+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Real World: San Diego 2

FORT Regular

Re: Real World: San Diego 2

Wait how did they get away with that bullshit without the cop getting pissed off?

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    Wait how did they get away with that bullshit without the cop getting pissed off?
    That's what I want to know. I get it that they wanted to go through with the entire prank, but once the cops are involved that is a whole different story. Did they wait for the cop to leave before they started the charade of looking for the bike? Then just have the kid call and tell them he found it once they uncovered the whole story. Or maybe one of the producers pulled the cop aside and filled him in?

FORT Fanatic

What a tool. I wish someone would have just called him out for showing back up in her life because she was on TV and he wanted to see the Real World house.
    Ive grown to really hate Nate. Every time he laughs it drives me crazy. Laugh like a normal person.

FORT Regular

OMG Nate is a douche. First his comment at the beginning that people did not think he would accomplish anything and look at him now...what...he is hanging out coat tails and made a website. What did he actually do? He typed in a blog. Big F-ing deal. Now he thinks he is a rock star. I really hope these people get that this would not happen to them in the REAL real world. They get jobs, opportunities, even sex because they are on tv for a few months.

And with Michelle...wow. Come on girl. She is way too good to be acting this way over Nate. She is much better looking than him and should not have put up with his game. She should tell his big head that he is not all that and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    OMG Nate is a douche. First his comment at the beginning that people did not think he would accomplish anything and look at him now...what...he is hanging out coat tails and made a website. What did he actually do? He typed in a blog. Big F-ing deal. Now he thinks he is a rock star. I really hope these people get that this would not happen to them in the REAL real world. They get jobs, opportunities, even sex because they are on tv for a few months.
    YES! It is driving me crazy how he is walking around talking about how all his hard work paid off -- what hard work!? Did he create the website? No, we saw the other guys unveil it to him. Did he organize the party? No, we saw the other guys showing off the venue and talking about how things were gonna be set up. Did he do any marketing? No. Did he create the t-shirts, etc? Again, no. The only thing we know he did was write a blog post and *maybe* try to get Ashley into the "fashion" show. AND was that not the lamest "fashion show" in history? I expected more than promo t-shirts for the website with tight pants/shorts. This whole season is one big pile of...meh.

FORT Regular

Yeah...its really something how douchey he is being.

Because of the terrible ratings MTV will be airing two episodes tonight as a way to air the entire season and get it over with quicker. Good riddance. This was easily the worst season EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    Because of the terrible ratings MTV will be airing two episodes tonight as a way to air the entire season and get it over with quicker. Good riddance. This was easily the worst season EVER.
    I was wondering why there were TWO new epi's in my que. I did watch the first one last night ugh. Awful. I actually changed to the NEWS.

THIS WILL GO DOWN IN RW HISTORY AS THE WORST WORST EVER Real World. Must be nice being a part of THAT. NOT.
    KAREN

I watched the first of the two new episodes last night. Lame. It seems like everyone in the house agrees that Ashley doesn't share info about herself. So why is no one else willing to just say "Hey, you know Frank has a point..." I'm not a huge Frank fan, but I don't see why he is being made the bad guy in this instance. If Ashley didn't want to "share" her life/story with people, she shouldn't have applied to be on this show. I really do think she has tried to mold herself into what she thinks Thor wants in a woman. I suspect that if she had met a wilder guy on this show, we would be seeing a wilder Ashley as well.

FORT Fanatic

Im so happy to hear this season is almost over. Garbage. My hate changes from scene to scene with each cast member. Nate to Frank to Alex to Thor to Ashely to Nate. I really think Sam is the only one you can like. Frank is the worst. When I started defending those two jackasses, I realized that Frank is that bad. He made me defend the two most boring useless cast members in recent memory. Hes such a needy baby. Who cares if she doesnt open up to you. Did it ever cross his mind that maybe she doesnt have anything? Like that she really is a complete bore? And how bout you realize that when its the middle of the afternoon and someone is showering, they dont want to see you and your new boy toy showering together. Theres tolerance and then theres that.
    Sams questions about gays in the military was just stupid. Youre having a good night and have to ruin it. Theyre narrow minded dummies. Leave it alone.
    Does Nate ever change his shirt?

+ Reply to Thread