+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Real World: San Diego 2

FORT Fanatic

Real World: San Diego 2

Apparently, going back to cities they've been to before seems to be the thing now :. The Real World enters it's 26th season and returns to San Diego, which was the location of the show's 14th season. Filming began last June this and will end around early September. This season will most likely air this fall. Here is some info on the cast

Priscilla

Bio: Priscilla, 19, is from the San Diego area. She attended West Hills High School, and is currently a junior at UC Davis, majoring in psychology. She is 100% Mexican. Her grandparents immigrated from Mexico (illegally) and her mother gave birth to Priscilla when she was 17. She has a younger brother and sister.

Nate

Bio: He is a 2007 graduate from Grain Valley High school and a recent graduate from Missouri University of Science and Technology, where he was a nuclear engineering major. He is 22 years old (birthday: May 29th, 1989). He is in the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity. He is straight

Ashley

Bio: She is 24 and is originally from Winsted, Connecticut where she was a 2004 graduate from the Gilbert School, a private school in her area. She then attended the University of Connecticut, where she appeared to major in business and graduated in either 2009 or 2010. She wants to get into the modeling business.

Zach

Bio: He is a 23-year-old (8/4/1987) from Brighton, Michigan. He attended Brighton High School and graduated in 2006, then was a wide receiver at Northern Michigan University. He appears to be very athletic, and was a three-sport athlete who was all-state in football, basketball and track. Athleticism runs in the family, as his father played for the Detroit Lions (although only for one season). He is a sports science major and likes to play ping pong. He has two sisters, one older and one younger. He also had a role in Touchback, a Kurt Russell film about football. His dream is to play in the NFL.

Alex

Bio: Alexandra, who also goes by Alex, was born on May 12, 1990 which would make her 21 years old. She is of Zimbabwean, French, and American Indian descent, and was raised in Zimbabwe until her family moved to Fullerton, California. She completed high school at the age of 14 and attended Stanford University. However, she did not graduate, but did write a couple of articles for the Stanford Daily. As a teenager, she founded the Assisting AIDS Orphans organization, which ships items to AIDS orphans in Africa. She has been featured in Teen People and Elle Magazine. She has done a photo shoot for NOH8, and she even has her own Wikipedia page!. From there, you can see the links to some of the other stuff she's done.
    Alexandra Govere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Frank

Bio: Frank is a 22 year old from Canastota, New York (a suburb of Syracuse), where he attended Christian Brothers Academy. Frank then went on to attend Middlebury College in Middlebury, Vermont. He was on the track team there, and was a thrower specializing in the hammer throw. At Middlebury, Frank was a molecular biology and Spanish major. He appears to have recently graduated. He appears to be a lover of pets, and owns two sugar gliders named Romulus and Remus.

Sam

Bio: Samantha (who goes by Sam) is a 21-year-old from Chesapeake, Virginia. She attended Hickory High School and based on the dates, probably graduated around 2007-2008. She is gay.

Re: Real World: San Diego 2

Why do they keep casting people under 21? All the cast likes to do is go out, get drunk and fight with each other. Seems like a waste of space to me but I'll still tune in to watch!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

Trailer is up. Season premiere is Wednesday, September 28th at 10pm/9c

Real World San Diego | Trailer | Video | MTV

FORT Fanatic

Site is up. Cast bios & photos are up

Real World: San Diego | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

Season premiere is 2 weeks from tonight

Yeah, I will love seeing this season as I live in San Diego! My DSon lives in La Jolla (where the Real World million dollar house is located). He saw them filming all the time on the streets of PB (Pacific Beach) which is a very popular section of SD especially for the 21-35yo age group! MTV filmed from June 1st to Labor Day! Quite frankly, I am surprised it's already ready for viewing!
    KAREN

From the commercials I've seen Frank looks like the annoying drama queen of the season. Zach reminds me of CT for some reason.

Interesting that they finally cast another lesbian, it's been a couple years since they had an out lesbian on the show. I could be wrong but I think the last was Aneesa who was on the 11th season, Chicago. Long time.

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone watch the premiere?

FORT Regular

I am watching it now. I expected more activity in here!

FORT Regular

Poor Zach...he is so confused.

Frank is a HOTMESS.

I hope! some of these kiddos turn out to have their heads on straight. Any positive role models out there? Watching these shows w/such jacked up kids is boring.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast