+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Real World: St. Thomas

FORT Fan

Re: Real World: St. Thomas

Is the random drug testing something new for the Real World show? I never heard it mentioned in any previous seasons. I know that Brandon violated the rules, but with only a short time left, maybe they should have just left him stay there. lol Also, if Trey was going to be heading back home in a couple weeks, why didn't Chelsea just wait till then to see him?

I was wondering whether it was new or not too. I'm sure there's been past seasons where contestants may have used and haven't been sent home. But that's pure speculation on my part.

FORT Regular

Wait...did Marie just say lets get fucked up tonight? Or did I mishear....thats not exactly what brandon needs to be up to. That girl has zero class.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I was wondering whether it was new or not too. I'm sure there's been past seasons where contestants may have used and haven't been sent home. But that's pure speculation on my part.
    I was wondering about that too. I remember the New Orleans season with that Knight guy who was abusing prescription drugs and I'm pretty sure he admitted it while being on there that season. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

I thought ALL the House Guests (this season) AGREED together to be subjected to 'random drug tasting' by MTV …. I don't think MTV made them do it.

Watching last week I believe I heard Brandon and the other HG's saying that MTV 'mentioned' it and they ALL TOGETHER collectively agreed to 'go for it'.

OH EDIT….

TONIGHT IT APPEARS THAT MTV IS SHOWING THE FINAL TWO EPISODES.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Well that answers that. Drug testing is mandatory in their MTV contracts. I guess they just don't test unless they suspect someone is using, like they thought Swift was. Just kinda unfortubate it happened to be RIGHT after Brandon used, but he stood up, took his punishment and doesn't seem to blame Swift at all. blucontacts, if you're right (I can't remember that season) and Knight did admit to using perscription pills, maybe it was because they were legal drugs (even though they weren't prescribed to him) while cocaine is never legal. I felt bad for Brandon on the reunion. I have a horrible feeling that we'll be reading about him ODing like the guy from the Hollywood season in a few years.

And Marie....smh. That girl is truely vile. To be upset because Brandon 'changed his behavior' when he was sober-honey, it was the other way around. The alcohol changed his behavior, and not in a good way. I guess that girl just doesn't feel like it's worth it to be around someone who's not plastered all the time. Her behavior is just disgusting one way or the other. I can't believe she was so hostile to Rob at the reunion. Yeah, breaking up via text isn't good, but he admitted that, and it's not like she deserved better the way she treated him the entire time. And she seems to bring out the worst in LaToya, which is sad too.

I'm surprised to see how hostile they are on the reunion-they seemed to get along well for the most part in the house, but Marie and Toya are just so angry with everyone else it shocked me.

FORT Regular

Marie is one of the angriest human beings I've ever seen!! She seems better suited for "Bad Girls Club"!! Can't wait for "The Challenge" to start next week!!

FORT Fan

I didn't see the last episode or the reunion yet, but I have seen a preview for the Challenge. It went by quick, but was that Robb proposing to Marie? I hope not. lol

Marie and Latoya are so selfishly clueless. Their anger just radiated off them last night. I can't even imagine what the whole taping must have been like. I wish I could say good riddance to them all, but they'll be back on our tv next week. Ugh!
    scoot13 likes this.

marie and toya were vile and disgusting last night . . . . well, really, the whole season, lol
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread