+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Real World: San Diego 2

FORT Regular

Re: Real World: San Diego 2

Wow just watched the club scene and yeah Frank is downright scary.

He got on Nates case for making out with whatsername who totally was full of shit because she made out with Nate and then was like...oh hes not hot enough for me basically...she's a jerk.

Now he's basically stalking Alex and yelling at girls and being totally crazy.

Also I did not like Sam much right off the bat but I like how chill she was about the club incident, I mean obviously it was F-ed up for that chick to use the F word on Frank even thought he was being a bitch...but I thought it was cool how Sam did not go full out drama about it like I was expecting, she was really level headed and I liked that about her.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    Wow just watched the club scene and yeah Frank is downright scary.

Also I did not like Sam much right off the bat but I like how chill she was about the club incident, I mean obviously it was F-ed up for that chick to use the F word on Frank even thought he was being a bitch...but I thought it was cool how Sam did not go full out drama about it like I was expecting, she was really level headed and I liked that about her.
    Frank is going to be the nutcase of the season--it appears he has some DEEP issues.
    I agree about Sam, at first she was very in-your-face but she remained calm and level-headed in an extreme situation..major kudos to her!
    This Zach guy--all I can say is I cant wait to see him on the next Challenge--finally a dude that might be able to compete with CT! Plus, he seems like he might actually be a good guy (shame it looks like hes going to hook up with that wanna-be model--her face is not attractive at all).
    Alex-I like her and she is GORGEOUS. I hope she doesn't cheat on her boyfriend but I guess its inevitable.
    Priscilla seems so young and immature, I wonder how she is going to handle this hot mess.

Frank falling so hard for Alex is a clear sign of emotional issues. I would never be able to trust someone who was so controlling after a couple of days!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Frank falling so hard for Alex is a clear sign of emotional issues. I would never be able to trust someone who was so controlling after a couple of days!
    When he came in the "phone" room and intruded on Alex and grabbed the phone out of her hand while she was talking to her BF ..... I knew right there he was an idiot and it appears after watching epi 1, he will continue to be an idiot for the whole season.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nate looks like alcohol has been a very constant companion of his for a while. He looks all bloated and unhealthy in the face. I was bothered by his denial and telling of different stories about what when on between him and Priscilla. It never seemed to come out of his mouth the same way, twice. She may have put herself in not the best situation, but it's OK if she decides that he is just not her type....I'd like to see her make that clear to him.

Frank and his confusion. Can't help but think that this contributes to his anger and unpredictability.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This season looks like one hot mess. Sort of like the most recent RW: N. Orleans

I'm pretty much on the fence about the premiere. I didn't hate it but nothing really stood out or grabbed my attention and made me excited to watch the rest of the season. The biggest thing that stuck out to me is that none of these people are very interesting and none really seem relatable or as if I will root for them throughout the season. The last time I found a cast to be so mediocre like this from the premiere was the Philly and Washington DC seasons which both turned out to be very underwhelming and mostly boring seasons. The main guy, Frank, seems like he has very, very deep issues and I actually kind of felt uncomfortable watching him drunk and throwing his tantrums. His behavior kind of reminded me of Ruthie in Hawaii in the way that she was so out of control and everyone knew that something bad was going to happen but no one knew what to say or do till it was too late.

I would have to say Sam made the best impression on me so far. I respect her for being so confident and I thought she handled the whole "f" word fiasco at the club very well and calmly.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was surprised that Sam just decided to hang with the boys when she wasn't really invited. And it looks like somebody is going to make an issue of that. I think the guys needed some "guy time" to get to know each other before being intruded upon. It was a little presumptous, to say the least. I understand where she may be coming from, in her head, but I think she went a step too far.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    This season looks like one hot mess. Sort of like the most recent RW: N. Orleans
    Really, I think it totally reminded me of this past season with LAS VEGAS and Adam . he was one hot mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    The main guy, Frank, seems like he has very, very deep issues and I actually kind of felt uncomfortable watching him drunk and throwing his tantrums. His behavior kind of reminded me of Ruthie in Hawaii in the way that she was so out of control and everyone knew that something bad was going to happen but no one knew what to say or do till it was too late.
    Again, I think Frank totally is another ADAM from last season's Las Vegas. I absolutely remember Ruthie/Hawaii, while she was a mess Frank is so Adam, not only all the drinking but with all his intruding into Alex's life.
    KAREN

I thought it was brave of Sam to go with the guys even though she wasn't invited. She identifies more with males and has more in common with them. She wasn't going to stay home and giggle and talk about boys with the girls. I find her very strong and I hope she continues to be.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread