+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Real World: St. Thomas

Re: Real World: St. Thomas

Well, granted, the one girl who demanded a towel instead of courteously ask for it was a bit rude, but her friend wasn't. I keep seeing Swift just be incredibly disrespectful, and lett's face it, he gives it to Marie just as hard as she gives it to him. I do not like Marie one bit, but she at least had the common sense to not bring the house drama to their job. Swift's display imitating a drunk Marie instead of a sea lion like he was asked, it might've been accurate, but it was incredibly low and unprofessional, and I'm surprised their work manager didn't rip him a new one.

FORT Fan

Yeah, that is true about the work situation, I forgot about that one. lol I guess he got to the point that he couldn't deal with Marie's crap anymore. Cause before this most recent episode, I thought that he was doing a pretty job of handling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    It seems like he might have hooked up with Toya, but she doesn't want to admit it. Swi.
    If Swift and Toya had hooked up we would have seen footage...no question about it.

FORT Fan

Maybe they haven't shown the footage yet on purpose, in order to add to the intrigue. lol

FORT Fan

Do you think that Marie might have finally wised up, and is on the verge of changing some of her ways for the better now? lol

I felt really bad about the alcoholic guy who started drinking again. I wish he had just realized that the blonde chick did not have his best interests at heart. What kind of person tries to talk an alcoholic into jumping off the wagon!? If he was able to drink casually, that would be one thing, but it appears like it may be all or nothing with him. Of course, I am only speaking from what I see on the show, which isn't much!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Well geez, I feel even worse for alcoholic guy since he fell of the wagon with regard to his drug use also! I'm glad it sounds like he has a supportive dad who was encouraging him to own up to his mistake. I think he will have a much better chance for long-term success if he is taking personal responsibility for his decisions. It has got to be hard to stay clean as an addict who has put himself smack in the middle of a party-charged atmosphere. I hope he is successful staying clean when he gets home.

Trey is a disgusting human being. Both those girls should dump his behind. He is SO passive aggressive and controlling when he tries to get them to feel bad about talking to other guys when HIS behavior has been atrocious and he shouldn't expect a commitment from either one of them!! I'm glad both of them recognized that Trey was the one to blame for putting them in the awkward situation (rather than blaming each other), but IMO they both should have been more angry with him for putting them there. I hope Chelsea sees this show and realizes she can do better. I'm curious what was up with the covering she was always wearing over her arm?
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I'm curious what was up with the covering she was always wearing over her arm?
    I'm guessing that she has a tattoo that is either obscene or has a trade logo on it, so they can't show it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I hope Chelsea sees this show and realizes she can do better. I'm curious what was up with the covering she was always wearing over her arm?
    Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I'm guessing that she has a tattoo that is either obscene or has a trade logo on it, so they can't show it on TV.
    No not a tattoo. Back when Chelsea first arrived and checked into the hotel Trey got for her … she took off her sweater and she had a rash that was from her wrist all the way up to her shoulder. I saw two clips of it as she was talking to Trey.
    scoot13 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    No not a tattoo. Back when Chelsea first arrived and checked into the hotel Trey got for her … she took off her sweater and she had a rash that was from her wrist all the way up to her shoulder. I saw two clips of it as she was talking to Trey.
    Thanks momrek! That's interesting, I didn't catch that at all. That sleeve thing was more noticeable to me than the rash!
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread