+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Real World: St. Thomas

FORT Regular

Re: Real World: St. Thomas

Is Marie delusional? She is just as much a sideline chick as Laura is.

FORT Regular

And Laura needs to put Trey in his place. He is acting like a 2 year old.

so some of the eps i missed are still not up on the website . . . . making me a little confused abt the background on a lot of these storylines . . . . i was totally befuddled by the laura/swift interchange! what the heck?!!?!? is she always like that? and i thought it very odd that the 2 othr guys were backing her rudeness up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Marie was being really ignorant to Swift. She deserved to get words thrown back at her, but he showed really good composure by holding his cool. Robb and Brandon looked like a couple of jabroni's by not sticking up for him.

lol, i was thinking the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    Is Marie delusional? She is just as much a sideline chick as Laura is.

I have no idea in what she sees in Trey. That temper would scare me. And his girlfriend at home is pregnant? WTH?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    This is why I love 20 somethings...........give them a little alcohol, some sex and suddenly they are in love. At my age, I would have a good time with someone and if they treated my like Trey throwing his hissy fits, I would tell him to go away and leave me alone. I mean are they getting married? Good grief!
    In Laura's mind they are already half way down the aisle...good grief she is pathetic.
    And, don't get me wrong, she seems like a really nice girl but her self-respect is completely non-existing.

At least Marie has made it a bit of a game--she feels like Rob pulls and she pushes back with another guy...so at the very least she's honest and recognizes the situation for what it is. Poor Laura won't even call another guy for fear of hurting her "slowed-down" relationship with that POS Trey. And when he took the lunch she made for him and ate it while talking to his girlfriend back home I was literally dumbfounded....I would pour that cuo o' noodles right over his head!

FORT Fan

I thought that Trey had broken up with the girl before he went to be on the show? That made it a little confusing earlier on, cause I remember one of the roommates had mentioned on the phone, to a person back home, that everybody was single there. Though Trey and some of the others obviously still have some things going on.

I don't think Trey could be more of an a$$! Early on he said he had a girl back home, but that he essentially had a "free pass" to "explore" during his "experience". But then when he started getting involved with Laura it was all sturm and drang with him about the girl back home. That conversation he had sure implied that this girl was pregnant. If she is, I really hope that conversation actually used the "p" word, because a conversation that is all "Is it what I think it is?" sure doesn't give me the least bit of confidence that they are ready to be parents!! Furthermore, he said something about not talking about the issue "out of respect" for the girl back home, but that is complete b.s. I would totally respect him for not spreading that girl's business over national television. However, if it is something as serious as a pregnancy then he needs to man up and tell Laura and stop jerking her around so that she can stop wasting her time on him!! The fact that he is talking to his girl on the regular and she is not "allowed" to even speak to another guy without him having a meltdown just shows what a ludicrous control freak he is.

This season has annoyed me with the pairings. It wasn't bad when they were less serious or controlling over them. Marie and Trey are both little babies. It's not reality guys; you're on an island!

FORT Fogey

I just saw a commercial for this season, which I confess I have not been watching. Is this Rob character actually burning himself with cigarettes and punching himself in the head? For God's sake, they have rules about taking people out of the house if they hurt another cast mate. Doesn't that extend to someone who's clearly got such problems that he's hurting himself? His housemates aren't equipped to help him with problems like that, and they shouldn't be expected to handle them either. It's not good for him or them.

+ Reply to Thread