+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next RW/RR Challenge

Next RW/RR Challenge

Rumor has it that it will be a couples challenge with past people who have hooked up being put in pairs. Kind of like rivals but instead of people who hate one another it's people who have slept together. I guess one of the pairs was supposed to be Adam and Nany from Real World: Back To Las Vegas but she backed out at the last minute. He's been cursing her, MTV, and BMP out on his twitter. That's all I've heard on the internet so far. Anybody else have any facts/rumors?

Personally I'm kind of nervous that this whole Tonya rape trial might stop them from ever going forward and filming another challenge. I'll admit it's deteriorated MAJORLY in quality during the last couple of years but I still love it for it's nostalgic value if nothing else. I grew up with this series, haha.

FORT Regular

Re: Next RW/RR Challenge

I would not mind if they stopped doing the challenge for a while and started Road Rules back up again. The challenge has just turned into a bunch of people who should have grown up by now still living some kind of high school life with their cliques and dumping soda on girls heads and fighting etc etc etc...its really lame and sad to see these people who are now old enough to be acting mature still living off their mtv experience. Lets get some fresh people in and see them tour the country...its a good experience for them...so in a way it serves a purpose other than...lets just throw a bunch of mtv alums in a house to drink and have sex and fight eachother for money since they don't want to get jobs outside mtv.

Agreed - I loved Road Rules!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I'd prefer Road Rules to the Challenges too. The challenges have just gotten out of hand, due to everything that's already been pointed out--and it is sort of ridiculous to see people basically making a career out of being on the challenges. Most of the more interesting contestants do that, but some people really are holding on to the idea of the challenges being their ticket to something or somewhere else for far too long.

FORT Regular

I agree it is sad to see the same characters coming back clinging to their mtv fame. Johnny for example who recently sued the writers of Entourage because they used to therm "Johnny Bananas" on their show. What a toolbag.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    I agree it is sad to see the same characters coming back clinging to their mtv fame. Johnny for example who recently sued the writers of Entourage because they used to therm "Johnny Bananas" on their show. What a toolbag.
    Wonder if that's where Tonya got the idea to sue?

Seriously, I have been hearing the term Johnny Bananas for several years now I would think it would be in the public domain. It's not as if he copyrighted it, it is his nickname after all.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So according to a couple websites this is the cast. There are still two or three pairs that are unidentified. I'm guessing there is going to be one male gay couple.....heard a rumor that Tyler is definitely on this one again. If you ask me ENOUGH of the key west people. I want Tyler, Paula, and ESPECIALLY Johnny off my damn tvs!!

Aneesa (Real World: Chicago)
    Camilla (Spring Break Challenge)
    Cara Maria (Fresh meat 2)
    Diem (Fresh Meat)
    Heather (Real World: Las Vegas)
    Jasmine (Real World: Cancun)
    Mandy (Fresh Meat 2)
    Naomi (Real World: Las Vegas)
    Paula (Real World: Key West)
    Priscilla (Real World: San Diego 2)
    Rachel (Road Rules: Campus Crawl)
    Robin (Real World: San Diego)
    Sarah (Real World: Brooklyn)

Abram (Road Rules: South Pacific)
    CT (Real World: Paris)
    Dunbar (Real World: Sydney)
    Dustin (Real World: Las Vegas)
    Johnny (Real World: Key West)
    Leroy (Real World: Las Vegas)
    Mark (Road Rules 1)
    Nate (Real World: San Diego 2)
    Tyrie (Real World: Denver)
    Vinny (Fresh Meat 2)
    Wes (Real World: Austin)

So these would be the pairs I would guess:
    Cara Maria and Abram
    CT and Diem
    Dunbar and Paula
    Dustin and Heather
    Johnny and Camilla
    Leroy and Naomi
    Mark and Robin
    Nate and Priscilla
    Tyrie and Jazmine
    Vinny and Sarah
    Wes and Mandy
    Aneesa and Rachel

FORT Fanatic
    Didn't mark retire? Dude, youre 40 give it a rest. And Robin too. Wasn't the last time she was on supposed to be it? We're going to have to hear about how she is a single mom again everytime there is a vote.
    Did they tape this yet? Where is it happening?

FORT Fogey

I don't think Naomi and Leroy are nearly as interesting a pair as Mike and Leroy were. The bromance was more interesting than the romance.

If nothing else, Tonya's lawsuit got Kenny, Evan, and Tonya out of competition for at least one season.

As for Mark, didn't even Timmy retire once he hit 40? And he was better liked.

I'd say Diem and C.T. could be a formidable team if they can work together well. Diem's a good competitor, and C.T. seems to be controlling his anger better these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I don't think Naomi and Leroy are nearly as interesting a pair as Mike and Leroy were. The bromance was more interesting than the romance.

If nothing else, Tonya's lawsuit got Kenny, Evan, and Tonya out of competition for at least one season.

As for Mark, didn't even Timmy retire once he hit 40? And he was better liked.

I'd say Diem and C.T. could be a formidable team if they can work together well. Diem's a good competitor, and C.T. seems to be controlling his anger better these days.
    Really, that would be interesting to see what the group dynamics could be without the unHoly Terrors ruling the mob.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast