+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Re: MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Well Mark and Robin are out and it is Johnny & Camilla, Ty & Emily and CT & Diem as the final three.

Going to Iceland for the finale.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well they did the first two checkpoints of the finale and will finish the other 5 next week. No "After Show" this week. Currently, CT & Diem are in first place, Johnny & Camila are in second place and Ty & Emily are in third. As long as you finish you will get some money. No finish no money.

They are all so close! They're only seperated by seconds (less than 10 iirc?). I think it's still anyone's game but I would love to see CT and Diem win.

The advantage will CT & Diem be able to get some much needed rest versus Ty and Emily who may be up half the night trying not to freeze. Camila also has a huge disadvantage as far as being vertically challenged (short) and having to walk through snow that is up to her knees. In this finale having the most fit female partner will be a deciding factor. Also Ty seems to lack the fire to win vs Emily. I will be very surprised if Ty and Emily place anywhere but third or possibly not finish. Unless of course Emily can carry Ty on her back to the finish line and I can she her doing that.

FORT Fan

CT might have won a challenge by now if he hadn't been so busy knocking people out or destroying everything in sight. He should be lucky that they even let him back on the show. I remember during one of the challenges when Big Eazy E was in bad shape down on the ground, and CT cared more about the money than E's health. I think CT and Diem are going to win, but I hope they don't.

I didn't like this format of the Challenge. Like has been said, a bunch of those people involved weren't even really couples. Also instead of having the top two teams that won a challenge face off, they should have just had the team with the best overall time become the winners. It will be good to get back to a more familiar challenge next time around. They should try to bring some people back that haven't been on lately.

FORT Fanatic

I was so happy when Robin lost. Hearing how she had to win for her son was just sickening. Get a real job. The people who go on these challenges are for the most part, single and have zero responsibility in life. She should have a job and not be relying on some crap shoot to win money. If you have a kid, leaving him for 2 months for the chance to win money is horrible parenting. She would almost be better going to Vegas and playing blackjack to provide.

The second part of the finale is on, CT is running out of gas. Don't give up CT.

The Reunion Show will be on next week and there will be 1 hour the S*** the didn't show after the finale tonight.

CT smokes and Camila says that is why he is doing so poorly right now.

As much as I dislike Johnny I do have to give him credit for staying in shape for these events and all around he is great politically and physically. He just totally sucks at puzzles and trying to motivate his partner.

I do think if CT had not collapsed he and Diem would have won as she has superior puzzle making skills and she was in excellent shape.

Emily and Ty of course she is the powerhouse of that team but they suck at puzzles and communication and he has a tendency to give up.

So Johnny and Camila win $150,000 which is $75,000 each. (1st)

CT & Diem win $100,000 which is $50,000 each. (2nd)

Emily & Ty win $40,000 which is $20,000 each. (3rd)

Next week is the Reunion Show.

+ Reply to Thread