+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Real World: San Diego 2

Re: Real World: San Diego 2

Hey FORT Fans, does anyone know what those little talking round funny looking machines were that Nate and Sam played around with and rigged to go off in the middle of the night?????

I thought they were so funny!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hey FORT Fans, does anyone know what those little talking round funny looking machines were that Nate and Sam played around with and rigged to go off in the middle of the night?????

I thought they were so funny!!!!
    They were alarm clocks that you can record a voice message on. They also start rolling around when they go off so you have to chase them down. The idea is that once you find it, you will be wide awake! I have seen one before called Clocky, but that one had a different design. Apparently this model is called Tocky. I was really surprised to see how pricey these are - here is the Amazon link:
    Amazon.com: Tocky Rolling Alarm Clock: Home & Garden

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    They were alarm clocks that you can record a voice message on. They also start rolling around when they go off so you have to chase them down. The idea is that once you find it, you will be wide awake! I have seen one before called Clocky, but that one had a different design. Apparently this model is called Tocky. I was really surprised to see how pricey these are - here is the Amazon link:
    Amazon.com: Tocky Rolling Alarm Clock: Home & Garden
    Hey CRTW, WOW, thanks for the info!!! While I thought they were cute, um, yikes, $69.99!

I have a pile of kiddos (niece/nephew/sons) to buy XMAS presents for … not happening at $69.99 for each one! Oh well!
    KAREN

FORT Regular

How does Frank go from scared to go to a gay club to bringing home a guy from the club and having sex with him in the shower and hot tub? I would not care who he banged if I lived him him but to find a condom in the shower? He played dumb but I think he left it there on purpose...I think he wants to make people upset with him so he can play the victim.

FORT Regular

"we were besties...wtf"

Really Nate?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do not like Frank. He is an excuse-filled mental case who doesn't think that he has to stop drinking. I am on Zach's side.

I could not believe that he told his mother that she could be a "raving bitch". Somebody should have slapped his face a long time ago.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Frank trying to act like he was "scared" to go to the gay bar was all an act. That kid is so dramatic. I was cracking up how he was trying to act like he was so nervous to go into a gay bar but as soon as he was inside he had no problem flirting with the waiter and dry humping the first drunk guy he could find. FAKE! I think it was funny that the Thor looking guy thought he was making up being gay for attention........I think Frank does that with alot of things but being gay is not one of them. Either way like I've already said Frank is reminding me more and more of Ruthie from the Hawaii season. The kid has a definite drinking problem and I think something really bad is going to happen if it keeps getting more and more out of hand. The confrontation between Frank and Nate was so uncomfortable and awkward, if I was living in the house I would come up with a stipulation that if Frank stayed he would need to abstain from drinking. The way he gets so violent and destructive for no reason is scary.

This is one of the least likable and least entertaining cast I've EVER seen on this show. Been watching The Real World from the start and this is already looking to be one of my absolute least favorite seasons of all time. Just pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    How does Frank go from scared to go to a gay club to bringing home a guy from the club and having sex with him in the shower and hot tub? I would not care who he banged if I lived him him but to find a condom in the shower? He played dumb but I think he left it there on purpose...I think he wants to make people upset with him so he can play the victim.
    Frank is a bad dude...he needs attention, is violent, a pathological liar, just an all-around scary, unstable fellow.

Points of Interest:

-He told his roomies he acts this way because his parents hate him and kicked him out (and also called him a f*g)--didn't sound like his mom was bothered by his sexuality at all (and she sounded like a strong woman who encouraged him--while taking lip from him as he called her a bit*h).
    -Acted scared to go into a club...? Didn't look too nervous to me...
    -Repeatedly says Zack hates him because of his sexuality (what a sad excuse)..yet what Frank wants is Zack to change everything about himself and be forced to accept whatever he does. So long as Zack is fair and treats him with kindness and respect he shouldnt be forced to believe anything he is not comfortable with... And I love how he played off the 'dumb' comment (he called him that several times) by saying it was just said in fun..really?
    -So tired of seeing the victim card and the threats to leave-we all know he isnt going anywhere and just wants attention.
    -LIES about "blacking out" when he drinks. Several times during the aftershow he talked about the night he attacked Nate but at the beginning of the aftershow he specifically said he didnt remember anything.

FORT Fogey

For me, the difference between Ruthie from RW Hawaii and Frank is that Ruthie primarily hurt herself, though she could have hurt someone else while driving drunk (and I still think it was irresponsible of production not to stop her from getting behind the wheel in that condition) and was far less obnoxious when sober. More importantly, her cast stepped in and told her she had to get help or get out. Frank's being given far more leeway, even after getting into altercations with strangers and with other members of the cast and behaving violently enough when drunk to frighten the women in the house. He very obviously has a real problem with alcohol, and I don't know that he can drink responsibly, as he claims he will. I hope he's serious about seeing a therapist, but I can't help thinking that it would be a lot easier to concentrate on therapy and deal with his drinking problem if he wasn't simultaneously part of the cast and having to be on-camera 24/7.

Incidentally, I agree with the rest of the cast that it's gross for anyone to have sex in the communal areas of the house and especially gross to leave a condom in the shower. And I felt the same way about the inappropriateness of having sex in the hot tub when Frank's roommate had a girl in there with him (though I'm not certain if they actually had sex or were just making out). For that matter, haven't any of these people ever heard of leaving an agreed upon signal for your roommate if you're in the room with someone, so no one walks in on a potentially embarrassing situation?

Frank reminds me of Adam from last season--and like Adam he needs to be told if he screws up once more, he's out.

By the way, I'm finding myself liking Sam, just because she seems like this season's most sensible cast member.

FORT Regular

Agreed, Sam is doing her thing, getting along with everybody, not shoving her sex life in everbodies face to try and start issues, that girl is cool.

+ Reply to Thread