+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

First off, I have not been able to stand that little spaz Jasmine since the first moment she was on the screen on the Real World..

Also, I rewound it back a few times and it never showed Vinny touch her blouse, in fact it showed the side of her chest blurred out for a good 5 seconds while she was still dancing so if she felt it get yanked open out of nowhere , why was she still dancing? Not to mention everyone there looked smashed... just didn't really add up to me..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    Also, I rewound it back a few times and it never showed Vinny touch her blouse, in fact it showed the side of her chest blurred out for a good 5 seconds while she was still dancing so if she felt it get yanked open out of nowhere , why was she still dancing? Not to mention everyone there looked smashed... just didn't really add up to me..
    This is exactly how I feel. They showed nothing. From what I gathered, any why ive said whats ive said about it, it looked like he just touched her shirt and maybe pulled at the back of it. It never looked like he went and tore her shirt off.
    What if her and Wes blew the whole thing out of proportion just to hope they would get a pass to be eliminated?

I only watched the first one, since I'm a huge fan of Johny bannas, god is he so hot, especially with that shirt off. So are a lot of the guys, especially Mark long. Wanted to just about vomit when once again Diem brought up the cancer !

How Mandi explained it to Wes and how it they played that clip on the show doesn't add up. She made it seem like he was in front of her pulling apart her shirt. I watched that clip a few times and something's not right. Anyway, I have to agree with the majority of the board here in that just because you're dressed "whore-ish" doesn't mean you want to flash your boobs to the whole club. They definitely should have found someone to replace Vinny for Sarah's sake though. Different circumstances for different people I suppose. If it had happened to Leroy, CT or any other popular/fan favourites, they for sure would have found someone else to replace their partner.

That whole epsiode bugs me. From what Vinny did to how much Diem annoys me.

Something was also fishy with how they didn't allow Sarah to stay with someone else. They've done it every other season so what's different now?!

I'm getting sick and tired of Diem bringing up the cancer. It was at least five years ago, actually longer !

I don't even mind that so much, chicagodiva. It's the constant poor me/always the victim mentality that bothers me about her. CT has every reason to be hurt or ticked off.

I totally agree with you there Canadian_angel (love your username btw) I don't buy the diem polloyanna act, infact I don't like her at all. She seems fake and phoney to me and very money hungry.

FORT Regular

I don't mind if she brings up her cancer. 5 years is nothing. Shit...I broke my ankle 13 years ago and it seems like it was just a couple years ago and it still affects me. So I assume if you survive cancer that is something that affects your life pretty much forever.

Keep it to yourself or off of the show. I know of other cast memembers who have given there opinion on the fact they don't like hearing about it.

+ Reply to Thread