+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 23

Re: The Challenge: Season 23

Frank is so vile and nasty. I can't stand him at all.

I was rooting for Team NOLA but that's just cause I have a soft spot for Knight but now that they are gone I guess I'm rooting for Team Cancun and Brooklyn. San Diego needs to go. I do want to see Trishelle goes far cause I wish they'd bring back more old school players but Dustin is insufferable and Alton has changed big time in a negative way so I won't be rooting for Vegas.

Alton is an amazing athlete but his attitude is a bit all over the place.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

That was an intense battle. I didn't like how sleazy Jonna was using a guilt trip to get her way out of going into the arena. Is everybody else supposed to just lay down and automatically hand her the money? If she wouldn't have backed out, Cancun would have probably won. Also, it should have been Frank and Ashley's turn to compete in the arena. I know it was a physical one and the caveman is better suited for that, but I think they are still wussy's.

I wonder if anybody gets kicked off the show in the next episode with the fighting going on?

What a great challenge I really thought CJ was going to make it all the way. While everyone was trashing Jonna how come no one said anything to Frank about him not going into the arena. If San Diego goes into the arena one more time Frank and Ashley have to do it.

FORT Regular

Frank should be in serious therapy, not on TV. I am not sure there has EVER been a more unbalanced person on the show.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    Frank should be in serious therapy, not on TV. I am not sure there has EVER been a more unbalanced person on the show.
    Funny you mention that considering how he did attend therapy sessions during his Real World season. Apparently they weren't much help :

FORT Fanatic

The Challenge: Season 23

What a cowardly move by Trishelle. Making up this whole thing how Alton was going to quit. She's trash.
    They don't go home. You see them compete in the preview.
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    What a cowardly move by Trishelle. Making up this whole thing how Alton was going to quit. She's trash.
    They don't go home. You see them compete in the preview.
    Watch the episode, Alton threatens to quit again, it is very obvious that he didn't try very hard the first round of the challenge. Dustin was a total disaster and needs just as much therapy as Frank and lets throw Marie in. I am surprised that Marie didn't get thrown out for hurting Sam and then acting as if it's her fault.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Watch the episode, Alton threatens to quit again, it is very obvious that he didn't try very hard the first round of the challenge. Dustin was a total disaster and needs just as much therapy as Frank and lets throw Marie in. I am surprised that Marie didn't get thrown out for hurting Sam and then acting as if it's her fault.
    I have not watched yet (too early still) but I just want to be say that MARIE is FITH. Period. I so hated her on RW!
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

The Challenge: Season 23

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't think he said anything more then he said the first time he was fed up. He said later he wasn't going to throw a mission yet Trishelle still cried about that. She never had any intentions of willingly going in. Anyone who costs their team a challenge has stepped up. She went and hid behind some bs excuse. She's a coward.
    That said Dustin is still a tool.
    Sam looked fine. I give Marie credit for standing up for Nany when everyone else just watched two guys berate her. I have no idea what the argument was about but that still doesn't give Frank the right to say nasty things to her and call her fat. I really hate him. Really tough hiding behind that dumb ox.

+ Reply to Thread