do you take a puppy out to d

inner?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sophia has picked up her mother's whine, which is only going to get worse. I can't stand that they talk to that child in "baby talk". Farrah is, steadily, becoming her mother; she sounds just like her, as it is. Farrah and her sister feed off each other's negativity and nastiness. They both need to grow up.

And Maci has turned Bentley into a little whiney; this is about HER, not Bentley. Kyle doesn't baby him. This kid is being turned into Ryan, and that's not a good thing. Ryan's parents are sh/# stirrers. Ryan needs to "man up".

Amber is one nasty piece of work. I'm convinced that she is mentally ill.

I'm always fascinated that Tyler looks exactly like his dad. Catelynn's mom is going to end up dead if she doesn't do something in her own interest. Maybe she'll finally realize it when she has time to really reflect while she's laid up in the hospital, for at least a month, from what he's done to her, having been pulled back from the jaws of death.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's time for Sophia to ditch the binky....

REF. Amber. Has anyone heard of Borderline Personality Disorder? Amber has every symptom. I'm no expert, but take a look.

Borderline Personality Disorder-Topic Overview

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    REF. Amber. Has anyone heard of Borderline Personality Disorder? Amber has every symptom. I'm no expert, but take a look.

Borderline Personality Disorder-Topic Overview
    Sounds about right. Im shocked that Promises wasnt able to diagnose it. I guess they were too busy drugging her up and hypnotizing her to notice.

I read online that the guy Farrah went on the date with had a messy break up with her. She claims he was in it for the fame. Who goes away with a guy after meeting them a week or 2 prior? There are also some things coming out about her book where she claims she tried to kill herself after Sophia was born and was heavy into coke and booze. Wernt the cameras around then? Im sorry but Im not buying any of that. Seems like a ploy to sell books.

I don't believe much of what Farah might say. And if some guy couldn't take her, then I understand. I can't imagine she would be easy to get along with. Poor kid and puppy. I feel for them.

I bet most mental health professionals who deal with Amber, realize she is dealing with more than depression and substance abuse, but the Borderline personality is such a serious condition with such stigma that I think they hold off on that diagnosis as long as possible. There really isn't a cure and it's very resistant to treatment. I knew someone who was about 20 years old who was diagnosed with it and he was a career criminal. He was in trouble ALL the time. No matter what the consequences were, he would chose the wrong path, over and over again. His family was so hurt and confused by the guy. He made their life hell.

Poor Sophia....I can't believe that Debra is going to take her for a month. My parents would be like you made your bed, now lie in it! What is Farrah going to do when Sophia is a teenager? Dump her off in a group home, if her mom can't take her? Arrghhh....

I think Farrah had more things on her to do list than school work when she sent Sophia to grandma's. I think she wants more time to cuddle with Daniel. Sophia had trouble sleeping without her mom. That will make for some difficult to have her lover at her disposal, so send Sophia to grandma's. I don't have a problem with it, since it seemed that Sophia was often being left at the sitter's. She is better off with the grandparents than a sitter, IMO, although, I'm sure the sitter was fine, but just not family.

If Farrah is going to to do homework in the evening, she is going to have to get Sophia on a schedule of getting to sleep by herself at a regular hour. If not, it's not going to work. That's the problem with sleeping with babies. Now she's trapped to having to lay down with Sophia to get her to bed.

I wanted to slap Tyler's mom last night. Where does she come off guilting Tyler into supporting his dad in court? Really? Lady, Tyler has bent over backwards for his dad, only to be slapped in the face. He has zero appreciation for Tyler. So then mom tells Tylerl he is your dad, so the least you can do is go to support him court??????? Talk about a whack-a-doodle.

I was ticked off about Ryan's girlfriend too. To tell that child that he should stop living with his mom and live with his dad? Are you kidding me? What an idiot would say that to a young child? Forget every kind workd I said about her. She has no brains. Stuff like that is called Parental alienation. It can end up costing you custody. I hope Ryan's attorney tells him that.

I adore Caitlyn, but she should top sitting in Tyler's lap. She appears to large to do that comfortably and Tyler looks like he hates it.

Well, it sounds like I really was not happy with things last night, but guess what. I did get some laughs from Amber..........lol It's funny to watch her left to fight with herself. The girl is so desperate to fight that she will pick on anyone or herself if Gary isn't available.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm betting that Sophia ends up with her grandmother for longer than a month. I hate to see these lousy parents create situations/behaviors with their children that they are just going to have to break later....and it's going to be harder than ever because the children have just gotten stronger in their determination and will to have their own ways....and these parents have already shown that they can't stand up to their children. Children are great manipulators; they learn, way early, that they can cry and whine and get what they want. "Testing...1,2,3,....testi ng!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread