+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Real World: San Diego 2

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Real World: San Diego 2

I, too, thought it was pretty bold and confident, but I still think she should have talked to them about it. Assuming can bring heartache and hurt feelings, and it looks like at least 1 person has a problem with her presence.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Really, I think it totally reminded me of this past season with LAS VEGAS and Adam . he was one hot mess.

Again, I think Frank totally is another ADAM from last season's Las Vegas. I absolutely remember Ruthie/Hawaii, while she was a mess Frank is so Adam, not only all the drinking but with all his intruding into Alex's life.

I think Frank fits as an Adam in terms of self-destructive behaviours, but I feel like the cast as a whole reminds me a lot of NO.

FORT Fanatic

What a creep Frank is. Guys a homosexual and needs to come to grips with it.
    The premier was kinda dull. I agree with the comparison to the Philly and DC cast where they are not really interesting.
    Why on earth would they cast someone underage for a US city? Dont they know thats just going to lead to problems?

i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I, too, thought it was pretty bold and confident, but I still think she should have talked to them about it. Assuming can bring heartache and hurt feelings, and it looks like at least 1 person has a problem with her presence.

IDIOTS all of them. I cannot believe that they all left that girl in the house and took off. And even after they all KNEW what Nate had done, they all laughed about it. There is something wrong with SEVEN people thinking that was funny. Thank God, that La Jolla is a very safe area most of the time. IDIOTS.

Nate getting dumped, who did not see that coming. He is so freaking immature for his age.

AND Frank, Frank, Frank …. buddy, you need help. To get all slammmed drunk and get rejected by everyone in the club and then take it out on your roomies …. and call Ashley a slut and almost punch Priscilla and then decide in the morning that you need to apologize to your roomies BUT because you are spineless, you need to go for a run FIRST and then CRY all they way through the apology ….. LOSER. I am glad that Nate and Zach saw through that "lame" apology.

I thought Alex and her friends that stopped over to make some music was GREAT.

I really like Sam allot.

Still mad at most of them ESP Nate for just ditching that girl. How odd.

Oh I wanted to say FLUXX, which just opened, (Mar 2010) has turned out to be one of the BIGGEST hot spots in the GasLamp. Ashton Kutcher finished filming/taping a 2.5 Men the other night and flew down to party at FLUXX for the night.

So Real Word San Diego viewer's … what do you think of SD? DH & I moved here in 2008 from the Northeast and we are NEVER leaving. OMG the weather is fabulous and we just love everything about SD.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't like Nate. He has very little respect for women.

Frank is sexually confused and takes it out on everybody around him. Either/or....make up your mind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Alex' boyfriend seems like he's setting things up to break up with her. Calling and complaining that its so hard on him to be separated...and when she said she feels guilty he says WHY as if he's trying to pry it out of her that she's cheating on him...which she's not.

Honestly come on...he lives in LA right? They could see each other so easily if they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    Alex' boyfriend seems like he's setting things up to break up with her. Calling and complaining that its so hard on him to be separated...and when she said she feels guilty he says WHY as if he's trying to pry it out of her that she's cheating on him...which she's not.

Honestly come on...he lives in LA right? They could see each other so easily if they wanted.
    He lives in LA!? When they were on the phone they were acting like they were on opposite ends of the country. You're right, he should get in his car or on a bus or something - stop complaining and go see her! I also agree that the part with her singing was very good!

The ditching of the girl was awful. Have these people never heard the "do unto others..." rule? I hope karma at least bites Nate for that!!

Alex is really the only one I like or that I'm rooting for at all. I'm on the fence about Sam, don't dislike her but don't really have a reason to like her either.

Frank is a mess and I think he actually needs some kind of help. Whether it be therapy or rehab I don't know but watching him self destruct is just uncomfortable and kind of depressing. Who knows for sure but it looked like he really would have hit Priscilla if the guy hadn't grabbed him. Disturbing.

The two other guys are so closed minded and rude. Don't like either of them at all. I thought what they all did to that girl was malicious and rude. I don't get how they didn't feel bad for being so awful to someone, on camera no less. Priscilla and the other girl are both snoozefests, I'm dreading the blonde hooking up with the Thor guy.

FORT Regular

Yeah Nate is not coming off good at all....he's awfully hard on these girls when honestly he's not a good looking guy at all.

And his diva meltdown when the girl cancelled their date...disgusting.

+ Reply to Thread