+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Saw the reunion. Wow, Jenn...had no real opinion of her before but after watching her blow up at Adam for agreeing with her, my opinion of her took a major nose dive. Is she on meds?
    Judging by her "performance", I'd say no. Maybe is she off meds, is the better question.

FORT Fogey

Although my opinion of some people (Wes, Jenn, Johnny, Tyler) got lower this season, for the most part, I actually wound up liking some cast members more than I had, previously. Besides CTs obvious turnaround, Evelyn has gotten much better. I've always respected her athletic ability, and she's always seemed to have some integrity, but she handled herself much better on this challenge, and I appreciated how she called Wes on his bullcrap several times at the reunion. I also think that Kenny has been humbled by this experience, and I hope Evan has too. Laurel showed a more human side, and Paula made it to the end without hiding behind boys.

Generally, I think this was a good season.

FORT Fogey

I had a lag of years between seasons so a lot of the new people I have not seen prior to these Challenges, and I have to say wherever Paula came from she needs to go back. I am so sick of ther on these shows. If they cannot find anyone else to come on these shows than her, Wes, Kenny, Johnny, Evan than it is time to move on. They really need to quit amping up the athletic parts and amp up the cast and make offers to and update the show to include more other people. I cannot imagine that if they made the money good and cleaned it up a bit that too many people would turn down the invitation. These cannot be the only ones to be interested.

Jenn is a huge hot mess. I think her and Mandi both know what makes MTV invite you back, and I think that they both play up those issues. If you sleep around and fight, you are in. I just think that Jenn has too many anger issues, and trying to play this part is making her come unhinged. I think she is going to end up like CT was if she is not careful. Adam deserves so much better, and I hope he finds it. She is vile, and was horrible to him.

I've watched the challenges since the start and I thought Rivals was a good challenge compared to a lot of the recent ones.....but really fails at coming close to being as good as some of the earlier ones like Battle of The Seasons, Battle of The Sexes, or The Inferno. I REALLY would like them to stop asking back the Key West and Fresh Meat people. I am beyond sick of Paula, Johnny, Evan, Kenny, etc. ENOUGH!

Jenn was one of my favorites before this challenge but she shot that all to hell. Can't stand her now. Still a huge CT fan as I have been since Real World: Paris!

+ Reply to Thread