+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

I don't get why the producers didn't just get a new partner for Sarah, that is how is was before?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

In the last challenge, when Leroy was partnered with Adam, and when Adam screwed up, they didn't send Leroy home. They brought on Mike, whom he liked, to work with him, even though the rest of the partnerships were rocky. It seems totally unfair that they couldn't bring someone else in for Sarah, particularly when they were the power couple and should have been exempt from elimination. I completely understand them eliminating Vinnie anyway, but everyone seemed to think Sarah was treated badly and that's a group of people who would seldom agree on anything.

The other thing this episode confirmed was that Leroy is one heck of a competitor. I also liked how he was completely upfront with Naomi without being confrontational--and he's right. They have to approach this as competitors and try and leave the past out it, since they aren't together anymore. He's a player, sure, but he has some basic decent qualities as well. We also saw that with the way he didn't blame Mike for their loss in the last competition and even this way he said tonight that it was only time that he go into a challenge and prove himself, because he'd never had to do that before.

FORT Fogey

I like Leroy a lot. He's upfront, honest, and a great competitor. He's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

When will Wes learn that you can't treat people poorly for no reason and get away with it? I thought Camilla handled him very well, I was impressed with her.

My CT/Diem rant: It was sad and heartbreaking to watch CT's meltdown play out on the Challenges, from a fierce competitor on the Duel I slowly but surely to rock bottom on the Duel II. On the other hand, it was wonderful to see him come back so strong on Rivals. I cannot believe Diem wasn't there for him, that is unbelievably selfish. And to act like she's the injured one because he hooked up with Shauvon on Duel II and she's waiting for him to "apologize" is just her looking for something to hold against him, hoping that no one will find out the real reason for the tension between them. While that hookup was gross, he didn't wrong her in any way. I just think she's awful. That being said, I'm still rooting for them.

There's nothing likeable about Rachel or Aneesa.

FORT Regular

Jasmine is so god damn stupid. Its hard to watch somebody be that stupid. What kind of woman chest bumps up against a dude like that and starts hitting people for shit she started? What trash/

I still don't get why Jasmine didn't get kicked off the show, it sure looked as if she punched Ty in the head.

I was wondering that, too. It seemed weird that she got to stay after punching Tyree but Vinny (and Sarah!) had to go home for opening Mandi's shirt.

I honestly would not be surprised if one day it is reported Jasmine was dead. Her temper seems as if it gets her into a lot of trouble. I am sorry but both Naomi and Jasmine seem too much trouble and outside of drunken one night stands I can't see either girl having a long time relationship with a female or male. Amazing how the minute they start yelling the become really ugly.

FORT Fogey

They go overboard with the violence when men do it, but let the girls get away with a lot. Jenn should have been sent home numerous times for all her attacks, and Jasmyn clearly hit Leroy and should have went home. I agree with Vinny going home, but if MTV wants these kids to act straight, they need to tighten the alcohol consumption down a little bit. There are so many cast members from the past that they could make the show interesting without all the nonsense.

I am glad Wes got beat. He is so darn stupid and annoying. I do not know who told him he was intelligent and well spoken, but he is just plain annoying. Diem is coming off as an annoying twit. I feel for CT because he seems to have matured some since his time with Adam and how well they did. I was kind of rooting for he and Diem to reconcile, but hate to say it but he is too good for her she is acting like a petulant child. Johnny is less annoying without Evan and the other tools he is usually with.

Not liking too many of the pairs so I could care less who wins at this point.

FORT Regular

Was definitely nice to see Wes get knocked down a peg. The guy thinks he is better than everybody else. I don't think he is that stupid...I DO think these shows have given him a WAY overinflated ego. He did look scared to go up against Leroy...who kicked his ass.

What I don't get is that the majority of these challenges deal with heights. Well, if you know that and you want to do well on these challenges don't you think your would do something about it, like learn to climb rocks, take self hypnosis, do something so you can handle your fear and be able to function.

The same for those, mainly girls (Aneesa) who are able to get to the finale yet are in absolutely no physical shape to complete the final challenge. You would think they would be doing Crossfit or some other kind of full body functional type of training.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast