+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 23

FORT Fan

Re: The Challenge: Season 23

CJ was lucky that Wes got eliminated so early cause he did seem intimidated by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    By the way, was it discussed yet why the Sydney team was replaced by Fresh Meat? I remember seeing some of the Sydney cast in earlier previews, but I don't think anything was mentioned.
    I was wondering about this, too. I couldn't really find anything online about it.

Happy for a new season of the Challenge. I also wanted Wes to stick around a little bit longer just to see how CJ was going to react. Lacey was a waste of space. So now how does the team compete with only 2 members left?

I haven't watched the Real World I think since the New Orleans season so those other people after that, I don't know them but what was up with the drunk guy? Was Frank his name? Was he like that on his season of the Real World?

Ah...poor Wes I too wanted to see him stick around a bit longer but it will be interesting to see a house of basically challenge virgins try to run the game. By challenge virgins this is the first challenge in a very long time were the Terrible Trio and Wes were not running the game.

WTF is Eric doing here? He is a menace. Yes, he lost 75lbs but that was back in 2010 in Prague when they were playing Cutthroat. Good that he kept the weight off but he still needs to lose about 50 to 60 more pounds. Some of the other guys are pretty big themselves and yet they managed to climb up the rope ladder. He was very lucky that they picked the only Arena Challenge he would be good at. All I have ever seen him do before is use his size to intimidate his opponents. I do not believe he will last that long. But considering the awful shape some of others are in he may actually go far. I feel sorry for his team thought because they have a really huge handicap.

Some may feel I am unnecessarily hard on Big Easy but he has had 4 years to get himself in better physical shape since he practically passed out in Mexico and I am not impressed.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I think fat shaming is wrong no matter how long someone has been fat.

My favorite moment in this challenge so far was when Jemmye talked about Knight cheating on her and said that she donated all his clothes as soon as she found out. I think that is beautifully, hysterically funny.
    redsox girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I think fat shaming is wrong no matter how long someone has been fat.

My favorite moment in this challenge so far was when Jemmye talked about Knight cheating on her and said that she donated all his clothes as soon as she found out. I think that is beautifully, hysterically funny.
    My main issue with Eric is that he is a liar about how fit he is. If he was fit fat and could run and climb regardless I wouldn't have a problem with it. All the teams he has been on have used the fact that he is big to intimidate his opponents. He is also good at parties and the rest of the cast like him because he is entertaining. If his physical accomplishments would match the smack he talks I wouldn't have a problem with him. He lets down his team and teammates by not being physically ready for these challenges. Still because many of the Real World folks are not as fit the Road Rulers and that there are no Road Rulers this season might be the one he can go far on on his own accomplishments and not be carried along because of his alliances.

I think 4 years is plenty of time to get in shape to win a challenge the fact that he has only gotten so far is on him. He performance on the criss cross challenge speaks for itself especially in light of how other non athletic types successfully did complete the challenge.
    mindy384 likes this.

FORT Fan

I agree that Eric could lose some more weight to be more efficient in the challenges. I don't think he brags that much. It usually seems that it's just when he has to defend himself when some of the others are constantly getting on his case.

I thought that was pretty messed up a while back when that crazy CT acted like he would rather try to go for the money and leave Eric behind to fend for himself. On a side note, Eric does seem like one of the nicest ones that has been on any of the challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    Marie = muffin top city. LOL. Girl drinks way too much.
    Just finished watch RW St Thomas! Ugh! She was and is annoying! Ya her weight I think is a direct result from all the
    alcohol she consumes daily. (Or did on RW anyway.)The Reunion show was intense.

Still have to watch this FIRST epi of The Challenge! I saw some clips and am so glad TJ is looking and doing well!
    KAREN

Episode 2 and Team Austin is gone.

Must say though that Frank from Team San Diego has been a standout from episode 1 as an a$$.

Well, Team Fresh Meat, you need to get your act together. I was pleased to see Camilla and Big Easy as teammates and I was pleasantly surprised that they won. I wonder if they are going to be the team that dominates the Arena.

I do think that Fresh Meat and Saint Thomas need to put together a strategy to egg Frank on and get him to hit someone when he is drunk. Just saying.

+ Reply to Thread