+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Real World: San Diego 2

Re: Real World: San Diego 2

Ashley is so pathetic...she has no identity outside of Zach (in fact, is her name even Ashley?, I'm really not sure).

I actually think she was never homophobic either, it seems like she just went along with "being afraid of the gays" because Zach was uncomfortable. She is just a sad little girl.

This show is edited all out of order. So I am watching. Ashley buys the boots. (idiot) and comes home with the girls. She sees Thor ( ) on the phone with his father and sits down at his feet. The camera pans down and Thor is WEARING THE BOOTS. I think instantly "oh we aren't going to see her give them to him" .

Later on in the show, there it is the whole scene with "close the trunk door" and Thor finds the boots.

Anyway, another loser episode. What was with Priscilla's ex. She is a beauty and he whatever, but he completely just stopped calling her. And now he wants back into her life. Idiot. I am glad as I could tell, Priscilla is moving on from him, right????? I bet the ex heard she was in SD filming RW and needed to get his 5 minutes of fame. Idiot.

Frank is a MESS. Sheesh, he is smothering Mike. This will not last long.

Ashley and Thor whatever. I just cannot figure out that relationship at all. They are just both so blah.
    KAREN

FORT Regular

I can understand their relationship I guess, especially after his phone call with his dad...his parents and hers too she keeps saying they are similar....are probably very conservative and the idea of seeing their son on TV banging some girl would probably cause trouble. Its the one thing I can actually respect the guy for...but do I think he will eventually cave...yeah.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, she is definitely doing everything to get him to jump her bones! She's just about "begging for it"! The $500 boots are part of what she's willing to pay, and she's trying to justify the wanted physical act, in her own mind by repeatedly using terms like "long term" and "serious". It's like people who think if they say that they are in love, then it makes the sex all right.....so, just before they "do it", they blurt out "I love you".

Notice, you've not heard anything like that coming from him. She's also trying to get him to get a room! Guys are usually pretty quick to come up with that idea! It's like the male-female roles are switched on this one!

SHE IS DESPERATE!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

She is...and I think he likes her but he's afraid of his dad lol. I dunno, I think I could see these two in a relationship after the show ends...but she seems like she could be the jealous type...and this guy probably has girls all over him at home too.

His mindset is obnoxious, but he is an exceptional human physical speciman. He's tall, he's not ugly by any means, and he would be good for breeding, but I don't think he'd be a good person to hitch one's wagon to! I could see life not being so good with him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Well if you have similar closed minded opinions you could make good little ignorant babies with him! LOL

Yeah he is pretty but I am not into the long hair thing...but he does look real nice with his shirt off. That is 40% of the reason I watch real world anyways...

I'm only talking about physical reproduction, and hair can be CUT!! The mentality comes from the way he was raised and that to which he was exposed; that, too, can be changed by the right person. The kids, too, would probably be gorgeous physical specimans...unless you lucked into a "throwback" to an physically unfortunate time period of your family tree! I say, "Have the baby, tuck the baby under your arm, and RUN!"

His dad said 'the land of fruits and nuts'. The Hulk didn't get this thinking on his own. And Ashley? I wouldn't spent $400.00 on myself much less some ding dong who all I have done is read with in the same bed.

I wouldn't like to be taped during sex so I can see why they aren't 'getting it on'.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Regular

Lol.

+ Reply to Thread