+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 23

FORT Fan

Re: The Challenge: Season 23

Yeah to be honest I wasn't expecting that from Knight. He wasn't really that type of person during the New Orleans season. I know some people try to play mind games and all, but he definitely went overboard. I'm surprised that more of the male competitiors didn't stick up more so for Nany. I know they have to be cautious about a scuffle occuring, cause they could get sent home. Though, I thought some would have showed more support at least.

So what do you guys think about Devon and Big E's relationship? I didn't know what to think at first but now I hope it works out for them.

I could have done without Nany and Knight's drama and actually would have liked to see the Arena.

Episode 5 starts with the Arena. Big Easy and Camilla vs Devyn and JD. Fresh Meat is in the lead and Big Easy quits. Yes, Camilla said some vile things. Things she shouldn't have but still Big Easy quit again and because of him she lost any chance at getting further in the game. If he even tried and physically couldn't do it I would understand. Not all of these folks are athletes and being underwater upside down is actually considered torture. Wow, Eric/Big Easy you sure know how to redeem yourself.

On the other hand this is the first time in ages that a Challenge season is completely free of being dominated by veterans.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Episode 5 starts with the Arena. Big Easy and Camilla vs Devyn and JD. Fresh Meat is in the lead and Big Easy quits. Yes, Camilla said some vile things. Things she shouldn't have but still Big Easy quit again and because of him she lost any chance at getting further in the game. If he even tried and physically couldn't do it I would understand. Not all of these folks are athletes and being underwater upside down is actually considered torture. Wow, Eric/Big Easy you sure know how to redeem yourself.

On the other hand this is the first time in ages that a Challenge season is completely free of being dominated by veterans.
    The only problem is that, despite being rid of all the a-hole veterans, we're not full of a-hole sorta veterans. Chet, Sarah, ToolKnight, amongst others, they're all scum and I wish them the very worst in life. I happpen to like nice people, and when I see someone being the complete opposite, I can get downright nasty.

And honestly, I see nothing wrong with Camila calling Eric all those things. He quit despite doing okay in the challenge. He said so himself, he just didn't feel like being there anymore, and he just up and quit and thus took Camila's chances away from her. That's the problem with the whole team thing, if someone wants to quit, the teammate ends up losing by default. It's a terrible premise.

What I was most astonished for is how everyone seemed to defend Eric for quitting! Even TJ, who normally blasts quitters, was very easy-going on Eric. The guy quit just cause, he deserved everything Camila said to him and more!

mmmm................

She still lets it get really personal.

Anywho.... San Diego sends in Brooklyn against New Orleans and its the Endurance Challenge. Sarah and Chet vs Mackenzie and Preston. Bye Bye New Orleans. Jermye and Knight are left. Really? Are they a threat to anyone? Still I hope some other team gets to win next week besides San Diego or any of their allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    The only problem is that, despite being rid of all the a-hole veterans, we're not full of a-hole sorta veterans. Chet, Sarah, ToolKnight, amongst others, they're all scum and I wish them the very worst in life. I happpen to like nice people, and when I see someone being the complete opposite, I can get downright nasty.

And honestly, I see nothing wrong with Camila calling Eric all those things. He quit despite doing okay in the challenge. He said so himself, he just didn't feel like being there anymore, and he just up and quit and thus took Camila's chances away from her. That's the problem with the whole team thing, if someone wants to quit, the teammate ends up losing by default. It's a terrible premise.

What I was most astonished for is how everyone seemed to defend Eric for quitting! Even TJ, who normally blasts quitters, was very easy-going on Eric. The guy quit just cause, he deserved everything Camila said to him and more!

Are there any nice people on these challenges?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Are there any nice people on these challenges?
    Gosh, they're so few and far between. This one had Preston being nice, and Lacey's always been one of the nicest people ever in RW history, but went too early here. I also remember the first San Diego's Jamie winning the only Challenge she ever took part of, I also remember her as a very nice cast member and competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Gosh, they're so few and far between. This one had Preston being nice, and Lacey's always been one of the nicest people ever in RW history, but went too early here. I also remember the first San Diego's Jamie winning the only Challenge she ever took part of, I also remember her as a very nice cast member and competitor.
    Don't let Preston fool you with one showing..he wasn't all sugar and glitter on his season of New Orleans.

Most of these folks are just lazy kids who act ridiculous and refuse to grow up...and they are ignorant as all get out to boot. How do 20-30 yr olds miss all of those "trivia" questions, they were so incredibly easy (minus the hard challenge questions)! And, not only did they get the majority of the questions incorrect but did I hear someone guess that there are 21 continents...? Again, 21 continents? Good grief.

FORT Fan

Ha, one of the best lines last night, after someone missed a really easy question: "What, did you graduate from 5th grade and come straight on the challenge?"

Glad to see the Leave No Kid Behind program resulted in the geniuses we saw last night. It's embarrassing to see kids from the richest and most powerful country in the world are lacking in basic education and can only excel in getting drunk, fighting, screw anything dead or alive and cuss a lot. I am sure the parents are proud of their kids. They really should ask for a refund from what ever colleges these kids attended.

+ Reply to Thread