+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

I missed who went into the jungle and who got sent home. If anyone has the answer, please let me know. I could watch again at 1am but I need to sleep to take the kid to treatment in the morning.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Kenny and Wes were DQ'ed so they were automatically in the jungle. They picked Tyree and Davis to compete against. Tyree and Davis lost of course. Ct and Adam won the challenge and Leroy and Mike came in second.
    buglover likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231 View Post
    Thanks Aaron. That explains why I'm not familiar with her. I don't watch the Real World shows. And the Battle of the Sexes 2 was the only RW/RR Challege I've missed in years.

The whole being transgendered - might be an ignorant question - but wouldn't being part man give her an advantage over the other women? You know, aside from Laurel, as she's also a dude.
    My guess is no, especially if you consider her performance on the last challenge she was on. She was terrible.

FORT Regular

Tyrie reminds me of the real muscle head that played college baseball from a few challenges. You'd think playing NCAA ball would make you a decent competitor. Appearantly not.

I know a lot of people dislike Wes, but I think he's great. I say this because he's one of the few people that actually can back up his statements. You hear these people on these shows always talk a big game going into either a challenge, or a duel, and then absolutely flop. Wes tells you he's good, and then he shows you.

That said, I hate his partner.

I'm really rooting for CT this season. I don't want to see or read any spoilers, but I highly doubt he wins. Like he said, he needs to basically win every male jungle challenge, or he and Adam are going in.

I literally feel bad for Mike. He has zero business being on this show, and the other people on this show are such complete immature assholes that they treat him like garbage. I can understand them picking on one another because they don't like each other, but Mike is a genuinely nice guy, and they make fun of him like they're in high school. The face Laurel was giving him when he was explaining the wheat crops was embarrassing. She needs to die in a fire. She's a disgusting human being. Then on the preview for this coming weeks episode, they show him crying in the water. Geez.

Whats up with Jasmine getting pissed, and then constantly brining up that she's from Houston, and that Houston don't play that. You're Jasmine. You're not the city you come from. And since when does Houston have this rough and tough reputation?

FORT Fogey

Tyrie reminds me of the real muscle head that played college baseball from a few challenges. You'd think playing NCAA ball would make you a decent competitor. Appearantly not.

I know a lot of people dislike Wes, but I think he's great. I say this because he's one of the few people that actually can back up his statements. You hear these people on these shows always talk a big game going into either a challenge, or a duel, and then absolutely flop. Wes tells you he's good, and then he shows you.

That said, I hate his partner.

I'm really rooting for CT this season. I don't want to see or read any spoilers, but I highly doubt he wins. Like he said, he needs to basically win every male jungle challenge, or he and Adam are going in.

I literally feel bad for Mike. He has zero business being on this show, and the other people on this show are such complete immature assholes that they treat him like garbage. I can understand them picking on one another because they don't like each other, but Mike is a genuinely nice guy, and they make fun of him like they're in high school. The face Laurel was giving him when he was explaining the wheat crops was embarrassing. She needs to die in a fire. She's a disgusting human being. Then on the preview for this coming weeks episode, they show him crying in the water. Geez.

Whats up with Jasmine getting pissed, and then constantly brining up that she's from Houston, and that Houston don't play that. You're Jasmine. You're not the city you come from. And since when does Houston have this rough and tough reputation?
    I only saw the latter part of the episode, but to be fair, in the preview, they also mentioned that Mike was hurt badly enough to be throwing up blood. If that injury happened when he hit the water, the tears may have been an involuntary response to the pain.

I have been waiting a long, long time for MTV for the producers of these challenges to break up the social triumvirate that consists of Kenny, Evan and Johnny Bananas, but now I don't know how I feel about the show. Weird, huh? I mean it's nice to see Kenny have to actually work for a change instead of being simply charming. The dynamic certainly is different, they aren't the ruling bully boys anymore.

Who, I am rooting for though is Evelyn and Paula. I wonder if with Paula having a stable (mentally) partner will really help settle her.

Who I feel sorry for is Cara Maria having to put up with that bullying nut job, Laurel. Where does Laurel get her sense of entitlement from?

Fight I really want to see is Ty and CT. Hopefully CT will break every bone in Ty's face and get kicked off the show. A win win as far as I am concerned.

Worse speech ever, Aneesa and Robin.

Who I would like to see paired together, Laurel and Jasmine.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I literally feel bad for Mike. He has zero business being on this show.
    He has zero business on this show because he's so much more intelligent and classy than anyone else on MTV! Yeah, he had his fights with Dustin in Vegas, but like you said, he's genuinely a nice guy. The whole drama for the sake of drama thing that most of these kids having going on must be so mystifying....I'd love to know if he rethought agreeing to come on the show because of the challenges or the crazy people! I have to say, one of the more wonderful surprises IS the fact that he and Leroy-who you'd expect to be just like everyone else on these shows-have been such great friends. I hope Mike's okay, and I hope he and Leroy win.
    redsox girl likes this.

I think I'm rooting for CT/Adam, Jenn/Mandy, Paula/Evelyn, and Mike/Leroy the most. I hate to admit it but I wouldn't mind seeing Jonna/Jasmine go far either. I do like Wes, Tyler, and Cara Maria but I cannot root for them because of their partners, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have been waiting a long, long time for MTV for the producers of these challenges to break up the social triumvirate that consists of Kenny, Evan and Johnny Bananas...
    THANK GOODNESS this is over. I was so tired of watching these 3 pieces of crap run the game because the rookies were all too terrified or dumb to step up and say "wait a second, we have more votes/numbers here" (which was usually the case at the beginning). It was really getting old. I am not sure they needed this format with CT around because I think just bringing him back may have accomplished the same end--it is very clear he understands what these gys will do and hes not afraid of any of them! Side note--how hilarious was it when it took four guys to move the concrete swan and CT rolled in and picked it up like it was a small inconvenience--I seriously laughed out loud!

Who I feel sorry for is Cara Maria having to put up with that bullying nut job, Laurel. Where does Laurel get her sense of entitlement from?

Poor Cara Maria--I dont really like her in general but I pity anyone who has to put up with that self-entitled, obnoxious, waste-of-space slug called Laurel. She needs help--it really appears that she believes shes an olympic athlete or some nonsense.

Fight I really want to see is Ty and CT. Hopefully CT will break every bone in Ty's face and get kicked off the show. A win win as far as I am concerned.

Worse speech ever, Aneesa and Robin.

That was just pathetic--seriously! Why didn't Aneesa step up and say something to stop the crap from rolling out of robin's mouth?

FORT Regular

Episode three tonight.

My guess is that Johanna and Jasmine end up in the Jungle tonight. I feel bad for whoever they face, because Jasmine is from HOUSTON, and THEY DON'T GO OUT LIKE DAT!

~mirror punch~
    its_glinda_now likes this.

+ Reply to Thread