+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

I was a little disappointed that more of the cast wasn't back. It was quite tame and nothing really new was learned. I did like how "soft" CT appeared though.

I just wish they would go over more points in the game instead of wasting any air time watching Robin scream like a banshee that she is not crazy. I must acknowledge that Robin is not crazy but she sure has given every player there a very good impression she is crazy because according to Rachel and Anessa the girls were chilling in the pool exchanging "Crazy Robin" stories. Robin has given folks a very solid impression over several years and it is sticking. Paula also has had a "Crazy Paula" rep but now that she has won a challenge and overall does much better at challenges her self confidence helps her not be "crazy". People can't call you names unless you give them something to call you and obviously over the years Robin has given a lot of people a lot of material.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Overall I do wish they gave better interviews, maybe individual or team interviews. Too bad they don't considering how popular this show is.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I know that neither Mandi or Vinny were there at the reunion to discuss it, but I still thought it was a little odd that they didn't at least quickly mention the incident between those two where Mandi wore that string around her chest. I guess they didn't want anymore bad publicity.

Robin is going through some issues, but at least she wasn't taking up a lot of airtime by venting. On the other hand, Paula was being a drama queen. Of course a lot of people are going to see you acting like a bimbo on a TV show. No need to give that crying charade, when you knew what was coming.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Robin is going through some issues, but at least she wasn't taking up a lot of airtime by venting. On the other hand, Paula was being a drama queen. Of course a lot of people are going to see you acting like a bimbo on a TV show. No need to give that crying charade, when you knew what was coming.
    Paulas crying act was pathetic. She didn't even make an attempt to hide her cheating with Ty. I hope as soon as she got home her bf kicked her whore ass to the curb.
    To me, a lot of them seemed drunk. At one point I saw CT take a swig of what looked ilke a poland spring bottle with a brown liquid in it.

Really boring season. The "rivals" and "exes" gimmicks both produced boring seasons. Either do a season of individuals or have captains pick teams. They need to spice things up with the voting too so its not the same old alliances every time. I would like to see a performance based system which sends people instead of lame backstabbing. That was useless people like Robin won't be left to hang around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112