+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Real World: St. Thomas

FORT Fan

Re: Real World: St. Thomas

I'm not feeling this new season so far. I thought this past episode was very boring, so hopefully it starts to pick up. The scene with Trey and Marie, where he was crying, seemed really fake.

FORT Fanatic

It hasn't bee great but its nowhere near as bad as San Diego. There are at least a few likable cast members. Swift and Trey seem like good guys. The black chick is a little too high energy for me but she's cool. Same with the Tomboy. Im interested to see what happens with Big Red and him beating himself. The blonde chick is annoying as hell. She reminds me of Laurel with an even worse attitude/personality. I still think BMP should be ashamed for putting Brandon in the house. Not only does he have serious emotional issues but he really is an outcast when it comes to the other 6. You have to think they knew he would be a wildcard for the season. The whole drug addict thing really gets me. The Real World house is the last place someone who's trying to be sober should be.
    Their house situation is strange. So when they bring people back, they need to take a boat home? What happens when its 4am and things don't work out? They need to call a boat?

FORT Fan

Yeah I had the same thoughts concerning the boat thing, lol I guess they wanted to have a season at a locale that they have never been before and to have it be unique, but it just doesn't seem like the Real World show to me so far.

Having to boat their guests in and out brings a whole new meaning to the walk of shame!

I'm already tired of Brandon always being on the outs because of his issues. The house is such an unhealthy place for him and his social skills are just so awkward and stilted.

Just watched the first epi because I was away for the 27th and the 4th! So one epi down and 2 to go (includes tonight).

I am liking it so far! I guess anything is BETTER than that horrific train wreck season in San Diego!

The kid from Boston .... oh no .... why why why does MTV continue to bring those with addiction issues into the house???? What did his journal say? Something about "kill kill kill" ???? Oh my. Ugh.

I like Marie and Robb as well as Trey and Laura!!!

I will be all caught up by NEXT Wed episode!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Maybe it's just me, but I thought episode 3 was really boring. It seems pretty limited on places they can go, being on a small island and all.

FORT Fan

St. Thomas is small, but not THAT small. There are plenty of places they COULD go, but my guess is they are just like the normal morons who are cast and only care about the closest place to get cheap booze and cheaper hookups. Not to mention St. John and the BVIs are short ferry rides away.

Wait...what am I thinking? I LOVE the BVIs....I hope they continue to be narrow minded idiots who never step out of their comfort zones because I'd hate to see some of my favorite places on earth exposed to a wider audience. So much of the charm in so many places down there is that not a lot of people know about them.

The boat home thing is very strange. I wonder if they have a couple guys on call all the time for the cast to make sure they always have a ride home. I've rented small boats down there and it was always pretty expensive, not to mention a lot of those guys knock off after sunset.

It seems like "Lee" is their 24/7 boat guy. He's the only one they seem to talk about. Maybe the show hired him specifically for it?

I agree with Brandon about one thing... it's "couples island". I can't believe how much "grooming" was going on in the last episode. Yuck!

Ok just watched this week's episode......omg when Emily told Robb she slept with someone (at home) and he took the phone and hit himself in the (temple) head over and over and over again......omg! Disturbing. I didn't even think they had that type of a relationship. More of a 'friends with benefits' relationship. But slamming your head with the end of the phone with all that force. Sheesh.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Yeah that was messed up. I also thought it was kinda twisted when Emily laughed when she said that she slept with someone else.

+ Reply to Thread