+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 23

FORT Fan

Re: The Challenge: Season 23

It looks like the drama queen Frank and the meathead caveman are going to be starting some trash with Las Vegas on the next episode.

FORT Fanatic

If you want to know how dumb these people are, just look at how they all align with each other and then get mad when they get double crossed. You have to know that if you are one of the 6 of 8 teams in an alliance, when the other two are gone, someone is next. Or then look at how instead of knocking each team down to 2 players, they decide to eliminate the whole team and leave full strong teams in it. Would you rather face a team of 4 in a challenge or a team of 2? Morons.

Big E is a b!tch. He can spin it however he wants. He quit like a coward. While Camilla didnt need to say all of that, it was the heat of the moment and I can understand. Youve been breaking your back while this useless coward kept costing you challenge after challenge. I liked Big Easy going into this but he should never be back on these shows. He can lose all the weight in the world but hes still dead weight to his teams.

If these people were smart, the first chance SD doesnt win something they should go in. No questions asked. Get rid of them.
    mindy384 likes this.

Will someone be kind enough to explain to me how the Fresh Meat team was originally formed? Am I correct in assuming they were never a part of any Real World or Road Rules seasons? Were they only formed to participate in The Challenge type shows a few seasons ago? If so... How were the members chosen? Thanks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Will someone be kind enough to explain to me how the Fresh Meat team was originally formed? Am I correct in assuming they were never a part of any Real World or Road Rules seasons? Were they only formed to participate in The Challenge type shows a few seasons ago? If so... How were the members chosen? Thanks.
    Yes you are right. The Fresh Meat were never on Real World or Road Rules. Since 2006, there have been 2 seasons of the challenge called Fresh Meat (which was the 12th season of the challenge, filmed in fall 2005, aired in summer of 2006) and Fresh Meat 2 (which was the 19th season of the challenge, filmed in fall 2009, aired in the spring of 2010). The Fresh Meat Challenges are special seasons of the challenge in which new players, who were never on Real World or Road Rules, were brought onto the show (a lot of them were people who tried out for seasons of the Real World, made it very far in the auditioning process, but ultimately did not get cast for the season they tried out for, but then get invited to be on Fresh Meat). Anyways, once they are casted for Fresh Meat, from that point onward they are just as eligible for the challenges as actual Real World & Road Rule alumni.

On this challenge the Fresh Meat team included Eric from Fresh Meat 1,and Brandon/Cara Maria from Fresh Meat 2. Then you have Camila. Believe it or not, Camila was never on Real World, Road Rules, OR a Fresh.Meat Challenge. In 2010, a week before Fresh Meat 2 aired, a week long special show aired on MTV called the "Spring Break Challenge" where college kids got to compete in challenges (which were recreations of missions from previous seasons of the challenges) for money. Camila was one of the many college kids that participated in this event. For whatever reason, a couple months later, she, along with 29 Real World, Road Rules & Fresh Meat cast members, was invited to be on Cutthroat (the season after Fresh Meat 2). She's been on every challenge since then, and won last seasons Battle of the Exes. She is the only person from that Spring Break event to be on the challenges. I guess they put her on this seasons Fresh Meat Team because she's like the Fresh Meat in that she wasn't on Real World or Road Rules but wasn't on an actual Fresh Meat Challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    If you want to know how dumb these people are, just look at how they all align with each other and then get mad when they get double crossed. You have to know that if you are one of the 6 of 8 teams in an alliance, when the other two are gone, someone is next. Or then look at how instead of knocking each team down to 2 players, they decide to eliminate the whole team and leave full strong teams in it. Would you rather face a team of 4 in a challenge or a team of 2? Morons.

Big E is a b!tch. He can spin it however he wants. He quit like a coward. While Camilla didnt need to say all of that, it was the heat of the moment and I can understand. Youve been breaking your back while this useless coward kept costing you challenge after challenge. I liked Big Easy going into this but he should never be back on these shows. He can lose all the weight in the world but hes still dead weight to his teams.

If these people were smart, the first chance SD doesnt win something they should go in. No questions asked. Get rid of them.
    Yes, a brilliant strategy but does anyone have the cojones to actually do this? Also is there anyone strong enough to take CJ out?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I would say that Alton could take CJ out. Trey could be a wildcard. Also I haven't seen Landon on recent challenge shows. He was always one of the best competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005 View Post
    Yes you are right. The Fresh Meat were never on Real World or Road Rules. Since 2006, there have been 2 seasons of the challenge called Fresh Meat (which was the 12th season of the challenge, filmed in fall 2005, aired in summer of 2006) and Fresh Meat 2 (which was the 19th season of the challenge, filmed in fall 2009, aired in the spring of 2010). The Fresh Meat Challenges are special seasons of the challenge in which new players, who were never on Real World or Road Rules, were brought onto the show (a lot of them were people who tried out for seasons of the Real World, made it very far in the auditioning process, but ultimately did not get cast for the season they tried out for, but then get invited to be on Fresh Meat). Anyways, once they are casted for Fresh Meat, from that point onward they are just as eligible for the challenges as actual Real World & Road Rule alumni.

On this challenge the Fresh Meat team included Eric from Fresh Meat 1,and Brandon/Cara Maria from Fresh Meat 2. Then you have Camila. Believe it or not, Camila was never on Real World, Road Rules, OR a Fresh.Meat Challenge. In 2010, a week before Fresh Meat 2 aired, a week long special show aired on MTV called the "Spring Break Challenge" where college kids got to compete in challenges (which were recreations of missions from previous seasons of the challenges) for money. Camila was one of the many college kids that participated in this event. For whatever reason, a couple months later, she, along with 29 Real World, Road Rules & Fresh Meat cast members, was invited to be on Cutthroat (the season after Fresh Meat 2). She's been on every challenge since then, and won last seasons Battle of the Exes. She is the only person from that Spring Break event to be on the challenges. I guess they put her on this seasons Fresh Meat Team because she's like the Fresh Meat in that she wasn't on Real World or Road Rules but wasn't on an actual Fresh Meat Challenge.
    Many thanks for this detailed response. I couldn't have asked for more info. It all makes sense to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks that way about Eric. Waste of a competitor, and it sickened me to see people sticking up for him for quitting. Maybe it's because they're just glad he quit instead of having to take them out, and they bashed on Camila because she was a genuinely good competitor who could've given any girl there a run for her money.

And yeah, alliances in this show get more and more idiotic overtime. They never think far ahead, and honestly, I'd love for the producers to pull off a twist in a future challenge and make it so anybody who tries to make an alliance gets ppunished, let these people fend for themselves and use their own heads for once.

They should also think far ahead to the finals. Would it be easier to face a bigger team or a smaller team? Honestly, smaller teams may have the advantage, because bigger teams have a bigger chance of weaker players holding them back. Just take a look at the Inferno 2 challenge, where the bad guys kept eliminating the good guys, so in the end it was 7 bad guys against 4 good guys, but the good guys took the lead and ran with it for the win, because the bad guys had so many people that when the weaker ones started falling behind, it set back the whole team.

I imagine they will do a reunion show I wonder if Big Easy will attend and how will that go...and to be honest I want to see him on another season and have others know he is coming and last only one or two episodes because we all know he will either fall or quit.

I wonder if he will ever acknowledge to himself that he quit?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Do you think that Eric would have quit as easily if his girlfriend wasn't on the opposing team?

+ Reply to Thread