+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 115
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

  1. #21
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,560

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    I think I have a bit of a hand with Diem and CT. CT seems to be more of lets enjoy the moment and Diem seems to be more of lets analyze this to death type of person. I think half their problem is learning how to communicate so they can do well on the challenges. She talking, he is not listening and they both get frustrated. I think they both want different things out of life too but still that entire can't make it to CT's brothers wake kinda bothers me. That's lame.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  2. #22
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    416

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    Im glad the first team to go home was the one that really didnt even belong on there. Not only does Nate totally suck as a person but their hook up was lame. They seriously couldnt get anyone else besides them? My guess is they just wanted to involve the most recent (and worst cast ever) in the new show. My hope is they pretend that season never ever happened and keep all of them away.

    Wes VS Leroy: Best elimination in a long time. I was rooting hard for Leroy. Partly because hes awesome and partly because Wes is such a tool.

    Vinny is scum but why doesnt it ever factor in that Mandi was dressed like a 2 dollar hooker? Here is a girl who after her first stint on MTV went and openly admitted she got fake boobs to show them off and then goes out to a club wearing what amounted to two bandanas over aforementioned tits. And if I remember correctly, she has been skinny dipping on a previous challenge. Im not defending Vinny here but lets not act like he tore a habit off of a nun. BS that Sarah had to suffer too. This was something totally out of her control.

    Someone needs to tell Jazzy to chill with the cigarettes. Her voice is horrible.

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    No one deserves to get their clothes ripped off no matter what they are wearing. It's like saying girls who are raped while wearing provocative clothing deserve it.

  4. #24
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    416
    He didn't tear he clothes off. He pulled at them in a joking way. Lets not compare it to rape.
    My point was that the way she acts and dresses you wouldn't think she should have a problem with that.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey brunette trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    He didn't tear he clothes off. He pulled at them in a joking way. Lets not compare it to rape.
    My point was that the way she acts and dresses you wouldn't think she should have a problem with that.
    You're missing the point. It doesn't matter if you think she deserves it, it's still wrong to take off someone's clothes without their permission especially in a public place. It was her choice to wear a halter top it wasn't her choice to be topless.

  6. #26
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,560

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie View Post
    You're missing the point. It doesn't matter if you think she deserves it, it's still wrong to take off someone's clothes without their permission especially in a public place. It was her choice to wear a halter top it wasn't her choice to be topless.
    Yeap, have to agree with you. If Mandi had chosen to take her top of or pull it apart that was her choice. Vinny took that choice away from her. It's as simple as that.

    I do wonder if Vinny, Sarah, Mandi and Wes all ended up on the same plane home?
    KELBEL likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  7. #27
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    416

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    Heres where the whole double standard thing is in full effect. Its ok for Mandy to flaunt her body around like a whore but when a guy just happens to do something shady, all of the sudden shes this good girl who got taken advantage of. Vinny was 100% wrong. But jesus, look at what he was dealing with! SOMEONE WHO GOT FAKE TITS BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BECOME A TV STAR!!!!!! She wanted to be exposed. She exposed herself in front of everyone. Now when someone exposes her, hes this awful human being.

    I hate defending Vinny but Im so sick of men always being the problem. Its like as soon as a man does something, theyre guilty. Its BS. He did something wrong but put yourself in his position. How do you know he wasnt thinking that she would think it was funny? LOOK AT WHAT SHE WAS WEARING!!!!! Theyre on this show that promotes this type of stuff and shes a girl whos never had a problem with it and she looks like a fricken hooker. Why didnt Vinny pull any other girls shirts off? Maybe because all the other girls didnt portray themselves as girls who wanted to be treated that way. What he did was dumb but he didnt drag her to the floor and try to have sex with her. But hes a guy and its always wrong. Because he was attacking Mandi and put her in a position that she never ever would have ever been in... right.

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,625

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Yeap, have to agree with you. If Mandi had chosen to take her top of or pull it apart that was her choice. Vinny took that choice away from her. It's as simple as that.

    I do wonder if Vinny, Sarah, Mandi and Wes all ended up on the same plane home?
    I hope if they did that the show/airline was smart enough not to put them in adjoining seats. If they didn't, I'd hate to be a flight attendant on that flight.

  9. #29
    Unofficial Nomster Rembrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,077

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Heres where the whole double standard thing is in full effect. Its ok for Mandy to flaunt her body around like a whore but when a guy just happens to do something shady, all of the sudden shes this good girl who got taken advantage of. Vinny was 100% wrong. But jesus, look at what he was dealing with! SOMEONE WHO GOT FAKE TITS BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BECOME A TV STAR!!!!!! She wanted to be exposed. She exposed herself in front of everyone. Now when someone exposes her, hes this awful human being.

    I hate defending Vinny but Im so sick of men always being the problem. Its like as soon as a man does something, theyre guilty. Its BS. He did something wrong but put yourself in his position. How do you know he wasnt thinking that she would think it was funny? LOOK AT WHAT SHE WAS WEARING!!!!! Theyre on this show that promotes this type of stuff and shes a girl whos never had a problem with it and she looks like a fricken hooker. Why didnt Vinny pull any other girls shirts off? Maybe because all the other girls didnt portray themselves as girls who wanted to be treated that way. What he did was dumb but he didnt drag her to the floor and try to have sex with her. But hes a guy and its always wrong. Because he was attacking Mandi and put her in a position that she never ever would have ever been in... right.
    I'm sorry, but I disagree with this. If she wants to dress that way, that's her business. If she comes across as easy and showoff-ish, that's her problem. That still did not give Vinny the right to just waltz over and yank her clothing off. He was entirely at fault.

  10. #30
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    92

    Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

    There is no double standard its not ok to rip peoples clothes off in public. WtF are you smoking?
    tears.and.rain likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.