+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 23

Re: The Challenge: Season 23

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have never watched this show. My DIRECTV search does not bring up a show with this name. Plenty of shows with the word challenge in them, however! Does this show have a longer name? And what night it is on? Thanks.
    It is on MTV usually Wednesday nights at 10pm. This link to Wikipedia explains the name best.

The Challenge (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from Real World/Road Rules Challenge)

The Challenge (originally Road Rules All Stars, followed by Real World/Road Rules Challenge) is a reality television game show on MTV that is both dependent on and spun off from the network's two flagship reality shows, The Real World and the now cancelled series, Road Rules. It is currently hosted by T.J. Lavin.

The title of the show was originally Road Rules: All Stars, before it was changed to Real World/Road Rules Challenge in the show's second season, and later shortened to The Challenge in the 19th season. The series initially had no hosts but instead a former cast member who had been kicked off his or her season, providing assignments as Mr. or Ms. Big. Puck Rainey, David Edwards, and Gladys Sanabria served this role. Later, the series began to use hosts: Eric Nies and Mark Long co-hosted a season, and Jonny Moseley and Dave Mirra hosted various seasons before Lavin became the regular host. Lavin has hosted the show since its eleventh season. After the second season, the show began using subtitles, such as Battle of the Seasons. Some seasons have had sequels, such as The Inferno which is tied to The Inferno II and The Inferno III. The 22nd and most recent season, entitled Battle of the Exes, premiered on January 25, 2012 and concluded on April 4.[1] The show has been picked up by MTV for a 23rd season.[2]
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    HI!

Thor is the name the roomies during RW San Diego (2) gave Zach. He is HUGE and looks like he is about to go play one of the Avengers in a Hollywood Blockbuster. He also appears to be seriously athletic--all he did while on the RW was go to the gym with his girlfrind/castmate Ashley and he also plays Arena football.

Since this is the MTV link I hope I can include it:
    Zach | Real World: San Diego | MTV
    Thanks for the info mindy384.

Cute, all American looking. But seriously, I don't like it when they throw ringers in the challenge. I always adore it when the smaller players dominate and not some steroid pumped hunk.

Zach might look cute but he was a HUGE jerk. Actually his entire season was filled with unlikable cast mates, I've watched Real World from the beginning and that was the most unlikable cast and worst season EVER. I can't believe FOUR of them are coming back (I do somewhat like Sam though).

About this challenge......excited for Trishelle and Alton coming back and I have a soft spot for the Brooklyn season. I like how many newbies are on this as I'm sick of many of the veterans (Johnny, Kenny, Evan). Oh and I read on another site a "surprise" team or maybe a team sent in to replace another team was flown in, The Fresh Meat team:

Camilla
    Cara Maria
    Eric
    Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    Zach might look cute but he was a HUGE jerk. Actually his entire season was filled with unlikable cast mates, I've watched Real World from the beginning and that was the most unlikable cast and worst season EVER. I can't believe FOUR of them are coming back.
    Boy oh boy do I agree with this. I'm really hoping that he's one of the first to go and we don't have to hear all season about how much things affect him and only him.

FORT Newbie
    I agree that season was horrible!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

FORT Fanatic

Trailer for new challenge: Battle Of The Seasons 2

Battle Of The Seasons Trailer | Video | MTV

Season premiere is Wednesday, September 19th at 10pm/9c
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 08-21-2012 at 05:27 PM.

FORT Fan

10 years since the first Battle of the seasons? lol Why don't they have Road Rules anymore? Not enough people were watching? I remember they started it back up about 5 years or so ago, but it only lasted that one season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    10 years since the first Battle of the seasons? lol Why don't they have Road Rules anymore? Not enough people were watching? I remember they started it back up about 5 years or so ago, but it only lasted that one season.
    Please read: Road Rules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

There were 14 seasons of Road Rules from 1995 through 2007.

FORT Fanatic

FORT Fanatic

Ignore the link above, as it now just redirects you to the site for the last challenge. This is the real Battle of the Seasons site link below

The Challenge: Battle Of The Seasons | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

+ Reply to Thread