+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Real World: San Diego 2

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Real World: San Diego 2

Sam is pretty cool.

I keep hoping that somebody...anybody...rearranges Frank's face, but I'm also guessing that, if he is sober, Frank can give as good as he gets.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Wait did she really just start a fight with her boyfriend because he did not want to hold her sticky ice cream hand?

FORT Regular

Oh more fighting about the hand? SHUT UP!

FORT Regular

2 hours is NOT LONG DISTANCE. OMG.

Sorry...how come nobody posts in here/

FORT Regular

Frank is a real bitch. Choke up the 10 bucks for the hair cuttery guy.

Completely agree about how silly the hand holding argument was. It just seemed so trivial and like they were both acting so childish.

Still absolutely can't stand the closed minded Thor looking guy and the non-existent silent as a ghost blonde girl that always follows him around. Both were terribly boring casting choices in my opinion. Overall from what I've read this season is doing terribly in the ratings which doesn't surprise me at all. None of these people are that likable or memorable.

Random thoughts:

1. Did Frank know the young girl had never cut hair before? I was horrified when she asked what the difference between scissors and clippers were! She knew she didn't have the skill, so she shouldn't have done it. However, he shouldn't have allowed himself to be used as her guinea pig either. That was just an all-around bad decision.

2. That hand holding argument was ridiculous. Those two should really rip the band-aid off an break up. They don't appear to be good for each other at all.

3. I agree that "Thor" and blonde girl are closed-minded, judgmental, and boring.

4. Sam is, by far, my favorite person in this cast. She strikes me as grounded, comfortable with herself, and likable.

FORT Fogey

I think it's pretty clear that Sam is this year's grounded personality. They generally try for one per season, though it doesn't always work that way.

I'm watching the after show right now, and I feel rather sorry for Sam, who's trying to be rational and even trying to break the tension with some humor. It really is a good thing she's part of this season's cast or I suspect things would be much more difficult in that house.

On a completely unrelated note, when Sam and Frank were trying on those identical dresses, I couldn't believe how skinny Sam's legs were. You just don't notice that so much when she's wearing jeans.

FORT Regular

Frank and his nasty headbands is getting on my nerves.

"I rock it a lot" That is what I would say on a job interview. Yeah.

What a moron. At least we don't have to watch his therapist stroke his ego about how intelligent he is anymore...I hope.

FORT Regular

Oh god so I officially hate Zach. This whole "gay people freak me out" thing makes you look like such a pussy dude.
    alexisdoles likes this.

+ Reply to Thread