+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

wanted to add same here, about paulas baby voice. So freakin creepy !
    Last edited by chicagodiva; 03-08-2012 at 10:10 PM.

CT an Diem are nuts if they don't pick Johnny and Camilla to go into the Dome.
    Uncle David likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

MTV gives away too many spoilers. When they showed footage of the next show, I'm pretty sure that I saw Robin competing in the next challenge. So obviously Robin/Mark didn't get thrown into the dome, or if they did, they won. I know it looked like the vote was coming down between either Johnny's or Dunbar's team, but still.

Also, in general, when you catch the late reply of an episode, they tend to show footage of the next episode during the commercial break, shortly before the current episode's dome competition, which is pretty lame. lol

Anyway, I hope that CT and Diem don't win the final. I'm tired of hearing about their soap opera situation, and I don't think that CT is a changed person. He will always be that crazy out of control dude that I've seen go bezerk time after time.

Commenting on an earlier topic, Mandy should wear more than a string around her chest when she's out places. Cause her 'top' could have easily came off by itself at the club dancing around like that.

Well, CT wants Johnny and Camilla in the Dome.

Diem wants Paula and Dunbar because she feels she can beat Camilla in the next challenge.

Come on now, Johnny is the most dangerous male, the only left that could possible knock CT out of the running. Dunbar is all talk. Ty runs out of gas. Mark has Robin.

Johnny is also powerful socially and politically, he is friends with Mark. Break that up. Even if Johnny and Camilla win in the Dome they have knocked out the other big competitors, Ty and Emily. It's a win win situation.

I really hope Johnny doesn't go home !!!

8 Chris "CT" Tamburello The Real World: Paris The Inferno, The Inferno II, The Duel, The Inferno 3, The Gauntlet III, The Duel 2, Rivals, Battle of the Exes 0 $22,250
    8 Johnny Devenanzio The Real World: Key West The Duel, The Inferno 3, The Gauntlet III, The Island, The Ruins, Cutthroat, Rivals, Battle of the Exes [td]The Island, The Ruins, Rivals 3 $191,543
    8 Kenny Santucci Fresh Meat Fresh Meat, The Duel, The Inferno 3, The Gauntlet III, The Island, The Ruins, Fresh Meat II, Rivals 3 $236,293

This table covers the number of challenges, the name, their initial series, the name of the challenges, the number won and how much they have won.

I figure it is time CT and Diem won.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-10-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

CT and Diem are freakin' idiots.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

Robin is mental. "I just want to provide for my son". Then get a job and stop going on TV when you obviously can't mentally take it.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Regular

WOW Ty biggest ass kissing effort EVER>
    Uncle David likes this.

First of all I do agree with TJ Lavin and thought putting in Dunbar and Paula against Ty and Emily was STUPID. Diem is thinking I can't beat Paula in the finale so eliminate her. Well, there are still two steps to the finale at this point and you still have two dangerous teams Johnny & Camilla and Ty & Emily with Johnny and Emily being the most dangerous. I do not think of Dunbar as competition. The really smart thing to do is to get rid of either Ty & Emily or Johnny & Camilla. Totally Duh moment here. Then because CT and Diem managed to get Power Couple again at this point you can get rid of Paula if it was that much of an issue. Still lets us say that Johnny & Camilla had been eliminated I would have thrown in Ty & Emily against Mark & Robin a win, win situation. Or if Johnny & Camilla had sent Ty & Emily home again I would have thrown them in against Mark & Robin. I think CT and Diem were fortunate things worked out the way they did, I still think their initial strategy was dumb.

I do think Robin is awkward and emotionally unstable. If you are at the challenge because of your child and your desire to provide for him then use that to train and be smart not a basketcase. Paula used to be so much like Robin that they could be clones but I can see that winning a challenge has given her so much confidence that it has calmed her down and she is actually becoming a great competitor. I am impressed that Robin looks in shape for this competition and she used to come in rather flabby. One thing some of the girls do not seem to do is train hard enough cardio wise and upper body strength wise and that is their downfall. Annesa is a prime example of that. The finale is always a super endurance competition. I just don't get why the competitors do not train in Crossfit or other endurance type training. Anyway best of luck to CT and Diem and I hope to win. I know that many folks don't want that to happen as they do not like Diem, but I look at it this way. If she wins we may never see her again. I do think she is the type to accomplish that goal and then go on with her life. I also hope to see a total Ty meltdown and Emily screaming in frustration at her teammates total lack of anything. Looking to the next two episodes and After shows.

+ Reply to Thread