+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

FORT Fogey

Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Just because Robin isn't with the father of her son does not mean her son's father isn't in the picture. I wouldn't call her a terrible mother for this, although she's clearly a famewhore like the rest of them, and also batcrap crazy.

pretty boring this year. And what about the commercials there is a lot of them this year, thats for damn sure !

I am amazed how Paula's personality seems to have changed now that she has a challenge under her belt.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Funny heads up,

Theo Von formally of Road Rules and The Challenge takes over as host of Yahoo's Prime Time in No Time

Theo Von takes over as "Prime Time in No Time" host - Yahoo! News
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

No shortage of drunken craziness. Camilla, aren't you a bit old to be that stupid. She was lucky Emily was around else .... with all the strange guys she was kissing.

I was trying to find out Mark's age which I think is close to 40..but haven't found it yet. I did find an interesting chart on wiki. Listing cast/seasons and money won.

The Challenge (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Derrick has been in the most, with 9 seasons and he won 3 of those. Winnings total $176K.

Kenny has won the most money with $274K, 8 seasons and has won 3 times.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I was trying to find out Mark's age which I think is close to 40..but haven't found it yet. I did find an interesting chart on wiki. Listing cast/seasons and money won.

The Challenge (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Derrick has been in the most, with 9 seasons and he won 3 of those. Winnings total $176K.

Kenny has won the most money with $274K, 8 seasons and has won 3 times.
    If you click on Mark's name it takes you to the Road Rules USA tour which Mark was on in 1995. That was 17 yrs ago. The page says Mark is 23 a the time so 23 + 17 = 40. I honestly didn't think he was that old. Looks great though. But isn't it time to get a life?
    livin4reality likes this.

This is Mark Long's life. haha. Through out the years I've seen him try to get random jobs hosting entertainment shows but nothing ever sticks. I'm thinking he's a challenge lifer.....I know last year he helped put together a reality tv awards show type thing.
    livin4reality likes this.

I saw fault on both Rachel and Aneesa during that challenge. Yes Rachel should've stuck around to help take out Camilla. But Aneesa should've stepped it up when she saw Rachel had already scored.

Diem is a hot mess. used to like her, but she needs to move on as CT has/is trying to do. I'm a firm believer in that it takes two to jack up a relationship.
    Uncle David likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I saw fault on both Rachel and Aneesa during that challenge. Yes Rachel should've stuck around to help take out Camilla. But Aneesa should've stepped it up when she saw Rachel had already scored.

Diem is a hot mess. used to like her, but she needs to move on as CT has/is trying to do. I'm a firm believer in that it takes two to jack up a relationship.
    Diem started out as this calm, sweet, strong presence. You could see why CT was attracted to her--and her to him. CT then went through that really scary, angry stage but has come out from that and seems relatively normal again. Only now that he's back on track, Diem seems to be some kind of emotional mess. She really over-reacted to CT jokingly comparing others' reactions to Paula/Ty to the initial reaction to their relationship in their first season. All it sounded like to me was that he was teasing her that the rest of the cast wanted P/T to hook up just like their first cast kept wanting them together and she blew it way out of proportion and accused him of comparing their relationship to whatever friends with benefits business that was going on with P/T. Well, heck, what he was talking about was how everyone thought they should be together before they were--he wasn't suggesting, so far as I could tell, that they (or he) considered their relationship a mindless hookup. Then they both got angry and said things they shouldn't have, but again, it seemed like it was CT who realized they were going to have to come to some kind of compromise and talk things out in order to work effectively as a team.

It sounds like to me that Diem regrets breaking it off with him and perhaps regrets some of her behavior during their relationship--and from the sounds of it, she may have reason to, as it's since been revealed that she wasn't there for CT when his brother died and that his family made her feel welcome, but he was never even introduced to hers. I think CT feels a bit like she considered him not quite good enough for her in the long run, and he resents that. If that's the truth, he has reason to resent it.

I really liked Diem on her first challenge. The woman I'm seeing now seems like an entirely different person. CT doesn't seem a lot like the guy in his first challenge either, but he seems to have matured some. I'm not sure what the heck happened with Diem.

+ Reply to Thread