+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Real World: St. Thomas

FORT Fan

Re: Real World: St. Thomas

That was one of the most heated reunions that I can remember. lol I noticed that Brandon went from feeling like a complete loner in the house to probably being the most liked roommate of all.

FORT Fan

He did manage to stay out of relationship drama and everyone was rooting for him. I really hope he takes that to heart and realizes that he has so much to live for.

Unforunately, it sounds like his lifestyle is "working" for him right now and he appears to have no plans to change it. Addiction is such a beast.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    And Marie....smh. That girl is truely vile. To be upset because Brandon 'changed his behavior' when he was sober-honey, it was the other way around. The alcohol changed his behavior, and not in a good way. I guess that girl just doesn't feel like it's worth it to be around someone who's not plastered all the time. Her behavior is just disgusting one way or the other. I can't believe she was so hostile to Rob at the reunion. Yeah, breaking up via text isn't good, but he admitted that, and it's not like she deserved better the way she treated him the entire time. And she seems to bring out the worst in LaToya, which is sad too.
    At first I was really rooting for Marie and Rob and hoped they'd fall in love -- but now, all I can say is, thank God Marie showed her true colors. Rob is really LUCKY that he escaped that bullet!!! Life with Marie would've been life in Hell, especially with his tendency to self-mutilate whenever he gets his feelings badly hurt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011