+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 23

FORT Fan

Re: The Challenge: Season 23

I wouldn't mind if Frank or Zach get punched.
    Uncle David, momrek06 and scoot13 like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I have not watched yet (too early still) but I just want to be say that MARIE is FITH. Period. I so hated her on RW!
    I stopped watching Saint Thomas after a few episodes because she was unbearable. First season I didn't finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    She's a coward.
    Unfortunately, We'll never know for sure because that wuss/coward Dustin refused to step up and join her.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I have met folks like Dustin before. They just shout and shout and just keep going that their point of view is correct and everyone else is wrong. Shouting the loudest is not and longest is not the best way to solve things. It is very much bulling. Dustin and Alton are very strong physically if they had just shut up and helped Trishelle out during the challenge instead of constantly yelling and blaming they results would have been different (maybe). They did not work as a team. What I don't understand is why not let Trishelle go for the buoy that was only 5 ft deep?

Also did anyone notice that when San Diego came in first the time noted was 21:53. Then Brooklyn came in with a time of 18:10 and then Cancun with a time of 21:53????? That totally confused me.

Oh, if Dustin considers Trishelle a coward by not doing a challenge and then not volunteering to go into the arena what do you call his action of walking out of the show?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Glad Marie and Robb of Team St Tomas are gone. To be honest the last two episodes have been vile as far as behavior. I wish Chet and the other rational ones would just let the mad dogs beat each other silly and let them get kicked off the show.

Oh, Team San Diego, Brooklyn, Cancun and Las Vegas are all going to Namibia.

FORT Fan

What a turn around with Team Vegas.

Why was Zach acting like Marie pushed Sam down on purpose? I know Marie is beyond ridiculous, but she wasn't trying to knock her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    What a turn around with Team Vegas.

Why was Zach acting like Marie pushed Sam down on purpose? I know Marie is beyond ridiculous, but she wasn't trying to knock her down.
    Marie in her zeal to protect her friend pushed down Sam. There was the potential of Sam being seriously hurt. Her head could have been cracked open on one of those stone columns. Marie doesn't even acknowledge that she caused collateral damage and even after that incident she still verbally attacks Sam as if it was Sam's fault she was in the way. Marie is a$$ sober and even worse drunk. I don't blame Zack and Sam wanting Marie to go into the Arena. Why shouldn't she after the way she has behaved to everyone. Why should she get a free ride into the finals?

12/12/12

Well, Cancun got eliminated and the three teams in the final are Brooklyn, San Diego and Las Vegas. Both Booklyn and San Diego are 4 person teams with each having a weak member, Brooklyn has Devyn and San Diego has Sam. San Diego and has horrible communication and so does Las Vegas. The first team in gets $250,000. The second team gets $50,000 and the 3rd team gets $40,000.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Vegas has an advantage being a two person team. Even if they take third place they will make more money, per person, than the second place team.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Vegas has an advantage being a two person team. Even if they take third place they will make more money, per person, than the second place team.
    Yes, a two person team will get more money but so far this season some of the challenges have been geared to the advantage of having a 4 person team, carrying the logs up the hill comes to mind. Also a food challenge will not be as easy for a 2 person team as it would be for a four person team. I also expect this to be a 2 or 3 day challenge so we will see. The really nice thing about this season is that the majority of the guys are not steroid bound hulks they are regular guys. Who ever wins I think will depend on Devyn and Sam not giving up and Dustin not blowing up at Trishelle.

I personally do not want Frank to win anything as I think he is detestable. His entire attitude toward Sam was horrible. OK, it doesn't feel good to be made fun of, be mocked in public like Sam did when describing Frank's not so good performance during the first challenge but everyone laughed and his performance did suck and he has done so much worse to his own teammates and to others. He also forgets that Sam and Zach went into the Arena twice and they really didn't have to the second time they did.

+ Reply to Thread