+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Site is up. The new trailer can be seen on there as well as cast bios and photos

The Challenge: Rivals | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-18-2011 at 06:05 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone check out the site and the trailer yet?

FORT Fogey

I have seen it!
    My thoughts on the pairs:
    Adam vs. CT - I hate this! I really want to root for Adam but cannot bring myself to root for CT as well.
    Adam vs. Leroy - Go Leroy! Can't say that I love Leroy but I really wanted him to do challenges. I cannot stand Adam. He's he worst!
    Aneesa vs. Robin - I don't remember how this feud began but Aneesa is always fun to watch on these shows.
    Brandon vs. Ty - Ty is a loser, but I like Brandon. He's the only nice guy on this show and I hope he can finally figure it out!
    Camila vs. Teresa - Nobody cares about these two. I hope they go first.
    Cara Maria vs. Laurel - Again, I don't think people care about these two and Laurel is a disgusting human being.
    Davis vs. Tyrie - It sucks that Tyrie has to be partnered with a guy who called him a racial slur. I don't think this pairing was in good taste.
    Evan vs. Nehemiah - I have nothing against Nehemiah but Evan must go.
    Evelyn vs. Paula - I have had enough of these women. I am tired of the regulars.
    Jasmine vs. Jonna - Tiny Jasmine vs unathletic-looking Jonna. They can't possibly last long. I am interested in seeing how this relationship goes. I always felt badly for Jasmine. Jonna doesn't play well with any woman. This could be a good match up.
    Jenn vs. Mandi - This was probably the most exciting feud in the last few seasons of the show. I'm okay with seeing more of it.
    Johnny vs. Tyler - Kill me now, please.
    Katelynn vs. Sarah - Team Katelynn! Not a fan of Sarah though.
    Kenny vs. Wes - Wash, rinse, repeat.

Why are Kenny, Evan, and Johnny on this show together? Every time its the same people as always, those same people become the majority and vote off everyone else! This better not be the same! I have picked a side in most of these rivalries so it is tough to root for any team since I dislike half of it. Can't wait to start watching this show.

FORT Fogey

This is a very cool concept, but I wonder at some of the pairings. I mean, Kenny and Wes's hatred of each other probably goes way deeper than say, Evan vs. Nehemiah. I think there's a difference between the pairs who just don't like each other and the pairs where one person has legitimately wronged the other. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

FORT Fan

I can't wait to watch this one. CT is crazy....I mean reallly really really insane. He has the strength and temperment of a GORILLA. I would hate to ever stand up against him without the help of SEAL TEAM 6.

One more thing about CT....how the heck did he get that sweet innocent, down to earth, girl next door "Diem" in the last episode? What a mismatch.

Lastly, one of my favorite people is LeRoy from the RW Las Vegas. It was so refreshing to see a black guy that was finally the voice of reason in the house and the person that kept stability and sanity together. Also, his friendship with nerdy, geeky, White guy Mike was so cool to see. It was classic ebony and ivory feel good story of the year.

Tyrie is boring
    Nehemiah is boring
    Davis boring

yeah...some boring people...and some people I wish were on this show.

What ever happened to Melinda that dated Danny? God was she BEAUTIFUL!

My final comment....I hope somebody beats the hell out of ADAM from Real World Las Vegas....What a loser!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    This is a very cool concept, but I wonder at some of the pairings. I mean, Kenny and Wes's hatred of each other probably goes way deeper than say, Evan vs. Nehemiah. I think there's a difference between the pairs who just don't like each other and the pairs where one person has legitimately wronged the other. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.
    I don't know the details, but Evan & Nehemiah have had issues with each other outside the show as well as that small bit we saw on Duel 2. Make no mistake about it, these two really don't like each other

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    What ever happened to Melinda that dated Danny? God was she BEAUTIFUL!

My final comment....I hope somebody beats the hell out of ADAM from Real World Las Vegas....What a loser!
    Melinda was just on the last challenge, called "Cutthroat" and she mentioned that she and Danny are no longer together. They broke up sometime between Fresh Meat 2 (which was filmed in Fall 2009) and Cutthroat (which was filmed around June 2010)

I thought Melinda and Danny got married. When did they divorce? I could have sworn they got married. I know Wes and Johanna broke up shortly after they did a challenge together.

Ok, I just read that they were going through a divorce in 2009-10.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005 View Post
    I don't know the details, but Evan & Nehemiah have had issues with each other outside the show as well as that small bit we saw on Duel 2. Make no mistake about it, these two really don't like each other
    Ah okay that makes more sense then. Thanks!

They should have like a pre-season special, where they explain some of the feuds for those of us who haven't been watching forever. Like Aneesa and Robin... I remember on the Duel I that Robin said some stupid crap to Aneesa while she was drunk but I thought she apologized then.

MTV's 21st season of The Challenge (Rivals) will premiere on June 22, 2011.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Aneesa vs. Robin - I don't remember how this feud began but Aneesa is always fun to watch on these shows.
    I think it was from either the Gauntlet 2 or the first Duel....I think it was G2. Robin got obliterated drunk and jokingly told Aneesa she needed to pick an ethnicity. She said something along the lines of "What are you anyway.....black? White? Puerto Rican? Jamaican? Pick something!" and then Aneesa screamed that she was a disgrace. I'm pretty sure they made up on the next challenge (like most of these "rivals" have already done) but at the time Aneesa was really mad.

+ Reply to Thread