+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 23

FORT Fanatic

The Challenge: Season 23

I don't get why these physically inept people go on these. Have they even watched them before? People in peak physical condition struggle. Just stay home.

Re: The Challenge: Season 23

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    I don't get why these physically inept people go on these. Have they even watched them before? People in peak physical condition struggle. Just stay home.
    I think the producers want to see the drama. My feeling is I would rather see a more even playing field. Brooklyn with the exception of Devyn showed that even if you have smaller guys if they have a level of cardio fitness and can think and do puzzles it is actually a powerful team. I would prefer not too see anymore steroid giants for a while. I would like to see more players like Chet and JD instead of Zach. While I like the one hour format the last two seasons have had way too much drama and I really don't want to see it on my tv screen anymore. Oh, BTW while didn't the producers "accidentally" leave Frank behind in the desert?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

I am getting caught up on the show...and I find it sort of sad and sort of funny how they all freak out about mental challenges..."Anything but the mental challenge"..."we wanted to get the mental challenge off the board".

It must be terrible to KNOW that you are dumb as a brick. I guess that is something most of these kids have in common. That is why I like Sarah. She has a brain.

Anybody know when the next season begins? ....or if one is even being filmed?

+ Reply to Thread